Perfidy

Mar 18, 2018
Does anyone know if you have to let that one demon woman borrow Stacy for the night to get her on your side, or is it possible you can get her in the future even if she doesn't help during the Titus fight?

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
Does anyone know if you have to let that one demon woman borrow Stacy for the night to get her on your side, or is it possible you can get her in the future even if she doesn't help during the Titus fight?
defeating Titus and not Killing does the trick. As for getting her Post Titus Fight u can enslave all the Demons or free them. Enslaving gives the option for the Saturday Contract Fuck and Bimbo two of Titus Demons, Otherwise you can meet them later if you kept or Destoryed the Empire of Drugs

Reactions: Perfidy
Oct 8, 2020
At least 7 from memory. Monica, Brittney, Ward, Kayla, Sydney, Rio and Devin.
Did not know about those last three. Guessing it's because I never bimbofy Devin. Without spoiling too much, does Rio ever get magic powers? Or are you still just training her to resist magic?

addasus

Oct 30, 2019
Did not know about those last three. Guessing it's because I never bimbofy Devin. Without spoiling too much, does Rio ever get magic powers? Or are you still just training her to resist magic?
They forgot Lydia, with an implication of training her sister too.

If you've given Rio a choker, you can train her alongside Brittney, and can train her with Monica regardless. With Monica it's a bodyswap, and with Brittney, it's a choker path.

Don't think she's shown signs of power development herself though.

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
They forgot Lydia, with an implication of training her sister too.

If you've given Rio a choker, you can train her alongside Brittney, and can train her with Monica regardless. With Monica it's a bodyswap, and with Brittney, it's a choker path.

Don't think she's shown signs of power development herself though.
I may have forgotten Jane, the demons and the sorority too. But I guess that depends on your definition of apprentice. You make Jane think she has powers. Whether that is actual powers or not, we will have to wait and see.

Rickarus

Nov 24, 2019
Sally and Karen too. Although I don't know think Karen is actually your apprentice tho, but she does show up under the "train a apprentice" option.
I'd argue that those two are less apprentices and more co-trainers for your apprentices, as you can't train them by themselves, only have them join you when training one of your actual apprentices.

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
What are the consequences of becoming Barberry's thrall?
It's mostly a positive thing as it unlocks additional scenes, including the option to contract Barberry and Naomi. It also lets you recruit Becca and Emily to the brothel, assuming you met them and Cassandra. It does cost you time though, either during the Titus hunt week or the last Saturday, depending on when you join.

Oct 8, 2020
It's mostly a positive thing as it unlocks additional scenes, including the option to contract Barberry and Naomi. It also lets you recruit Becca and Emily to the brothel, assuming you met them and Cassandra. It does cost you time though, either during the Titus hunt week or the last Saturday, depending on when you join.
Wouldn't it cause conflict with Karen?

Rask o' Treve

Dec 31, 2022
Just to let everyone know, a Power of Will public release is going to be coming out in a few days and then I'll be shifting back to wrap up the next release for College Daze. It's going to feature the start of 'Wednesday' content and should be out at some point on February 11th.
An early Valentine's Day present!

Rickarus

Nov 24, 2019
Wouldn't it cause conflict with Karen?
When you actually become her thrall, the process you go through to do it can be done with Barberry or Karen or Sydney (you might even be able to go through it with multiple of them with checkpoints without it causing any issues if I remember correctly, but I'm not 100% on that), and outside of that, any of the other Barberry content opened up doesn't directly conflict with Karen content, and generally actually gives options that can raise or lower Barberry's power compared to Karen's or at least an option to keep them the same in most cases.

Basically, there's very little downside to doing it at this point, although who knows what it will change in the future, obviously.

Nov 24, 2020
I'd argue that those two are less apprentices and more co-trainers for your apprentices, as you can't train them by themselves, only have them join you when training one of your actual apprentices.
You have the option to train with Karen, by yourself. It's not implemented yet but it's there under "train an apprentice". Like I said before tho, I wouldn't call Karen an apprentice, she just shows up under "train an apprentice". Plus the fact she doesn't even know the MC has powers atm, kinda makes it hard for her to be a apprentice. The same could be said about Sydney too, I guess. Sally, I view her as a higher level apprentice in the MC's coven.

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes