Kushiono

Dec 6, 2022
since the new update the old images dont work for me the new ones from 0,330 do work but all the images from 0.300 dont? i use opera gx and am on windows 11.

Shack 24

Dec 19, 2020
I'm on joiplay on an android device and I have both mods with cheats on and tapping the set checkpoint button and it is not doing anything can anyone tell me the problem???
Edit:With the new game + mod on as well(y)

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
since the new update the old images dont work for me the new ones from 0,330 do work but all the images from 0.300 dont? i use opera gx and am on windows 11.
The only reason this happens is if you're running just the update files. You need to download all files, or add the update files to the existing files if you have them already. Then delete the older html file

Fazezy

Jun 14, 2018
How do you see this scene in the game? I found the vids in the images folder but I can’t find them in game.

Mar 16, 2020
How do you see this scene in the game? I found the vids in the images folder but I can’t find them in game.
On Day 19, you have to claim either Heather or Nikki. Kyle will then confront you afterwards. You can choose to intentionally lose, this scene is a result (you get bimbofied and eventually killed).

koji95

Dec 11, 2021
AJLee7385 I was following your walkthrough with the checkpoint mod when it ended at day 9 and now it is gone. Do you know if you are going to repost/finish that?

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
AJLee7385 I was following your walkthrough with the checkpoint mod when it ended at day 9 and now it is gone. Do you know if you are going to repost/finish that?

it looked really sloppy to me so i stopped ill try again after i finish the slaves no bimbos one i started the ther day if you want

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
View attachment 2373201
What book am I missing? I read all the library books up untill the book about primal lights. I also did the 'read/decipher book with Chang and rio' option multiple times (each time it says that we were able to add a chapter to the book about assistants but a new chapter never appears). I've also read all of the documents/mails/and saw all the videos when I went to the underground with Suzie. What book am I missing?
No idea. I've never had that check pass for me. I just assumed it was an incomplete feature.

Shack 24

Dec 19, 2020
View attachment 2373201
What book am I missing? I read all the library books up untill the book about primal lights. I also did the 'read/decipher book with Chang and rio' option multiple times (each time it says that we were able to add a chapter to the book about assistants but a new chapter never appears). I've also read all of the documents/mails/and saw all the videos when I went to the underground with Suzie. What book am I missing?
did you talk to kitty about her other masters

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Are there any changes to Mom if you tell her that the dad is cheating sooner rather than later? I planted the panties later on but it doesn't look to have done a lot. Should I have told her the minute the MC learns about the dad?

Shack 24

Dec 19, 2020
Yes but in this run I was only able to read the first story (the Egyptian one). Will I get the additional chapters after completing all the stories? And what about the queen - did you understand that part?
how much assistant human you have

RyanT20346

Apr 11, 2022
does anyone have a walkthrough for bimbos? I'm on like my fifth playthrough and want to get as many people bimbofied as possible

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
does anyone have a walkthrough for bimbos? I'm on like my fifth playthrough and want to get as many people bimbofied as possible
not yet i have a lot of work tpo do im taking a break a agin but i already promised id try another checkpoiint one after one i m currently doing so it might be a while

Nov 24, 2020
View attachment 2373201
The book of assistants or the book of dreams. You get them from Kitty on the 2nd Monday, if you summon her during class.

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
No idea. I've never had that check pass for me. I just assumed it was an incomplete feature.
It doesn't mean read the book in the library, it means study the books with Rio and Chang. I'd suggest doing all of these things:

Eat with Kitty at dinner when you can for humanity.
Ask about Kitty's history twice in Nadir's class for 3 or 4 humanity, I think.
Go upstairs and green light Rio and Monica and pay Rio to study the book.
Study books in library as much as it lets you. 3 times I think.
During the chat with the queen you will get 2 chapters with Kitty book.

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
I once got a scene with aunt Karen and we made out/ or smthin else sexual - in a car. I can't find that scene again. Does anyone know where it is?
I think this is the young Karen scene when she invites you to dinner. Go with her and cast brown light.

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
No not that one. The scene was she was looking at someone else's car and the MC was with karen at that time and then the car sex(zi don't remember if it was full on sex - but it was of that nature) happened. I think the person in the other car (that karen was looking at) was doing something similar - and then the MC encourages karen to do something sexual too. I tried so many times - can't recreate the scene. I don't even remember all the details of the scene
I think you might be confusing Karen with Mrs. Maywood. On day 2, go to the movies with Monica, then offer to take her back too. Stay with Mrs. Maywood and pink light her.

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes