j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
I discovered a bug while rewiting my walkthrough. On Early Afternoon, August 11, you can have sex with Karen while she is still on contraceptive. If you use the blue light while at Level 4, and level up to 5 when using the blue light during the scene, and the cum inside her, Karen will become pregnant even though the text implies the spell failed. I am not complaining, since I was already trying to get her pregnant, but this is probably an unintenional oversight?
Regarding your walkthrough, on day 1 when you go to the gift shop and talk to Lydia it says either K but doesn't provide alternative, unless I'm missing it due to the formatting. It's a lot to ask but could these guides be seperated into spoiler tags for ease of use?

I think this is the first game where I'd actually welcome sandbox elements or similar systems to A Spell for All as the limited number of choices each day during the interludes is frustrating. I don't suppose there is a way to tinker with that through the console?
.330a has a built in checkpoint system for players who cheat. But as someone else said you can use botnet mod too. However editing the time variable would do the same as creating checkpoints.

can you change love, disgust and dominance in characters by cheats or console commands? if you can pls tell me how and if it is worth doing :D
Type the following:

SugarCube.State.active.variables.mm_love = 100

Change mm to your desired character and change love to sub or lust for the desired stat.

Is it worth it? I guess it depends how much you care about realism. If a character is disgusted with you it makes little sense that they want to sleep with you lol. But there is some scene variatioin depending on stats too so there is that as well

Last edited:

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
Regarding your walkthrough, on day 1 when you go to the gift shop and talk to Lydia it says either K but doesn't provide alternative, unless I'm missing it due to the formatting. It's a lot to ask but could these guides be seperated into spoiler tags for ease of use?

.330a has a built in checkpoint system for players who cheat. But as someone else said you can use botnet mod too. However editing the time variable would do the same as creating checkpoints.

Type the following:

SugarCube.State.active.variables.mm_love = 100

Change mm to your desired character and change love to sub or lust for the desired stat.
You forgot the mention the Press F12 then enter what you siad into the window that appears. but yeah pretty much this

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
It's a Willpower gated option. You need Willpower 4 or 5 so you can't pick it if you didn't start with bonus Willpower. I have added that note now, thanks for pointing it out.

I am rewriting the whole thing at the moment, so there will only be one branch when it is finished. I'll include notes where you can make small deviations without breaking the flow of the walkthrough.

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
It's a Willpower gated option. You need Willpower 4 or 5 so you can't pick it if you didn't start with bonus Willpower. I have added that note now, thanks for pointing it out.
So do I pick option 4 regardless? The guide implies at the top I can start with 5 int 3 att.

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
So do I pick option 4 regardless? The guide implies at the top I can start with 5 int 3 att.
The walktrough is a guide. If you don't have the K. option you can pick something else for that scene. The guide will still work. I am probably going to drop the Intelligence route. It doesn't really open up any interesting opportunities as far as I have got with it.

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
I wonder if the last week will follow the same pattern as the previous weeks with the mandatory classes. We already had the possibility to skip a class once in the beginning (when Mrs Wilson called we could skip Nadir's class) and I wonder if we could have some options besides the classes during the day. It should be even easier since we usually get along pretty well with our teachers right now :)

Reactions: j_1993_m

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
G28Here
I found aninconsistency. August 17, Early evening. When having dinner with Mom, Kyle and Ms Hill and you confess you have a relationship Linda Hill your mother will be surprised even if you had a foursome with her, Linda Hill and Sara Wilson after poker on August 16. She should already know this.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
G28Here
I found aninconsistency. August 17, Early evening. When having dinner with Mom, Kyle and Ms Hill and you confess you have a relationship Linda Hill your mother will be surprised even if you had a foursome with her, Linda Hill and Sara Wilson after poker on August 16. She should already know this.
There's a difference between fucking after some drinks and pursuing something long-term (especially when lights are involved). Unless you're saying that in that specific scene she already discovers the full relationship.

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
There's a difference between fucking after some drinks and pursuing something long-term (especially when lights are involved). Unless you're saying that in that specific scene she already discovers the full relationship.
Emma/Mom is surprised that you have had sex with Linda Hill.

"
You know it'll be better if you just rip the band-aid off now, so you waste little time in setting the scene before announcing that you've been having relations with Jake's mom.

Your mom initially drops her fork, surprised by your outburst. She pretends to be unaffected by the news, as she's already agreed to let you see whoever you want, but at the same time she can't help but express her disbelief.+

"Her?" she asks, not to challenge you, but to make sure she heard the news right.
"

This makes it seem like it was the first she heard of it, even though she was there 24 hours ago handing Linda over to you during an Orgy (only Pink light, so memory should be unaffected).

Also, request: Narratively you can undo purple lights, but the player can do it themselves. I enslaved Monica and Wilson. Now they are my girlfriends, and I don't want them enslaved any longer. Could a botton be added in the phone where you can toggle the slave-mode and brainwash-mode on and off once you've placed it on them? It should be very unintrusive code-wise since the game already checks the value of fields when writing out a scene, so transitioning between them won't mess with the game mechanics - it would make the narrative a little jank at worst.

Last edited:

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
I wonder if the last week will follow the same pattern as the previous weeks with the mandatory classes. We already had the possibility to skip a class once in the beginning (when Mrs Wilson called we could skip Nadir's class) and I wonder if we could have some options besides the classes during the day. It should be even easier since we usually get along pretty well with our teachers right now :)
I guess, as long as "get along pretty well" means blackmailing or turning them into slaves.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

First set of Walkthroughs

Lovers No Cheat or Incest For Game Version 260b

Ok guys I'm really sorry but this playthrough is a mess I tried really hard but had a lot of magic issues so i have like maybe 6 lover/girlfriends but if being honest this is what happens when you cant cheat so Have fun.

Ps to use the saves you need to click copy all the code and paste it into note pad

Lovers with Cheats and Incest For Game Version 260b

Ok guys like i said After lovers route G28 asked me not to post anything after 156a so i stopped just after kiera candy and raven bit. As you can see the slave route has way more options for the saturday hotel thing. I feel like i got as many as i could but still missed some.

Next route Im working on is the Shared route. its not really my cup of tea but i know theres people who want that sort of thing. So like Lovers and slaves route my focus will just be focused manly on doing all the shared scenes so a lot of the important story stuff will be skips. That being said just in case you dont know when i say shared route I don not mean route that all scenes share. I mean scenes where you share women with others. So lets get this shindig started.

Sorry guys I have to stop here i accidentally closed the game window and lost most of my progress. I'm really not in the mod to restart this all over again so i loaded the check point WilsonPregConvo094Start1 from lovers route save to finish off the night. If someone follows this and posts save it'll continue but if i continue to use the lovers save it mess up this type. It already messed up the impregnate all option wanted to go with Britney but couldn't because i already did for lovers walk through.

Alright guys its finished took for every but i finshed updated and renewing cerebum no cheat version. However for some reason i wasnt able to triger the vall game for statuday day 15. So i may have to come back and redo atsomepoint. But for now here is the non cheat version.

Update Ok I tried like three times to make one based of original no chearts but it refused to work so had to start from scratch I tried but theres still a few spots i missed stuff so heres the save walkthrough if this helps orginal maker please let me know what to do and ill fix accordignly

This Next Walkthrough Will Take Several Days to write probly but I will be adding it by the day as soon as I finsh them.

I have an extra gift for you guys was gonna mak an ultimate guid but that's been too much of a pain in the ass so I need the next best thing. I have a save that took almost three days to make . Its semi ultimate i did not do everything but a lot of one time only scenes couldnt check point but it has all the lore stuff all of kitty books red and shit ton of stuff that you wont find in any of the single walkthroughs. if your into the whore stuff and sharing you will have to do those yourself otherwise injoy this semi ultimate 205a save

Someone also just posted an update to variable editor mod so if your are anything like me I like using both so I'm also adding the mods folder two.
it already has the two mods merged into one already variable mod and botnet mod which is check points mod so all you need to do is. copy the contents of the mod folder into your game and then replace. they do not damage your computer its fins and you unlock a lot more content on a single playthrough then normal could so have fun.

Most of those gift options for
SPOILER: Lovers With Cheats and Incest Route Day 2
aren't available when you access the gift shop on day 2

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
Most of those gift options for
SPOILER: Lovers With Cheats and Incest Route Day 2
aren't available when you access the gift shop on day 2
Gifts for anyone other than Dad, Mom and Brittany are only available on Day 1. I do not know why this is. Maybe they bought the items themselves?

Reactions: jhustrue

Fazezy

Jun 14, 2018
Attached is Prinplup's varmod updated with v330a content.

There are two files in the archive:
vxxx-varmod.html
vxxx-varmod-botnet.html -- this has the botnet script changes already applied

To use:

rename the varmod html file you wish to use to College Daze.html

Notes:
1. This is not my original work, all credit goes to Prinplup for work on varmod. I've only updated with the new content and added variables introduced since it went un-maintained.
2. If you experience errors, let me know preferably via DM as to not clutter this thread and take G28's attention for something he doesn't give support for.
3. I updated this mod for my own enjoyment and have shared it here for others to use at their own risk.

Checksum:
SHA256: cea1b447158d1e2934c2d7028eb466f6f8df73245bd7870e236484a45aee493f

file history:
2022-09-25: updated to v260b-1
2023-02-01: updated to v330a_build-fdeb184
i know what the players corruption stat does but what the other characters corruption stat do?

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
i know what the players corruption stat does but what the other characters corruption stat do?
ive actually been wondering that myself i think it may be tied to people who contratact people for the queen like rio if you let rachel contract her the queen owns her which would proobley affect corruption but im not 100 percent on that

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
ive actually been wondering that myself i think it may be tied to people who contratact people for the queen like rio if you let rachel contract her the queen owns her which would proobley affect corruption but im not 100 percent on that
There are variables for letting the queen contract people, but the corruption stat for npcs was originally going to play a role in how degenerate you were making them. That ended up not really being worth it compared to everything else, so sometimes I just use that variable to cover for other flags. You can generally ignore it though.

RyanT20346

Apr 11, 2022
love the game, ive been playing it for a long time now. quick question though I downloaded the latest update but when I try to play it none of the pictures appear

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes