1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
v.330a Changelog
- Deal with Mr. Maywood once and for all, depending on your past decisions and how you decide to resolve things here.
BAH GAWD, IS THAT THE DAD CUCKOLD MUSIC? ALPHA SON ALL MIGHTY INCEST HAREM EMERGES! OH BAH GAWD, THE CARNAGE!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Will concur. In fact this is the only case that I'm subbed to the patreon for. Granted, i'm only subbed for the min amount which is only a euro every month, but still. Haven't done that for anyone else.
Same. I don't sub a lot. But I do sub this.

The worst part about being a sub is that I play every tiny weekly update instead of waiting for a big release, which frankly is.not how the game should be played.

cantwakeup111

Mar 3, 2018
Same. I don't sub a lot. But I do sub this.

The worst part about being a sub is that I play every tiny weekly update instead of waiting for a big release, which frankly is.not how the game should be played.
Yeah I get you. Honestly, despite being subbed I just wait for the wheneverly update on this thread instead. There's usually a good bit of content to enjoy whenever this gets updated.

Rogerericdu

Mar 31, 2019
Attached is Prinplup's varmod updated with v260b content.

There are two files in the archive:
v260b-varmod.html
v260b-varmod-botnet.html -- this has the botnet script changes already applied

To use:

rename the varmod html file you wish to use to College Daze.html

Notes:
1. This is not my original work, all credit goes to Prinplup for work on varmod. I've only updated with the new content and added variables introduced since it went un-maintained.
2. If you experience errors, let me know preferably via DM as to not clutter this thread and take G28's attention for something he doesn't give support for.
3. I updated this mod for my own enjoyment and have shared it here for others to use at their own risk.

file history:
2022-09-25: updated to v260b-1
Is this mod every going to be updated?

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Can anyone remind me how to get Mrs. Ward to campus? I don't recall the exact method.

Thanks.
days 10-14 basical monday -thursday of second week in even call mom and cast lust over the phone you cast it once wait a day or so then call her ahgain in evening on thursday midnight she shows up

chandes

Sep 29, 2020
days 10-14 basical monday -thursday of second week in even call mom and cast lust over the phone you cast it once wait a day or so then call her ahgain in evening on thursday midnight she shows up
Thanks for that, but I am talking about Mrs. Ward (Prof. Ward's mother), not the MC's mother. It is the wrong character.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Can anyone remind me how to get Mrs. Ward to campus? I don't recall the exact method.

Thanks.
ive been tinkering with my save files I did something i think with mona which triggered a training session. if youve met kate i think ward invites katie and her mother if your sytats with her are high enoigh with her

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Yeah I get you. Honestly, despite being subbed I just wait for the wheneverly update on this thread instead. There's usually a good bit of content to enjoy whenever this gets updated.
I'm gonna try and do that, it's just tough. This is one of my top five games, and it's a credit to the Dev, that I find it almost irresistible to wait.

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes