AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
no i was right i was using 300b version of the game needed the hot fix xtml from the main page once i got that bug was gone

• Haha
Reactions: Lord_everhard

borja45332

Jun 28, 2021
Attached is Prinplup's varmod updated with v260b content.

There are two files in the archive:
v260b-varmod.html
v260b-varmod-botnet.html -- this has the botnet script changes already applied

To use:

rename the varmod html file you wish to use to College Daze.html

Notes:
1. This is not my original work, all credit goes to Prinplup for work on varmod. I've only updated with the new content and added variables introduced since it went un-maintained.
2. If you experience errors, let me know preferably via DM as to not clutter this thread and take G28's attention for something he doesn't give support for.
3. I updated this mod for my own enjoyment and have shared it here for others to use at their own risk.

file history:
2022-09-25: updated to v260b-1
Can someone update this please

Reactions: Lord_everhard

hkcrazygamer

Apr 3, 2022
Perm bimbo / Youngifer list
Mrs Emma Maywood(Mom),Jane (Jake), Billie Porter (Bill), Ms Hill, Mrs Wilson, Raven (demon), Candy (demon), Rachel Wutt, Professor Stein, Fuller, Jenny (sorority slut)
Sally

Contract able
Mrs Emma Maywood(Mom), Brittany, Jane, Ms. Hill, Karen Porter, Kayla Porter, Nikki Cross, Lydia Hart, Hart family, Stacy Hudson, Rio Nakamura,
Sofia Rodriguez, Rodriguez Family, Heather West, Rachel Wutt, Professor Barberry, Noami Barberry, Professor Nadir, Professor Ward, Professor Ward's Mother.

Lover able
Mrs Maywood (Mom), Brittany, Jane, Ms. Hill, Monica Wilson, Mrs. Wilson, Karen Porter, Kayla Porter, Suzie Barberry, Nikki Cross, Lydia Hart, Stacy Hudson,
Rio Nakamura, Sofia Rodriguez, Jill Sinclair, Heather West, Professor Nadir, Professor Patel, Professor Ward.

Marry able
Mrs Emma Maywood(Mom), Brittany, Ms. Hill, Karen Porter, Kayla Porter, Stacy Hudson, Rio Nakamura, Zahara (demon) Raven (demon) Sofia Rodriguez, Nikki Cross, Heather West, Suzie Barberry, Rachel Wutt, Kitty (Assistant), Queen Issyr (Succubus Queen).
MC can also marry Monica.
But how to marry Heather, Nikki and Suzie?? Also Raven??

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Heather, Nikki and Suzie aren't avaible....yet. Raven is a package deal with Stacy pre hill dinner I found it during the drug empire check up. As for the Public release not sure when.
yes they are on saturday i believes theres find a party option and one othe options should be to contract heather nikki and suzie

Nov 24, 2020
You are right I forgot Mother Superior, the yougner and Bunny. as for Jane and Ms Hill Saturday Post Hill dinner contract.
Yeah, you can do contracts for Jane and Ms Hill after the dinner but you've got Ms Hill listed as a permanent bimbo/youngify option, which she isn't. You can youngify her 3 maybe 4 times but its not permanent.

hkcrazygamer

Apr 3, 2022
Heather, Nikki and Suzie aren't avaible....yet. Raven is a package deal with Stacy pre hill dinner I found it during the drug empire check up. As for the Public release not sure when.
Right…I think I actually came across the Raven one. Really hoping MC could marry the cheerleaders!!!

Rask o' Treve

Dec 31, 2022
Right now the goal is to take it to the end of the first semester. You'll start seeing more day sin the future where you replay scenes/progress them a little like these dinner scenes with Jake and Sofia in the latest update.
Speaking from the future (almost three years after!), it's great to see this game built up to where it is. Lots of good play and can't wait for the rest of August. Having a whole semester (four more months after?) is even better! Thanks!

Reactions: Brovalon

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Speaking from the future (almost three years after!), it's great to see this game built up to where it is. Lots of good play and can't wait for the rest of August. Having a whole semester (four more months after?) is even better! Thanks!
Sorry buddy we are in the final stretch so to speak the game will only last one more in game week have epilogues then G will move on to greener pastures which i think sucks but im not G so

• Love
Reactions: Rask o' Treve

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Yeah unfortunately the plan has changed and that won't be the case anymore. After the next in-game week, the storyline is going to get resolved and then there'll be a bunch of multi-choice epilogues to wrap everything up (like what you see at the end of the Sword & Shields storyline). But I'm glad you've been enjoying everything else so far :).

Mushybird

Sep 17, 2021
Yeah unfortunately the plan has changed and that won't be the case anymore. After the next in-game week, the storyline is going to get resolved and then there'll be a bunch of multi-choice epilogues to wrap everything up (like what you see at the end of the Sword & Shields storyline). But I'm glad you've been enjoying everything else so far :).
What made you decide to end it there? Just getting cumbersome and tiring making so many simultaneous stories? And on that note what are your thoughts for your next project? I saw some of the polls on patreon but didn't get a firm sense of what you were gonna go for

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes