Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
I've been looking through some HTML games, and noticed a pattern of them often being abandoned, or drip-feeding content instead of giving actual content that adds to their games.

Not accusing G28 of that, just saying it's a pattern I've noticed.
Maybe, but in this particular, me being a patron, get at least one update per week and I think there is a public one every month.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
when you do dnd theres a reward section bit meta rio is when you convince her shes still in video game don't know the actually wording of it but something like convince her this is real life or something that unlocks meta rio
Yeah, but don't know how to unlock that option

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Yeah, but don't know how to unlock that option
thats what im saying when you do the rewards bit you selectt that option and it auto moticall unlocks the option already so future conversations will say meta rio its a points thing. play dand monday tuesday wends then on firday launch one more

before or after final fight bit theres a whole bunch ogff stuff you can unlock for each char involved

its not really something you have to search for its automatic as part of event

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
thats what im saying when you do the rewards bit you selectt that option and it auto moticall unlocks the option already so future conversations will say meta rio its a points thing. play dand monday tuesday wends then on firday launch one more

before or after final fight bit theres a whole bunch ogff stuff you can unlock for each char involved

its not really something you have to search for its automatic as part of event
Never saw that option

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
G28Here
I wanted to know if there is a chance that you will revisit the maledom scenes and expand or split them so that there is the possibility for loving dominance. I love the scenes you wrote but when you try to build a positive relationship with a character, for example, Jane, the maledom scenes seem a bit flip-floppy,
if you use the dream sequence in the shop as the first dom scene with Jane it gets kind from zero to eleven fucking fast, and MC behavior seems to make a 180.

If it is too much work that's okay the scenes are still super hot, but kind of inconsistent, and maledom doesn't require the MC to be an asshole.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
i think dont quote me on thins but like with the example of jane theres an optuon where you can use your magic to make her think her power are real. i think at one point with rio theres a purple light option where you have sex with her and shell think of it like healing might be ornge not sure if that what you mean. but i vaigly rember a scene where your fucking hher and you cast a spell on her to make her thing the game is real or something

Vectoro

Mar 17, 2020
Is there any chance that when the game is done there could be a sort of new game plus feature after that? What I mean by that is that is if you start a new game power & relationship numbers carry over, for example, you can turn your roommate into Jane the moment you met them if their numbers are high enough to do it.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
G28Here
I wanted to know if there is a chance that you will revisit the maledom scenes and expand or split them so that there is the possibility for loving dominance. I love the scenes you wrote but when you try to build a positive relationship with a character, for example, Jane, the maledom scenes seem a bit flip-floppy,
if you use the dream sequence in the shop as the first dom scene with Jane it gets kind from zero to eleven fucking fast, and MC behavior seems to make a 180.

If it is too much work that's okay the scenes are still super hot, but kind of inconsistent, and maledom doesn't require the MC to be an asshole.
If you want to see specific content, that's what scene requests are for ;).

Is there any chance that when the game is done there could be a sort of new game plus feature after that? What I mean by that is that is if you start a new game power & relationship numbers carry over, for example, you can turn your roommate into Jane the moment you met them if their numbers are high enough to do it.
No, having stuff unlockable from the very beginning would require an insane amount of work to make things consistent across all of the passages. The best you'll get is in the next release I added a thing to manually set your own checkpoint.

That's exactly what I am asking. What is that thing you must do in order to unlock that option?
I just went back and looked at it, she needs at least 4 in slave training and at least 1 morale from within Swords & Shields to get the option when 'unlocking her potential'. Meta Rio isn't intended to be something that you always unlock so that's why it's kept fairly hidden.

Last edited:

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
I just went back and looked at it, she needs at least 4 in slave training and at least 1 morale from within Swords & Shields to get the option when 'unlocking her potential'. Meta Rio isn't intended to be something that you always unlock so that's why it's kept fairly hidden.
So that's how it's done. Thanks.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Thanks

Rask o' Treve

Dec 31, 2022
Titus is dead, the game not :Kappa:

I may be the only one, but I can't "feel good" about transforming the dad. I mean, you only have one mother. I don't know, feels weird.

I much rather prefer showing him who's the alpha male and being the new head of the family, somewhat the same for the uncle. I loved the sleep events where you own the mother and sister in front of your father (exploring his fears). About the cousin I don't mind the transform, you can have a lot of cousins.

About the ones you mentioned, besides Jane I probably prefer Kylie.

Speaking of uncles and cousins, just a small sidenote it's funny that I feel the Hills fit quite well as cousin and aunt. I even changed the story a bit myself on Twine and it works fine (the only major difference are initial events about Jane's father, but besides that nothing special). I even used the fact of going along with Jake to mix the Brittany's events (like along with that nerd, etc).

After the latest release I somewhat got lazy to change the code again, was just a small experience. It was fun, but I completly understand G28 doesn't want to fill the game only with family characters, but actually give a decent amount of character diversity. Specially taking into account that some also like that "single mom" fetish as well. Sure Ms Wilson is the same, but fits different purpose taking into account how her events go, specially when comparing to Ms Hill.

While the bimbo stuff may fit Heather, for some reason I can't associate that with Suzie. I actually believe she's an actually nice and cute character. Specially taking into account the events with her mom.

Regarding Dad: I disagree. Given his numerous cheatings on his wife, he should be bimbofied, impregnated, enslaved and made a prostitute. See how it feels to be on the receiving end!

Agreed about Kylie being made into a "4th cheerleader," and that Suzie doesn't really fit the bimbo mold. Heather, yes. Nikki...maybe. More of a slut. Suzie is much more than "the diversity recruit" that Heather calls her, and given it my choice I'd make her Head Mistress of the Cheerleading Sluts. Including Kylie.

Reactions: Brovalon
4.60 star(s) 129 Votes