Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Sorry if I'm missing something: 330a does not appear to be on the front page of the post here - does anyone know when the download link will be updated?

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
last walkthrough i was doing giotta scarp because it was loaded with issues so

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
it sucks cause i was up to day 16 but i just couldnt get anything to load right so
I know that feeling. I just learnt that if you explore Sofia's dream early on you can cast eternal contract on her and her family, so going to restart and try exploring Lydia's dream too to see if this works for her as well

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
I am running in to a problem of my own making, im playing with checkpoint mod on and I cant seem to get Sunday to load and Monday always loads instead, can someone please explain how to get Sunday to load, is it possible to load it through sugarcube and if so how?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
CollegeDaze-0.330a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use this thread or join us on !
, Downloading issues? Look here.​

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
I am running in to a problem of my own making, im playing with checkpoint mod on and I cant seem to get Sunday to load and Monday always loads instead, can someone please explain how to get Sunday to load, is it possible to load it through sugarcube and if so how?
You could try setting $dayD to 0. I'm not sure if that'll fix whatever problem you're having, but that's what Sunday is.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
does this game actually have femdom? I remember liking the game, but it didn't actually have any femdom in it (Last version I played was .17)

edit: just to be clear, I mean more than just a token one-of scene, something a little more substantial than a footjob or being "forced" to eat someone out

Reactions: LAKueiJin

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
The game never shows me the correct relationship to the characters. The words son, mom, aunt, brother, etc. have never appeared yet.
Just to be sure, Mrs. Maywood is supposed to be my mom, right?

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 129 Votes