Repreive

Oct 19, 2019
What's the hotfix for?
Is it necessary to DL, or do I just need "300b (all files)"?

Last edited:

Rexaureus

Oct 21, 2017
Really is a shame there's no perma-futa body path. Would love to make mom my stress outlet for life whilst Richard just fukkin deals with the fact that his big-dicked daughter is breedin' his wife regularly.
Oh, I see what you mean, and yeah, that'd be interesting, maybe in the future we could receive the option to start as one, with the explanation being that we were so attuned to the lights that our body was changed even before we discovered about them.

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

KillerKlown

Aug 19, 2018
I know there is a way too, but how do I join the Coven without pretending to already be in it? Something about a way to save Barberry from the demons, but I'm not getting that scene

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
I know there is a way too, but how do I join the Coven without pretending to already be in it? Something about a way to save Barberry from the demons, but I'm not getting that scene
When you go face Titus, don't go save Rachel, go to the fight. Keera and Barberry are fighting.

Choose to intervene without using a light and Barberry will make you an offer in her next class to join the coven as a thrall.

Make sure to do the Titus event early in the week.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Does anyone have a link to the update-only files for .230 and .260? I don't want to download the whole thing all over again, but the links to the update files aren't on the front page anymore.

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
Some minor issues. G28Here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ok a few this can be argued as meant you have to make or deny the deal to summon the asstiant just having met the succubus. blue lighting Karen and since she is still on birth control is meant to impile that you can't preg unless you remove or bypass it. clearly it was left over from early on. the If you use pink light on a call during the 12th, on the 13th it still says wait a day. seeing as the cum addiction is allow it to take hold so she comes on the Thursday. the Nadir photo issuse I had that with a varmod installed poorly

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
I remember cheat version where you can edit any stats from phone, anybdoy can give me this link on it? I can't find it again.
any way to keep playing after the end of content? coz i still have loads of side content havent tried before its over and force you to stop
Ok there is Checkpoint mod for access all content and Variable mod called Varmod check page one for Botnet mod (checkpoint) and the other is varmod which was updated to 260c it will be a few days beforew its up to date

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Horny Police Robot

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
Attached is Prinplup's varmod updated with v260b content.

There are two files in the archive:
v260b-varmod.html
v260b-varmod-botnet.html -- this has the botnet script changes already applied

To use:

rename the varmod html file you wish to use to College Daze.html

Notes:
1. This is not my original work, all credit goes to Prinplup for work on varmod. I've only updated with the new content and added variables introduced since it went un-maintained.
2. If you experience errors, let me know preferably via DM as to not clutter this thread and take G28's attention for something he doesn't give support for.
3. I updated this mod for my own enjoyment and have shared it here for others to use at their own risk.

file history:
2022-09-25: updated to v260b-1
hi is there plan to update it to v0.300c?

FATE1027

Sep 10, 2017
Ok there is Checkpoint mod for access all content and Variable mod called Varmod check page one for Botnet mod (checkpoint) and the other is varmod which was updated to 260c it will be a few days beforew its up to date
i did install the botnet mod, but im not too keen of having to return to previous checkpoint not remembering what i have or havent done and worries if one event need to trigger first before other one, so i was wondering if i can just keep playing until ive exhausted all the options

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
i did install the botnet mod, but im not too keen of having to return to previous checkpoint not remembering what i have or havent done and worries if one event need to trigger first before other one, so i was wondering if i can just keep playing until ive exhausted all the options
yes there is at least one option here and there that locks out once you go back in time during the Moving Ms Hill, Ms Wilson into where ever if you don't do Ms Hill first you lose it. and Be sure to delete them after the day pass it can mess with your game. Also DON'T try to RECRUIT both Sally and Nuns during the Titus hunt. it breaks the game. otherwise no major problems

FATE1027

Sep 10, 2017
yes there is at least one option here and there that locks out once you go back in time during the Moving Ms Hill, Ms Wilson into where ever if you don't do Ms Hill first you lose it. and Be sure to delete them after the day pass it can mess with your game. Also DON'T try to RECRUIT both Sally and Nuns during the Titus hunt. it breaks the game. otherwise no major problems
im replaying it from the beginning with the cheat code max everything, hoping i would able to see all the scenes that i missed due to not having enough attribute, thanks for all the advice

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
you do realize that's what the update patch is only the update patch right? unless it side All Files
That's an insulting assumption to be honest, you think I'm that gullible wtf come on....
I already had the full game of the previous version so when I applied the update only patch a lot of images were missing but then I tried the full game link and the problem was gone therefore the patch is faulty, end of story.

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes