john doe

Aug 17, 2016
I see. I thought Mrs. Wilson just gets out of dodge if you release her, I didn't realize she can stick around. I'll have to try that on my next run.
Monica pretty much always ends up being a slave since there's a lot of stuff that you always see her doing that set off too many alarm bells for GF/Wife material but maybe I'll try out seducing her instead of just overpowering her next time too. Is there a particular stat associated with that or is it just relationship points?

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
well if you do it right ca girlfriend and impregnate her before she even gets kidnaped

Day one

Check the text message.

Go upstairs and visit Monica.[3](+1 Monica Love, +1 Wilson Love, -2 Mom Love)

Open the door for a peek.[1]

Ignore all of the lights and move on.[4] ( +3 Monica Lust, +3 Monica Love, +3 Monica Sub, +3 Wilson Love, +3 Wilson Lust, +3 Wilson Sub)

Ask the girl if she needs help.[2] ( -1 Monica Lust, -1 Monica Love, -1 Monica Sub, -1 Wilson Love, -1 Wilson Lust, -1 Wilson Sub, +1 Rio Lust, +1 Rio Love, +3 Rio Sub, +1 Sofia Love, +1 Sofia Lust, +1 Sofia Sub)

Try to move the box by hand.[2] ( +1 Rio Lust, +1 Rio Love, +3 Rio Sub, +3 Sofia Love, +3 Sofia Lust, +3 Sofia Sub)

Finally go see Monica.[D]

Continue[D]

Ignore the lights and tell Mrs. Wilson you don't party.[5] ( +3 Monica Lust, +3 Monica Love, -3 Wilson Love, -3 Wilson Lust, -3 Wilson Sub)

Go for a walk with Monica.[D]

Go in for a kiss.[2] ( +2 Monica Lust, +2 Monica Love, +1 Monica Sub)

Answer positively with another kiss.[2]( +3 Monica Lust, +5 Monica Love, +3 Monica Sub) Monica Becomes Your First Gf

Day 2

Go meet up with your parents.[D]

Continue[D]

Go to the park with Monica.[1] ( -2 Mom Love, - 2 Mom Sub, -2 Britt Love, -2 Britt Sub, + 2 Monica Love +1 Monica Sub)

Continue[D]

Continue[D] (+1 Suzie Love, +1 Suzie Lust, +1 Suzie Sub)

Continue into the library.[D]

Talk to Ms. Chang.[1](+= 5 temp_int)

Continue[D] ( += 5 temp_int, +10 chang_love, +10 chang_lust, +10 chang_sub, -1 monica_love,, -1 monica_sub, +1 monica_lust)

Leave the front desk.[D](+= 1 Sofia_Love, += 1 Sofia_Lust, += 1 Sofia_sub, -= 1 Rio_Love, -= 1 Rio_Lust, -= 1 Rio_sub)

Find a table with Monica.[D]

Cast 'Minor Lust' to turn on Monica. (Energy: 0)[1](-= 0 Energy, += 5 Pink_Exp, += 5 Temp_att, += 3 Monica_Love, += 3 Monica_Lust, += 3 Monica_Sub)

Continue[D]

Lie and tell her you'll pull out.[2](+= 10 Monica_Lust, -= 20 Monica_Love, += 15 Monica_Sub) You impregnate Monica

Continue[D]

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
i doon think anyone has a saving going that far back

im looking at previous pages to see if i can find one only up to page 45 but i did find this from 2020 its not a lot but for specific pregnacies might hep people for a start

grabbed it from somones post on page 45 june 2020 so lol

***Mrs. Maywood***
1. Sunday - purple light in the hotel room.
2. Thursday - black light while on the phone.

***Brittany***
1. Tuesday - black light in Science class.
2. Tuesday - take advantage of her when she's drunk.

***Ms. Hill***
1. Friday - brown light in dining hall. (May have additional requirements)
2. Friday - blue or yellow light at the party.
3. Friday - play with her when she's sleeping on your bed.
4. Saturday (Aug. 10) - use yellow, brown, or no lights in your dorm room in the morning.
5. Saturday (Aug. 10) - green light in the school store.

***Monica***
1. Saturday (Aug. 3) - brown light at the pep rally.
2. Sunday - pink light at Library.
3. Thursday - purple or brown light in Philosophy class.
4. Thursday - red or purple light at dining Hall.
5. Thursday - confront Monica with Rio.
6. Friday - yellow or brown lights in History class.
7. Friday - choose one of the top 3 options at night
Saturday (Aug. 10) - basically anything goes

***Mrs. Wilson***
1. Saturday (Aug. 3) - find her at the bar.
2. Wednesday - skip Math class, use blue or brown lights.
3. Wednesday - see her after going to the Library with Rio.
4. Thursday - red or purple light at dining hall.
5. Friday - choose one of the top 3 options at night when confronting Monica
Saturday (Aug. 10) - use the pink light when waking up

***Lydia***
1. Sunday - call her and use yellow/brown/no lights. (Must have Lydia's number)
2. Tuesday - green light in Philosophy class.
3. Wednesday - yellow or pink lights after going to the Library with Rio.
4. Friday - black light in English class.
5. Saturday (Aug. 10) - green light in the school store.

***Heather***
1. Friday - use purple light to possess Kyle. (You won't be the father in this case)
2. Saturday (Aug. 10) - green light at dining hall.

***Sofia***
1. Monday - brown light at the dining hall.
Thursday - brown light at the dining hall.

***Rio***
1. Tuesday - black light in Science class.
2. Thursday - confront Monica with Rio. (May have additional requirements)

***Nikki***
1. Saturday (Aug. 10) - use the green light at dining hall on Kyle and Heather.

***Suzie***
N/A

***Karen***
Birth control.

***Kayla***
Birth control.

***Jill***
1. Wednesday - pink light after going to the Library with Rio.
2. Saturday (Aug. 10) - green light in the school store.

***Ms. Chang***
Birth control?

***Ward***
Birth control.

***Barberry***
N/A

***Nadir***
1. Friday - use any light in Math class
2. Saturday (Aug. 10) - use blackmail or the green light in her office.

Reactions: Brazilian Engrish

Read DxD

May 20, 2017
I meant a download to the 1.70 version of the game, cuz my save will still exist if I load it up if I understand HTML right.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
dam no i look on paternon cant even download 180 version anymore says doesnt exist 300b seems to be oldest vesion i can download

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Ok guys I found this I do not know how it works but was on page 62

Very very very old version og game html 0.64b

It does have new game plus but i couldn't tinker with it wont open in my twine

Now the botnet mod does work on it so you can set check points current goes up to second sunday

It sort of works if you click new game plus it does reset everything you keep you stats money exctra but you only keep you stuff it doesnt save anyone elses stats like id hoped. but at least its something.

if any of you modders around could take this open it and figure ut how he did and update to one of the new versions id appreciate it

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
I meant a download to the 1.70 version of the game, cuz my save will still exist if I load it up if I understand HTML right.
my man took me hours to find it i dont know if this what you were looking for but

BattleHeart

Mar 11, 2020
There is a prompt at the dinner with porters in the latest update that says something about a drunk and some new event event there because of him/her. any idea how to get that scene?

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
What is it "black light"?
Black light is usualy anothing with emily/kitty ( i always name kitty emily not sure why) but in this instance if i were to guess it would be he stop time options

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
Black light is usualy anothing with emily/kitty ( i always name kitty emily not sure why) but in this instance if i were to guess it would be he stop time options
And time travel, traveling to alt reality, teleportation, healing Sofia (demon fight fail), fighting Titus cancel his transformation, server Monica's light power and summoning Kitty oh wait you covered that one.

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
I can't get accessing the library on Day 3 to activate consistently!

I know I have to have Kitty investigate Al'Azar on Day 2 (Aug 4th) while at the cinema. On Day 3, Early Evening the text even states that I could go to the Library
You could also visit the library tonight and speak to Ms. Chang. Who knows what information she might have for you.
But the only two options are Got to Party or Visit Monica, both which lose me the opportunity to Visit Ms Chang and Karen in the Library. :(

Last edited:

nb8

Jul 22, 2017
hmm, this confuses me, there is no black light in the game, it says "corruption", in my opinion it is a gray light

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
hmm, this confuses me, there is no black light in the game, it says "corruption", in my opinion it is a gray light
Black light is just the opportunity to use demonic powers to summon your assistant, or to do other opportunistic things like teleporting or undoing someone else's powers.
Look for any option which says "+ x Curruption".

Reactions: Dysphorika

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
I can't get accessing the library to activate consistently!

I know I have to have Kitty investigate Al'Azar on Day 2 (Aug 4th) while at the cinema. On Day 3, Early Evening the text even states that I could go to the Library

But the only two options are Got to Pary or Visit Monica, both which lose me the opportunity to Visit Ms Chang and Karen in the Library. :(
That's something to with the Dorm Meeting with Kyle it think it's green light him or was it the Purple light during the Meeting on day 2

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes