vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Oct 8, 2020
Ah..

..ha
You 2 might be surprised by people around you, lol.

For Flamewolf:
I want him to finish main game first. After?? There are so many holidays, that NY/Christmas are not even the first in the row.
For AccidentalGryffindor:
Timetravel.
There are other posters in other threads complaining that Christmas updates eat up time that could have been spent on "real" updates, but even if those arguments had merit, there's no reason to bring it up here on January 3rd. It's off-topic vagueposting.

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
Do you remember the choice progress to get this to happen? I managed to get it once, but had to close out the game quickly not long after and forgot to save. Haven't managed the correct choices since.
You need to rescue Zahra with Rio and have your apprentice deal with the gang I think. If not that then it might be tied to Rio being a girlfriend. I might have seen this after using the purple light too but unsure.

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
How do you make Jack date his own mother?
Transform him into Jane and get them both into your Harem is the only way I know of because I naturally always permanently transform him on the first possible chance I get :KEK: :KEK:
So sorry but i can't halp ya:)

Hunt4Bugs

Jun 4, 2018
What do I need to do to advance Chang? Options only allow me to either research with her and Rio, work or Cast. Did I miss a trigger, or am I missing a step?

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes