Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
I can't get accessing the library on Day 3 to activate consistently!

I know I have to have Kitty investigate Al'Azar on Day 2 (Aug 4th) while at the cinema. On Day 3, Early Evening the text even states that I could go to the Library

But the only two options are Got to Party or Visit Monica, both which lose me the opportunity to Visit Ms Chang and Karen in the Library. :(
Yoy don't need to get Kitty to investigate Al'Azar; what you need to do is to use the green light on Kyle in the morning gathering and pay him for info on Al'Azar

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
I was almost convinced I didn't pay for that info on my 3rd run walktrough... Now I am not so sure.
purple light tells you about chang, green light is ask about alzar or whatever

however theres a wierd think ive noticed

if yiur using checkpoint mod and load purple light first then reload then do green afterwards you can actuslly tell him chang sent you it unlocks the kyle tricked fate

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
ok my friends i Have a gift i spend most of the day yesterday looking and trying to tinker couldn't get it to load in twin i tried 1/.4.2 but it was really laggy

but original guy sent me his updated version of His new game plus mod

Now it still only allows you to only keep your stats and not any of the women but still its something

So i present to you a cheaters dream . A Mods folder with The botnet mod The Varible mod and now The New game plus all in one

I already modded the html for you but you still need the mods folder so Here you and Cheaters have fun

To get to work all you need to do is unzip folder then cope and paste everything here into you game folder and if it asks just replace the html with the one im giving you. Now ive kept myself awake two long I see you guys later

Last edited:

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
There is a prompt at the dinner with porters in the latest update that says something about a drunk and some new event event there because of him/her. any idea how to get that scene?
Trick Kayla I believe.

Can you engage without using Green light?
You can get engaged to some without green lights. Like Ms. Hill, Rio, Zahra, Stacy, Raven, Rachel and the queen. May be more but not sure.
I can't get accessing the library on Day 3 to activate consistently!

I know I have to have Kitty investigate Al'Azar on Day 2 (Aug 4th) while at the cinema. On Day 3, Early Evening the text even states that I could go to the Library
But the only two options are Got to Party or Visit Monica, both which lose me the opportunity to Visit Ms Chang and Karen in the Library. :(
Cast green on Kyle and pay for info, or purple light him, talk to Jake first, then talk to Kyle.

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
Cast green on Kyle and pay for info, or purple light him, talk to Jake first, then talk to Kyle.
Yeah, I get that now, but your assistant Kitty literally tells you to speak to Ms Chang and namedrop Kyle to get access. The text during dinner literally states that going to the library is an option. The option is just not there. It seems to be a coding problem that needs to be fixed.

Reactions: G28Here

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
Yeah, I get that now, but your assistant Kitty literally tells you to speak to Ms Chang and namedrop Kyle to get access. The text during dinner literally states that going to the library is an option. The option is just not there. It seems to be a coding problem that needs to be fixed.
It's certainly possible, but fun thing is if you ask Kitty to investigate when you already have the info you get different interaction with her and technically waste piece of your soul lol

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
i meant for the giving up your soul bit cheating gives it back

and there's two spots in game where if you just keep loading a checkpoint but it can completely remove corr

i know is the Emily suicide walk run thing second Sunday don't know where other is but pretty sure it got something to do with the nuns

i vagily remember a bit with the take Britney to town thing you run into the nuns i mostly use the nuns bit to gr Britt but i think if you do one of the lights and go to nun but don't cum inside her you can lose 5 cor

Last edited:
Oct 8, 2020
i meant for the giving up your soul bit cheating gives it back

and there's two spots in game where if you just keep loading a checkpoint but it can completely remove corr

i know is the Emily suicide walk run thing second Sunday don't know where other is but pretty sure it got something to do with the nuns

i vagily remember a bit with the take Britney to town thing you run into the nuns i mostly use the nuns bit to gr Britt but i think if you do one of the lights and go to nun but don't cum inside her you can lose 5 cor
Yellow light to go invisible, follow the nun, choose not to rape her, and you get -5 corruption. One of the few (only?) ways to get negative corruption. Which is dumb, because I don't rape nuns all the time and I'm still a jackass.

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
Yellow light to go invisible, follow the nun, choose not to rape her, and you get -5 corruption. One of the few (only?) ways to get negative corruption. Which is dumb, because I don't rape nuns all the time and I'm still a jackass.
You can also save Emily for -5, but it can't go lower than 0, but with the nun you can. With negative corruption you can kill Bunny, Sister Lisa's assistant.

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
Is telling Ms Chang about the Bunker supposed to set you exp to 100, or give 100 exp to each stat? Because it currently sets it to 100, which means the reward is small if you have all stats at near-level up. :(

Read DxD

May 20, 2017
Didn't help, guess I'm just out of luck. Guess I'll wait for the entire thing to be finished and see if I'm ever interested again.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Is telling Ms Chang about the Bunker supposed to set you exp to 100, or give 100 exp to each stat? Because it currently sets it to 100, which means the reward is small if you have all stats at near-level up. :(
Yeah, there are a few situations like that to even out experience gain since I used a lot of weird numbers for the first half of development.

Reactions: HeathenFilth

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Ah, but when you're not raping a nun, are you invisibly following one or more around?

actually on one of my walkthrough messed that bit up if you rape the knew swhe things she expraged by a demon however if you do it again when you visit her with karen its affects thier relationship had to reload save to fix that

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes