1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Regarding Dad: I disagree. Given his numerous cheatings on his wife, he should be bimbofied, impregnated, enslaved and made a prostitute. See how it feels to be on the receiving end!

Agreed about Kylie being made into a "4th cheerleader," and that Suzie doesn't really fit the bimbo mold. Heather, yes. Nikki...maybe. More of a slut. Suzie is much more than "the diversity recruit" that Heather calls her, and given it my choice I'd make her Head Mistress of the Cheerleading Sluts. Including Kylie.
Dude, that comment is from 2021... and I was literally trolling due the comments above...

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Regarding Dad: I disagree. Given his numerous cheatings on his wife, he should be bimbofied, impregnated, enslaved and made a prostitute. See how it feels to be on the receiving end!

Applying this logic to the rest of the game, you cheat on whatever girlfriend/fiance/wife you have a thousand times over. Does that also mean the MC should be bimbofied, impregnated, enslaved and made a pros?

MacHenry

Jul 25, 2017
Applying this logic to the rest of the game, you cheat on whatever girlfriend/fiance/wife you have a thousand times over. Does that also mean the MC should be bimbofied, impregnated, enslaved and made a pros?
Yes, that would be great, tbh.

Oct 8, 2020
Yeah ive had meta rio, she breaks the 4th wall because you make her think she is still in a game (and she actually is in collge daze) so her responses are interesting but she becomes more bitchy than id like her, i perfer her smart and submissive so i went back and un-meta'd her
To be fair if I were her and figured out the genre of game I was in, I would either go full nihilist, or spend every waking hour trying to break the world around me. I mean, what's it feel like to find out your place in the universe is to be mind controlled and transformed as part of a rape simulator?

Sep 21, 2018
Would be good if we could "pause the time" to get all the events since its strech so much to some paths that you cant do all the things you want and need to go back to another save to taste all the events.

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
F12 then enter SugarCube.State.active.title

barb_ally:false/true (not coven joined/ coven joined)
barb_thrall:false/true (not coven joined/coven joined)
you wouldn't happen to know the technical name for the mom Emma in Sugarcube, would you?
I tried Emma, Maywood, mom- nothing

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes