DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
I've been looking through some HTML games, and noticed a pattern of them often being abandoned, or drip-feeding content instead of giving actual content that adds to their games.

Not accusing G28 of that, just saying it's a pattern I've noticed.

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
I was expecting it to go dark, so color me impressed that it's still going.
It hasn't gone dark, the dev is very active on the site and Patreon is constantly getting updates. This game has been on a public build release schedule of 2-3 months for the past year, and G28 has already stated if all goes as planned the next public build is near the end of the month.

Reactions: Dysphorika

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
It hasn't gone dark, the dev is very active on the site and Patreon is constantly getting updates. This game has been on a public build release schedule of 2-3 months for the past year, and G28 said has already stated if all goes as planned the next public build is near the end of the month.
I got here in November/December, so I haven't been around long, but it hasn't updated since I've started here. Not accusing of anything.

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
I got here in November/December, so I haven't been around long, but it hasn't updated since I've started here. Not accusing of anything.
Stick around for a year or two and you'll pick up on how often certain games get updated, some of the best get updated after a few months, others surprisingly take years. Some of the better examples for yearly world be Haramase Simulator, Summertime Saga, and Student X-Change Program.

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
Stick around for a year or two and you'll pick up on how often certain games get updated, some of the best get updated after a few months, others surprisingly take years. Some of the better examples for yearly world be Haramase Simulator, Summertime Saga, and Student X-Change Program.
Sorry if I came off as rude. Not my intention.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
actually game gets updated every few days or 2-3 times a week but you only see it if a paternon sub which not looking to spend tons of money on bunch of stuff can get for 1 dollar.

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
No one accused you of being rude, no need to apologize. We are a community educating you, not some zoomer woke lynch mob lol.
I used to get bullied on Destiny/D2 forums because I spoke my mind. Trying to not upset people.

actually game gets updated every few days or 2-3 times a week but you only see it if a paternon sub which not looking to spend tons of money on bunch of stuff can get for 1 dollar.
I like the game, but I wish it had more Mind Control options. I like that in games.

Reactions: Durisaz

Classic_Z

Feb 22, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On day 6 when it says Convince Monica to bring Rio option isn't there for me

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Aj started some a few pages back but not sure if its finished or not
there updated version of my original post when i finish post them to both pages but i just worked on some for like week straigh needed a break thees a lot of walkthroughs to update lol

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
On day 6 when it says Convince Monica to bring Rio option isn't there for me
i dont know why but i got three diffrent versions of that when was doing my run throughs if you dont pass checks you either cant invite rio or if you do half pass can only get one or the other

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes