Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
In fact its probably best to do this again

CHEATS: Type any of these in place of 'mother's friend' when the game asks who is by the car at the start.

cheat - give max energy, spells, stats, etc.
related - make the player related to the Maywoods
cheatrelated - do both at the same time
energy - give max energy but nothing else
energyrelated - give energy and related
phone - give phone info on day one but nothing else
phonerelated - give phone and related

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
ah there is the problem its meant to be related or if you want cheatrelated
Sorry, I don't really understand what you mean. What should I enter so that everything works? Why is the option given at the beginning to set the relationships if that doesn't actually work?

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022

CHEATS: Type any of these in place of 'mother's friend' when the game asks who is by the car at the start.

Thank you very much!
So that the text and the info in the phone work I enter "phonerelated" at the beginning and then everything should be displayed correctly?

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
The game never shows me the correct relationship to the characters. The words son, mom, aunt, brother, etc. have never appeared yet.
Just to be sure, Mrs. Maywood is supposed to be my mom, right?
you have to have activated related cheat in the i i know know shes my ..... section

LordStrike

Sep 13, 2018

can we use multiple at the same time or just one?

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
This game is so fucking good it hurts.

Obviously the best of the HTML games (though if someone knows of something they think is better, I'm open to other opinions), but even with limited pictures its hotter than most renpy games and honestly more fun. A testament to the Dev's writing and creativity.

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
I am running in to a problem of my own making, im playing with checkpoint mod on and I cant seem to get Sunday to load and Monday always loads instead, can someone please explain how to get Sunday to load, is it possible to load it through sugarcube and if so how?
If what G28 suggested doesn't work, you could try a clean install of the game, progress to Sunday then readd the mod. The latest version does have a built-in checkpoint system for cheat players.

And out of curiosity, any interest in updating your no cheat walkthrough?

cantwakeup111

Mar 3, 2018
This game is so fucking good it hurts.

Obviously the best of the HTML games (though if someone knows of something they think is better, I'm open to other opinions), but even with limited pictures its hotter than most renpy games and honestly more fun. A testament to the Dev's writing and creativity.
Will concur. In fact this is the only case that I'm subbed to the patreon for. Granted, i'm only subbed for the min amount which is only a euro every month, but still. Haven't done that for anyone else.

dukejones

Jul 27, 2017
Image Packs are updated for newest version:
  1. Mrs Maywood - Ava Addams (Includes Kitty Pack)
  2. Monica - Gabbie Carter
  3. Lydia - Janice Griffith
  4. Ms. Wilson - Angela White
  5. Kitty - Karlee Grey (Standalone)
Latest Update Only:
  1. Update 300b + 330a
Not many changes this update to the image pack. 2 images for Monica if you're interested. Lydia has some new scenes but i decided to keep the original content.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Not many changes this update to the image pack. 2 images for Monica if you're interested. Lydia has some new scenes but i decided to keep the original content.
ive been meaning to ask shes not in a lot of scenes but if your up for it do you think you could replace or find something to replace bimbo rachles images if possible

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes