HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
G28Here Did you change the requirement for how to get Linda Hill to stay at the College? Because I swear she just will not be persuaded even though I have her stats the same as I did in my first walkthrough. I had to use a light in my new playthrough which I did not have to before.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
G28Here Did you change the requirement for how to get Linda Hill to stay at the College? Because I swear she just will not be persuaded even though I have her stats the same as I did in my first walkthrough. I had to use a light in my new playthrough which I did not have to before.
Not that I'm aware of. I just checked it and here are the requirements:

<<if $hill_sub gte 90 or $hill_slave gte 3 or $att gte 10>>\

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
Can someone please upload the html file of the botnet mod? Can't run .bat files on android but I can run the html file. And the online modded version (on mopoga) doesn't have the image packages - original Ms Wilson and kitty is ugly
Damn, I thought it was just me cause I don't like milfs.

Oct 6, 2018
I play this game alot over the years. I never actually know what I am doing tbh but there is so much content I don't really mind not understanding the inner workings of the game as long as I got the story.

I have to ask thou is it possible to make the mom a gf or am i missing a very specific scene to make it happen ?

watdapakisdis

Aug 24, 2016
I'm probably in the minority here but the game was so much better before you meet Titus. I just find the events post-Titus boring.

I actually liked that there was a game over condition.

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
I'm probably in the minority here but the game was so much better before you meet Titus. I just find the events post-Titus boring.

I actually liked that there was a game over condition.
The theme certainly changes after Tidus, I agree. I don't personally find it boring, but I would rather say that I feel like I don't get to spend my time after Tidus quite the way I would have liked (I.e. grinding stats so I can create my perfect Incest and MILF harem).

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
The theme certainly changes after Tidus, I agree. I don't personally find it boring, but I would rather say that I feel like I don't get to spend my time after Tidus quite the way I would have liked (I.e. grinding stats so I can create my perfect Incest and MILF harem).
hey howed you add you walkthrough to your page i realy dont want to delete and paste new page every time i update because people dont go to previous pages

DKoW

Mar 23, 2019
Anyone else think the conflict between Mr and Mrs. Maywood at the start of the wedding and the subsequent mending of their relationship after transforming Robert needs an extra branch?

For example, you've got the one where you tell her about Mr Maywood's infidelity and she's rightly annoyed by your insistence of having sex with them.
Then you have one where you don't tell her about the infidelity but she's angry at him and she goes to get drunk and when you come over and she tells you "You really like this stuff, don't you?"
Then there's the evil route one where she sees that you'll stop at nothing until everyone is enslaved to you and fears you because of it.

But I can't seem to trigger a situation where she's not upset at Mr. Maywood, especially on the sharing path, where you are trying to get them to play nice again. It just seems to default to her getting angry at him for the phone call and the "You really like this stuff..." path.

I could be wrong and it is there, but I've so far not been able to trigger it. It could just be me, but it just feels off that she's always angry at the start of the wedding and annoyed when you make her have sex with who she's angry with.

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes