Bikinirt

Sep 4, 2019
Sorry for troubling you
There should be two varmod html's. Not sure what there called. If it's just the checkpoint mod you want you can look for it explains how to install it.
Sorry for troubling you but
If I rename this file as Colleg daze.html
IMG_20221008_201436.jpg And replace here with that, then mod should work for me no? IMG_20221008_201517.jpg

Bikinirt

Sep 4, 2019
B
It should if there isn't already a file called "college daze.vanllia.hmtl" or something like that
It it not working for me some reasn I don't have any of that file too
Btw my friend said botnet is a type of malware
Isn't bad? I think I should stuck with original one

mRaYM087g4

Jan 16, 2022
B

It it not working for me some reasn I don't have any of that file too
Btw my friend said botnet is a type of malware
Isn't bad? I think I should stuck with original one
You have to actually install the botnet mod for it to work.
It requires files in the mods/ folder

edit as a note:
botnet is just 1 javascript file, and one stylesheet that edits elements and variables in the sugarcube game. botnet is the name of the author and not related to botnets of hacked & compromised systems

edit2:
it appears that you are using this on mobile phone. I have not tested my modifications to prinplup's mod or botnet on android nor ios (if that'e even possible) so you're on your own for support on those.

Last edited:

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
You have to actually install the botnet mod for it to work.
It requires files in the mods/ folder

edit as a note:
botnet is just 1 javascript file, and one stylesheet that edits elements and variables in the sugarcube game. botnet is the name of the author and not related to botnets of hacked & compromised systems

edit2:
it appears that you are using this on mobile phone. I have not tested my modifications to prinplup's mod or botnet on android nor ios (if that'e even possible) so you're on your own for support on those.
Different person here, experiencing the same problem.

There doesn't seem to be a javascript file? Just two .html files.

mRaYM087g4

Jan 16, 2022
Hey thank you! I appreciate this, it helped.

I got confused by the word "botnet" appearing in the name of the other mod as well, but I guess that means it's botnet-compatible?
Botnet adds a javascript and a stylesheet file in mods/ folder.
It includes scripts (bash, batch, or python) to add 2 lines to the end of the College Daze.html file to include the javascript and stylesheet files from the mods folder.

In the Prinplup varmod 7zip file, there are two files. The first is the game html with the varmod changes, and another one that has the two lines that would normally be added by the botnet script already applied so you don't have to run the script on the new file. It's purely a convenience thing because others had asked for it.

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes