1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Should I try to get Brittany off drugs? Or does druggie brittany path have more content?
I personally want to get her off them but it reduces her love,sub,lust stats by quite a bit and she already had all negative stats to begin with
Remove her addiction to drugs, get her addicted to your cum. That's how it should be, it's more healthy for her after all.

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
I have 2 more questions
Should I keep the drug empire or burn it? I'm using cheats so I don't really need money - is there any advantage if I keep it?
Should I kill Titus? Does keeping him alive help me in any way?
There is content involved with the drug empire, not just money, so I keep it. There's no reason to keep Titus alive right now, but that could change. I reckon he will pop up again, giving us a chance to bimbofy him, so I'd keep him alive too.

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
I have 2 more questions
Should I keep the drug empire or burn it? I'm using cheats so I don't really need money - is there any advantage if I keep it?
Should I kill Titus? Does keeping him alive help me in any way?
Burn it then. It's really only there mechanically to a) make money, and b) to fulfill the fantasy of drug barons who use drugs to get sex slaves. Always kill Titus. He's clearly a villain.

Sep 20, 2020
I would argue keep the drug empire and have an ash party. As for Killing Titus KILL HIM.
But j_1993_m makes a good point - Titus can come up later and I can potentially bimbofy him. Does Titus come back to kill the MC in the current content?
And if I take Brittany off drugs - can I still have 'ash part'. I know Nikki and Barberry is addicted to it and we don't get an option to take them off drugs - so is the ash party with them?
I've enslaved the demons btw. I wanna keep them as slaves

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
But j_1993_m makes a good point - Titus can come up later and I can potentially bimbofy him. Does Titus come back to kill the MC in the current content?
And if I take Brittany off drugs - can I still have 'ash part'. I know Nikki and Barberry is addicted to it and we don't get an option to take them off drugs - so is the ash party with them?
Titus come back no he dead either us or Fuller. there is no Titus alive bimbo option

Reactions: Nobodysan

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
I don't want to fuck a cannibal.

hkcrazygamer

Apr 3, 2022
If anyone wants its it heres a tinkered save file with a lot of checkpoints and phone story infor

the save is save at the monday mid day ward bit and will allow you to marry ward nafddir katie and mrs ward so
Since I ony play the html version so I can't open the attached file.
So how can the MC marry Prof Ward, Nadir, Katie and Mrs Ward?
Thank you!!

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
Since I ony play the html version so I can't open the attached file.
So how can the MC marry Prof Ward, Nadir, Katie and Mrs Ward?
Thank you!!
If you get Nadir and Ward in your Harem on the current last day Nadir and Ward will bring you aside for seggs. If you during Mona's breeding quests put a contract on Mrs Ward she will show up together with Katie during your threeway.
After fucking all 4 of them you can then use a green light to get engaged to all 4 of them.

hkcrazygamer

Apr 3, 2022
If you get Nadir and Ward in your Harem on the current last day Nadir and Ward will bring you aside for seggs. If you during Mona's breeding quests put a contract on Mrs Ward she will show up together with Katie during your threeway.
After fucking all 4 of them you can then use a green light to get engaged to all 4 of them.
Got Ward and Nadir in my harem on the last day but they didn’t bring me aside. Maybe have to get them in the harem before Monday?
As for Katie, since I don’t have related on, so I can’t have the threeway so can’t marry Katie :(

Vectoro

Mar 17, 2020
Hey, I'm working on a cast list & I'd like to post what I've got so far too see if there are any that I've missed but I'm worried about maybe spoiling something for someone.

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Hey, I'm working on a cast list & I'd like to post what I've got so far too see if there are any that I've missed but I'm worried about maybe spoiling something for someone.
Then put it in a spoiler tag.
Example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
I honestly forgot about the spoiler tags since I have never used them but I think I got it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So yeah take a look & tell me if I've missed anyone.
right a few bimbo's of misses there is a One of Mature Monica (Sienna West) and MC Bimbo Dee Williams (Bimbo self for Tom and Eric, Punishment Queen) Mc Soroity bimbo (Katerina Hartlova) Mc Bimbo with Monica (Amy Anderssen "Mispelled") Mc trans with Monica?(?)

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes