Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
Small question, I've seen this happen forever ago but I just don't remember how I got it before??

There was a time where you could accelerate ..Rio's pregnancy I believe? And maybe one or two others but for the life of me I can never get to them again/don't know the exact route - unless it was removed.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Small question, I've seen this happen forever ago but I just don't remember how I got it before??

There was a time where you could accelerate ..Rio's pregnancy I believe? And maybe one or two others but for the life of me I can never get to them again/don't know the exact route - unless it was removed.
Rio you need to cast Purple light on her when visiting patels house on sat or sun of latests version

Britney and maywood you need to castt accelerate pregancy which is another purple light thing at the take maywood to diner scene i believe friday evening

dont remember the others

although i believe theres a few you can do in one of the classroom scenes just need to cast accelerate pregencaes just dont rember which class oit was

Last edited:

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
Kitty needs to investigate her to learn about her magic powers
I understand that you need Kitty to unlock the potential option when speaking to Ward in town. I'm asking about the trigger to get the option to invite Professor Ward to the Mona/Karen scene. I think I've figured it out, and believe Ward needs to be apprentice which I can do by ignoring lights in her class. Assuming ward_fate = a is that.
You can use a blue light in class I think. I know I've seen an accelerated preg option there

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Are there any scenes with Mrs. Maywood in the brothel?
Not yet, but that should be in the next public release.

What exactly is the trigger that lets you invite Professor Ward? Sometimes I can invite her and sometimes I can't. If I make her my lover using the "Talk to her about her potential" option it works, but what about blackmail? Is this an option where I can blackmail her and force her to the Mona scene with Karen?
You just need Ward to be an apprentice by that point. You should be able to blackmail her and make her an apprentice. EDIT: Yeah, '$ward_fate == a' will trigger it, and there's a variation if you previously trained Karen and Ward together in a separate apprentice training session beforehand.

how do I get the chinese girl to stay as Hitomi Tanaka?
You won't be able to until the epilogues, although there is some more temporary bimbo content for her coming up in the future (probably not the next release but it's somewhere on the dev map).

To accelerate Rio's pregnancy, you have to go upstairs and visit Monica during the second week. I'm not sure if Monica needs to have a known pregnancy for the spell to appear, but accelerated pregnancies come from brown lights, so keep an eye out for those. Also, if you don't feel like jumping around for the spell, you can also manually set $rio_preg to any value above 50 and once that spell would have become available somewhere, all of the images will change to her being fully pregnant.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Question. who do you have to friend to survive helping Help Brittany pledge to the sorority.
you dont actually survive anything in the dream she kills you but if you have read 10 assiant chaters you see emily try to save you

Is Emily?
My bad for some reason I always Name Kitty Emily I typed emily on auto pilot Thats my fault I mean your assistant

• Haha
Reactions: Dysphorika

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
I can do that next my next was gonna be a slaves no minless bimbos i could make it incest unless like me you like em bimbofied

although im pretty sure everyone you can impregnated is impregnated in save file at top of this page that upladed this morning
For bimbos, it depends on characters. For mom, Karen and Rachel, I keep the original models, for the others, I don't mind. But it doesn't really matter, just make the walkthroughs you enjoy, it's just that I always play with incest so I was making a shameless request (and also I find "no light" boring). I'll also tried HeathenFilth 's walkthrough last update. I usually try all kind of incest walkthroughs, the more the merrier !

Reactions: HeathenFilth

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
For bimbos, it depends on characters. For mom, Karen and Rachel, I keep the original models, for the others, I don't mind. But it doesn't really matter, just make the walkthroughs you enjoy, it's just that I always play with incest so I was making a shameless request (and also I find "no light" boring). I'll also tried HeathenFilth 's walkthrough last update. I usually try all kind of incest walkthroughs, the more the merrier !
i hate doin no lights but im doing the biggest no no ever trying to cater to as many as i can and for some reason there are those who do like no lights. i find it boring as hell two but whatever

like right now i think its cruel to not mind wipe your slaves but theres quite a few people who think mindles fuckdolls are no fun so im making one to try to please them its just so time consuming each time i make a walkthrough lol

Sep 20, 2020
bot net doesnt need to be update ever

all you do is deleted old html and old villa thing bot creates deleate em put the new html in the folder and run botnet again

the varible mod on the other sorley needs an update

however if you really want it here

it has the mods folded the convereterd and current modded html
Can't run .bat files on android, but I can still use the mod if I have the modified html - that's why I was asking for the updated file

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
What variables do you need set to what in order to get the bad end with Kyle?
This is a complete guess but I assume fitness is the only thing that matters. If you cheat you can intentionally lose so maybe try that and it might tell you.

Vectoro

Mar 17, 2020
I have a question but will we see any more possible future daughters beyond the ones with Emma & Brittny (it is only those 2 right?) in a future update?

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
I have a question but will we see any more possible future daughters beyond the ones with Emma & Brittny (it is only those 2 right?) in a future update?
G just said any other daughters wont show up until the epilogues i believe

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes