j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
That scene takes place in a car? Isn't that scene in the hotel? She cries and tells the MC that she's having all these weird feelings and then they together unpack stuff
That scene takes place in Brittney's apartment. Which is an alternative to the scene I mentioned. The scene I was talking about does take place in a car, and Karen is involved, but the MC is in the car with Mrs. Maywood.

Go to the movies with Monica and the Maywoods.
Choose anything here.
Offer to take Monica home too.
Stay with Mrs. Maywood.
Cast Lust.

It's the scene where you jerk off in front of Mrs. Maywood while Karen is playing with herself in the other car.

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
That scene takes place in Brittney's apartment. Which is an alternative to the scene I mentioned. The scene I was talking about does take place in a car, and Karen is involved, but the MC is in the car with Mrs. Maywood.
Yeah to get the scene you have to not inivte Monica and stick with Mrs Maywood right?

Reactions: j_1993_m

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I guess I'll reword my question.

Does the Mom's content change at all if you decide to tell her about the father cheating when you're first prompted?

Sep 20, 2020

Go to the movies with Monica and the Maywoods.
Choose anything here.
Offer to take Monica home too.
Stay with Mrs. Maywood.
Cast Lust.

It's the scene where you jerk off in front of Mrs. Maywood while Karen is playing with herself in the other car.
Yup that's the one. Thank you. I mixed up karen and emma

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
Is there any sexual interaction with professor Barberry before the green light scene?
Yes. During the Titus hunt, if you send Sally/Brittney to help Rachel while you fight, there's a few scenes there. If barb_ally is true you can become a thrall which has a scene, and training in history. Which grants bonus max energy fir non cheat players

mRaYM087g4

Jan 16, 2022
Last edited:
Reactions: aon11

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
I'm using botnet and after every scene/event there's 'time=+1'. Can I change this variable so that I can do multiple things in a single day? Or will changing this time variable break the game somehow?
You should be okay changing it in most cases, but setting and loading checkpoints does this.

florvas

Jan 18, 2018
Is there much content with Jill? I don't seem to be able to find more than one scene, and the game's varied enough that it's hard to tell if I just missed something.

Sep 20, 2020
Is there much content with Jill? I don't seem to be able to find more than one scene, and the game's varied enough that it's hard to tell if I just missed something.
More than 1. You can bimbofy her when you see her with Lydia after coming out of library (with Rio), there you can also cast free use and impregnate her, she has scenes in library too (with Sofia), there's the green light scene in Ms. Barberry's class and make her spy + impregante her, in that class you can even bimbofy her. She also has a scene in shopping mall (I think you get this scene if you take Ms. Hill to shopping) I think there's more scenes but these are the only ones I can remember now

Sep 20, 2020
When the succubus queen visits your dream - can you chose more than 2 options? I want to have a family with her, marry her but I also want to marry Rachel but the game only allows you to select 2 options. Will these options come again in a future scene?

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
What is the checkpoint system? Isn't it just like the save feature - I can save a checkpoint and then load that checkpoint again? Or am I understanding it wrong and it's completely different from the save system? What I want to do is do multiple things in one day without the time changing - like If I got to library and interact with karen the time willnt progress but the event will still occur - thus allowing me to visit all the other places in just a single day
Checkpoints and saves differ. If you set a checkpoint on Tuesday Late Evening, progress to Nighttime then load checkpoint, you will return to late evening, but keep what you did before.

When the succubus queen visits your dream - can you chose more than 2 options? I want to have a family with her, marry her but I also want to marry Rachel but the game only allows you to select 2 options. Will these options come again in a future scene?
You can choose the family option at the top, and one other option. I'd suggest marry the queen as there's a marry Rachel option under the try to find a party scene, eternal contract.

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
Does the checkpoint system work on individual events? Like in English classroom - there are multiple options. If I make a checkpoint there, select cum addiction, and then load the checkpoint again - will I be able to keep the cum addiction event (keep as in the game acknowledging that I've cast cum addiction) and then select the other options (like making a contract for ward)?

Also, Do I need to complete the whole day before loading the checkpoint again? Or can I load the checkpoint at any given time?

sorry for asking so many questions - I never knew about the checkpoint system before
this is fine the Botnet mod changes your energy to 9999999. you can load as many times as you like your stats will increase the more you something like say to you red light and reload exp will keep adding on and on, same fitness willpower and relaships. No don't need wait till the day is done to reload a checkpoint BUT I advise you clear checkpoints at the end of each day I have crashed the game loaded a save doing that. (Loading a checkpoint from Monday on a tuseday) DON'T try and get BOTH the NUNS and Sally during the TITUS hunt is BREAKS the Game

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
Does the checkpoint system work on individual events? Like in English classroom - there are multiple options. If I make a checkpoint there, select cum addiction, and then load the checkpoint again - will I be able to keep the cum addiction event (keep as in the game acknowledging that I've cast cum addiction) and then select the other options (like making a contract for ward)?

Also, Do I need to complete the whole day before loading the checkpoint again? Or can I load the checkpoint at any given time?

sorry for asking so many questions - I never knew about the checkpoint system before
Doing so with cum addiction will work, but for that I'm unsure if the game will like it. As you may know cum addiction causes Barberry to investigate and not sure how checkpoints would affect that. The +1 will be remembered though assuming you progress to the end where is says time+=1

And no, load whenever

Perfidy

Mar 18, 2018
this is fine the Botnet mod changes your energy to 9999999. you can load as many times as you like your stats will increase the more you something like say to you red light and reload exp will keep adding on and on, same fitness willpower and relaships. No don't need wait till the day is done to reload a checkpoint BUT I advise you clear checkpoints at the end of each day I have crashed the game loaded a save doing that. (Loading a checkpoint from Monday on a tuseday) DON'T try and get BOTH the NUNS and Sally during the TITUS hunt is BREAKS the Game
I was able to get both the nuns and Sally by inviting Brittany.

I didn't blackmail her, but did ask her about Titus after discovering she used Ash. Might have to use Kitty to find out, not 100% sure on that part.

Anyhow, just before the Titus mission, I set a checkpoint, went out to the club and met Sally, then loaded the checkpoint right when I had to choose between helping Barberry and Rachel. After loading the checkpoint, I invited Brittany to the Titus hunt and got the nuns, then right back to the Barberry/Rachel choice.

Hell, I was even able to help both Barberry and Rachel while getting the Sally scene with Keera, then the Brittany drug choice after taking over or destroying the empire. So much cake and eating it :sneaky:

Not sure if there's another way to get both, but that's how I managed it. The botnet mod can be tricky, especially when choices can run out or there's mutually exclusive paths. The sorority party was notoriously difficult for me to get through using the mod cause the choices can run out and leave you stuck, even reloading an old checkpoint wouldn't fix it and I had to restart the entire day with an old save.

Reactions: Brovalon

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020

I didn't blackmail her, but did ask her about Titus after discovering she used Ash. Might have to use Kitty to find out, not 100% sure on that part.

Anyhow, just before the Titus mission, I set a checkpoint, went out to the club and met Sally, then loaded the checkpoint right when I had to choose between helping Barberry and Rachel. After loading the checkpoint, I invited Brittany to the Titus hunt and got the nuns, then right back to the Barberry/Rachel choice.

Hell, I was even able to help both Barberry and Rachel while getting the Sally scene with Keera, then the Brittany drug choice after taking over or destroying the empire. So much cake and eating it :sneaky:

Not sure if there's another way to get both, but that's how I managed it. The botnet mod can be tricky, especially when choices can run out or there's mutually exclusive paths. The sorority party was notoriously difficult for me to get through using the mod cause the choices can run out and leave you stuck, even reloading an old checkpoint wouldn't fix it and I had to restart the entire day with an old save.
Huh I remember it causes an issuse when the option to meet the one we didn't pick must of put in a fix for that

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
Should I try to get Brittany off drugs? Or does druggie brittany path have more content?
I personally want to get her off them but it reduces her love,sub,lust stats by quite a bit and she already had all negative stats to begin with
Get her off drugs. The drugs are more of a tool to control her sexually in the story as far as I can tell.

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
I have another question - What about the mutually exclusive events? Like when the mc, barb and Suzie goes to dinner and then barb invites you to the foundry. There - If you want to impregante barberry then you can't invite Sydney and if you invite Sydney, you can impregnate her but you'll miss out on barb. How will the game treat the checkpoint if I do both of these events (first doing Barberry and the loading the checkpoint to do Sydney and convincing her to join me)?
Checkpoints carry over variables so mutually exclusive options, especially those that contradict won't be remembered. An obvious example would be enslaving Patel, then reloading and making her you mommy. In the case of Barb and Sydney, you can reload and impregnate both, but you can do this legit. In this scene go with Sydney and in future scene go with barberry.

You can get Sally and the nuns as allies through normal gameplay, as well as Rachel and Barberry. I typically use checkpoints where I feel it makes sense. Like writing Rio contract and turning it in should take one action not 2

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Nice update as usual, although I would like something to torment the dad a bit more instead of simply kill him, like stealing them in front of him or something (yes I know, I'm evil but he deserves it). But I guess people vote for what they would like. The dev needs to satisfy the majority of patrons after all. Unless I'm losing some content on the story path I chose that I have no idea, since the game already has so many play paths.

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes