AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
What made you decide to end it there? Just getting cumbersome and tiring making so many simultaneous stories? And on that note what are your thoughts for your next project? I saw some of the polls on patreon but didn't get a firm sense of what you were gonna go for
part of it is i think its a lot of work part of it is i think he said hes runing out of images for centrain characters and whats to start fresh with new ones but don't quote me could be remembering wrong

Last edited:

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
What made you decide to end it there? Just getting cumbersome and tiring making so many simultaneous stories? And on that note what are your thoughts for your next project? I saw some of the polls on patreon but didn't get a firm sense of what you were gonna go for
There's a bunch of factors.

1) The story is essentially reaching its natural conclusion. I could continue doing stuff beyond that point, but I'd frankly find it lame to just reiterate the stuff that's already been done with existing characters. I want a new playground to mess around in. The epilogues should provide more than enough closure for every character anyway.

2) AJ's right that at a certain point a character just reuses the same clips/images over and over again, and that wouldn't be very engaging either. A new game means new models without the credits list getting ridiculous.

3) I've been working on College Daze for quite a while now and as mentioned above, I'd like to explore a new storyline with new characters and new lore. This also leads the answer to what the next project will be: 'Power of Will', a game in which the player becomes the dictator of a fictional country. That was the one that got the most votes in the poll and work has already been done outlining a 'day one' release similar to the very first release of College Daze. I don't have any kind of release date for that, but I can say that the first release will be out while College Daze is still being worked on and will *likely* (not guaranteed) appear in the first half of this year.

The new game will still operate in a similar fashion to College Daze, with enough branching paths/dialogues to give people panic attacks, but it'll be more streamlined for the most part (no energy, the chance to interact with all available events during certain time slots, etc.).

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Will definitely be looking forward to it! What genre will Power of Will be going for? Similar to College Daze I assume? Or still up in the air?
Yeah, in terms of game design it'll be very similar, with some sci fi thrown in to explain things like bimbofication and body swaps and all of the other goodies that are currently present in College Daze. And just like in this game, you'll be navigating alliances, discovering hidden backstories, etc.

Mushybird

Sep 17, 2021
Great to hear! Just wanna thank you for answering my questions, even though I assume you get similar ones on the regular. I wish the best of luck on your new project, and remember to enjoy yourself!

DharrMannn

Sep 17, 2021
How to paired your father and your sister up? I know that I can have threesome with them in the wedding, Are there other instance this could happen?

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
How to paired your father and your sister up? I know that I can have threesome with them in the wedding, Are there other instance this could happen?
yes i believe Day 9 Sunday August 11th:

Dig into his fears for the future.[2]

Continue[D] x4

Switch over to Brittany.[2]

Keep fucking Brittany.[D]

Continue[D]

i thought it was a incest thing but its just a da incest point however pn day 2 she can give your dad a foot job

Cast 'Moderate Greed' on Brittany. (Energy: 15)[3]( -15 Energy, +10 Green Exp, temp_att +=15, + 200 Money, +2 Britt Love ,+5 Britt Lust, +6 Britt Sub)

Tell her to play footsies with her dad. (Cost: $100)[1] ( -100 Money -10 Britt Love ,+10 Britt Lust, +5 Britt Sub)

Tell her to go streaking. (Cost: $100)[1] ( -100 Money -1 Britt Love ,+3 Britt Lust, +3 Britt Sub)

Tell her to let you feel her tits. (Cost: $100)[1] ( -100 Money -3 Britt Love ,+5 Britt Lust, +3 Britt Sub)

End negotiations.[D]

Leave the restaurant.[D]

Last edited:
Jan 16, 2022
Yeah, in terms of game design it'll be very similar, with some sci fi thrown in to explain things like bimbofication and body swaps and all of the other goodies that are currently present in College Daze. And just like in this game, you'll be navigating alliances, discovering hidden backstories, etc.
Oh, I'm very happy to know that you're keeping the transformations/body swap in the next game! They're unique.

Redypsrebyc

Dec 25, 2016
Dunno if anyone's interested, but what the hell. I put together a kind of "easy mode" modification for my personal use, increasing the player's power while keeping some degree of progression to the game. If that sounds appealing to anyone else, they can give it a shot.

Changes, briefly:
  • Doubled starting energy, and maxenergy-boosting purchases increased in effect by ~2/3rds.
  • XP required to boost an attribute reduced from 100 to 60
  • XP required to boost a spell type reduced by escalating factor, 33% at the beginning up to 50% at the last few levels.
  • One extra late night time slot available for action, once the game goes into pseudo-freeroam mode around August 12. Effectively, player isn't forced to go to bed until one timeslot later. Only adds a couple more actions overall, but it's helpful.
I find it a more enjoyable experience this way.

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
Dunno if anyone's interested, but what the hell. I put together a kind of "easy mode" modification for my personal use, increasing the player's power while keeping some degree of progression to the game. If that sounds appealing to anyone else, they can give it a shot.

Changes, briefly:
  • Doubled starting energy, and maxenergy-boosting purchases increased in effect by ~2/3rds.
  • XP required to boost a spell type reduced by escalating factor, 33% at the beginning up to 50% at the last few levels.
  • One extra late night time slot available for action, once the game goes into pseudo-freeroam mode around August 12. Effectively, player isn't forced to go to bed until one timeslot later. Only adds a couple more actions overall, but it's helpful.
This is the kind of psuedo cheat that I like

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019

Changes, briefly:
Thanks so much

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020

Changes, briefly:
Awesome work I don't Suspose you woiuld be able to enable use to edit Varibles peoples Love, Lust, Sub and all the other werid stuff?

Dragoci

Jun 18, 2020

Changes, briefly:
I really appreciate the work, but personally I prefer to use the cheat mode to watch all the scenes I missed, and to enjoy the game as originally intended to be played when the newest version get released, so I don't see this mod useful. But thank you very much for sharing.

Reactions: Durisaz

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
Any chance the new game will have non-related incest content included where none of the characters are related to the MC?

Oct 14, 2020
The new game will still operate in a similar fashion to College Daze, with enough branching paths/dialogues to give people panic attacks, but it'll be more streamlined for the most part (no energy, the chance to interact with all available events during certain time slots, etc.).
I quite like the energy/magic mechanic. Makes it more of a game of making interesting decisions than the usual VN-style "click dialog that isn't being a jerk, get sex" game.

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
Do you have a link to the game?

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes