Rexaureus

Oct 21, 2017
Ok there is Checkpoint mod for access all content and Variable mod called Varmod check page one for Botnet mod (checkpoint) and the other is varmod which was updated to 260c it will be a few days beforew its up to date
Or you could edit the time using the html console, I tried using the checkpoint mod but it wasn't working as I thought it would.

Nov 24, 2020
I know there is a way too, but how do I join the Coven without pretending to already be in it? Something about a way to save Barberry from the demons, but I'm not getting that scene
You can help her fight Keera during the Titus hunt, like Dreamer44 said. Or cast cum addiction in Wards class on Monday.

Reactions: KillerKlown
Jan 18, 2021
Botnet doesn't seem to detect the html on my new computer, no idea why, anyone else with the same problem?
It worked fine for me, using Botnet's Python script. Make sure that the HTML file is in the current folder and is called "College Daze.html", not "College_Daze.html" nor something else with a version number.

Boryszkov

Feb 1, 2018
It worked fine for me, using Botnet's Python script. Make sure that the HTML file is in the current folder and is called "College Daze.html", not "College_Daze.html" nor something else with a version number.
It is named properly, but for whatever reason it still cannot find it. My entire main disc requires admin permission to do anything, maybe it has something to do with that?

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
any way to keep playing after the end of content? coz i still have loads of side content havent tried before its over and force you to stop
Use the mod. It allows you to create checkpoints and go back in time to them, meaning you'll be able to play most routes if they're not exclusive. You'll need to play the game again but don't worry, it's worth it.

james_97

Jun 14, 2017
Attached is Prinplup's varmod updated with v260b content.

There are two files in the archive:
v260b-varmod.html
v260b-varmod-botnet.html -- this has the botnet script changes already applied

To use:

rename the varmod html file you wish to use to College Daze.html

Notes:
1. This is not my original work, all credit goes to Prinplup for work on varmod. I've only updated with the new content and added variables introduced since it went un-maintained.
2. If you experience errors, let me know preferably via DM as to not clutter this thread and take G28's attention for something he doesn't give support for.
3. I updated this mod for my own enjoyment and have shared it here for others to use at their own risk.

file history:
2022-09-25: updated to v260b-1
can i play 3.0 with this mod?

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
The GoFile download for the latest version seems to be the update only file.

[edit]

The Mega link looks OK though.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 129 Votes