AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
i finished off the light trains today and have made it up stars to start of dorm room questions headding to bed but if you guys want i can post what i have or just can wait till its completly finished ill check back in morning

if you want here it is a lot isnt finshed yet but i do think i finshing all the light traing hub conv

ive also fining moved into meet the roomate section only up to first part of that though if you want to check it out its here for you if not and wanna wait till its finished thats ok 2

theres 15 options for light training atm there all part of a case set after the iniataior 3 options when you go back to hallway just click investagate lights again if working as dshould should do random light event each run

Last edited:

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
i finished off the light trains today and have made it up stars to start of dorm room questions headding to bed but if you guys want i can post what i have or just can wait till its completly finished ill check back in morning

if you want here it is a lot isnt finshed yet but i do think i finshing all the light traing hub conv

Mega

ive also fining moved into meet the roomate section only up to first part of that though if you want to check it out its here for you if not and wanna wait till its finished thats ok 2

theres 15 options for light training atm there all part of a case set after the iniataior 3 options when you go back to hallway just click investagate lights again if working as dshould should do random light event each run
Your thing is a broken mess. I get lots of random errors. No offence meant.

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020

Mega

Right rather than just stating its broke. I will try to be objectively tactful as possible and not be an massive arsehole (default mode) 1. a lot of the options aren't working 2. Text on the phone is hard to read with the background (I liked background btw)
3. a few places didn't work 4. while i agree that Alexis Fawx and Sara Jay are an Aquried taste (people of culture) the choice to use the alt image should IF possible be optional 5. Music/sound which has been added or will should be stated at the start of game

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
fair enough i havent check phone yet will now

2 like i sad i didn't realise before i posted last night lol the fire also had 3 htmls i was using and updating test one not main

3 this is why im posting now and only with version one so can tinker and test before official realise so i can find fix what i need to

4 your not the first person to mention alt image thing lol i always use alt images buy default dont even know what originals are so if Somone's got em ill replace em

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
never even heard of it i mean thing html file inside folder theres 3 html files 1 says test ones supposed to be default which its not and the other is just g28s version 1 original archive file for twine

right now on test html trying to fix text color but guess i picked bad backround cause i cant seem to find any color that seems visable enough

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
never even heard of it i mean thing html file inside folder theres 3 html files 1 says test ones supposed to be default which its not and the other is just g28s version 1 original archive file for twine

right now on test html trying to fix text color but guess i picked bad backround cause i cant seem to find any color that seems visable enough
The main one which doesn't say test or vanilla, is broken. Lots of errors.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
doing what i can but color text just isnt cooperating sorry but have removed the songs haven't decided if it would just be beter to remove background.

i also downloaded lates version so going to replace those with alt images i have

then im going to try to get back to converting the scenes lol

oh i also removed the htmls that im not actually using to avoid future confusion lol

Last edited:

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
doing what i can but color text just isnt cooperating sorry but have removed the songs haven't decided if it would just be beter to remove background.
Just an idea but maybe try using the background-blend-mode css propery or change the opacity of the image

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Just an idea but maybe try using the background-blend-mode css propery or change the opacity of the image
actually someone from the twine discord channel helped me out getting ready to move on to the check text section of edits im hoping to have some new hubs out tonight lol already added and edited 4 pages so it takes a bit to do because im using spech thingy so that takes a lot of time

JustinTime847

Jan 30, 2021
im reding lights images of my own game for the conversion

i have purple. black, white, orange, green, yellow, brown, purple pink green and blue am i missing any feel like i am dont know why
I don’t think there’s a “white” light ability. Just Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, Pink, and Brown. In terms of basic lights, I mean. Black lights are their own thing cause of how they corrupt you.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
I don’t think there’s a “white” light ability. Just Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, Pink, and Brown. In terms of basic lights, I mean. Black lights are their own thing cause of how they corrupt you.
yeah i added white as a purely remove corruption light like an opposite to the black light stuff i just want sure i had all the original as well

Last edited:

tooldev

Feb 9, 2018
As I am still too lazy to write full reviews a short encouragement for the dev:

Since I am old and willing to read more than 180 characters at a time I was having a lot of fun and entertainment with this. Even restarted it twice by now. I still feel the escalation of things is a bit too quick in terms of major events and preparation time for them but that aside it was and is really entertaining. I do like that there is a way to have a 'pseudo harem' while also having girlfriends etc.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ga0na

Aug 22, 2019
Is there a list somewhere of all the girls that can be turned into prostitutes?
I saw a great comment response to this a few pages ago:

Hill, Wilson, Lydia's family, Sofia's Family, Zahra, the wedding bride and (gender swapped) groom, the bride's mother, Brittney, Nikki, Sally, Candy, Raven, Keera, Stacy, Monica, Jane, Mona, Emily, Becca and Mrs. Maywood. If you are curious about details, I cen't help and you are better served asking the people who provided this information on page 443

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes