AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
If anyone wants its it heres a tinkered save file with a lot of checkpoints and phone story infor

the save is save at the monday mid day ward bit and will allow you to marry ward nafddir katie and mrs ward so

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
anyone have a save up to the start of the new content? I want to see the Kyle confrontation scene.

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
Right now you can only invite her at the end of an event with Karen, Mona, and Ward, but in the next public release there'll be a separate event to invite Mrs. Ward.
What exactly is the trigger that lets you invite Professor Ward? Sometimes I can invite her and sometimes I can't. If I make her my lover using the "Talk to her about her potential" option it works, but what about blackmail? Is this an option where I can blackmail her and force her to the Mona scene with Karen?

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
What exactly is the trigger that lets you invite Professor Ward? Sometimes I can invite her and sometimes I can't. If I make her my lover using the "Talk to her about her potential" option it works, but what about blackmail? Is this an option where I can blackmail her and force her to the Mona scene with Karen?
Kitty needs to investigate her to learn about her magic powers

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
I can do that next my next was gonna be a slaves no minless bimbos i could make it incest unless like me you like em bimbofied

although im pretty sure everyone you can impregnated is impregnated in save file at top of this page that upladed this morning

Last edited:

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Hey BrekerZ , can you please upload the botnet html for the new version?
bot net doesnt need to be update ever

all you do is deleted old html and old villa thing bot creates deleate em put the new html in the folder and run botnet again

the varible mod on the other sorley needs an update

however if you really want it here

it has the mods folded the convereterd and current modded html

4.60 star(s) 131 Votes