AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
I forget the exact moment but late on there's a point where Kyle comes at you ready to fight you, and you have the option to "fully bimboify and forgive Kylie" or something along those lines. I forget if it's even a forced event on one of the last couple of days or if it's one of the events you have to select during "free time".

I know all the times I've done it has been when I've also previously taken Heather and Nikki from him, so him coming after me to fight me is justified, and obviously I've also previously bimboified him when I had the chance as well, and I always play with cheats on, so I'm not sure if that will change things for other people.

I'm sure someone else will come in with the exact day and time, though, but I hope my answer helps at least a bit lol
pretty sure its during the Monday convo bits i think its just after Roberta i think it is begs you to change her back but if your like me you can choice to punish him but forgive kylie buy mind wiping kyle from existence

Last edited:

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
ive been trying to work on conversion even though still not 100 percent lol but today turned out to be nothing but bugs

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
is there a way to bypass the day limit? I know I haven't seen everything but I ran out of days

Oct 8, 2020
is there a way to bypass the day limit? I know I haven't seen everything but I ran out of days
Please use the search function next time, as this question gets asked a lot. The game isn't a sandbox, and was designed to be played multiple times if you want to see everything the game has to offer. There is a checkpoint/time travel mod in the first post, and a checkpoint system when you have cheats turned on, but you would need to start a new playthrough anyway to use them.

Please keep in mind that it's impossible to see everything in a single playthrough, even with checkpoints, simply because certain variables are in direct conflict with each other (lover routes and slave routes, or joining competing factions), and using mods or checkpoints can break your saved game. It's honestly better to just try playing again from a new save.

Reactions: TGafy

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
Please use the search function next time, as this question gets asked a lot. The game isn't a sandbox, and was designed to be played multiple times if you want to see everything the game has to offer. There is a checkpoint/time travel mod in the first post, and a checkpoint system when you have cheats turned on, but you would need to start a new playthrough anyway to use them.

Please keep in mind that it's impossible to see everything in a single playthrough, even with checkpoints, simply because certain variables are in direct conflict with each other (lover routes and slave routes, or joining competing factions), and using mods or checkpoints can break your saved game. It's honestly better to just try playing again from a new save.
There could be an easy workaround. G28Here could add a link like this

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
these would be there very reason why im trying very hard to get started a finsh version 1 of the conversion mod im making its current state albiet my issues or the fact im doing it of 000.1 version of game has a lot of bugs i corrected a bunch yesterday but im absoulty positive when its done will be no need for multiple play throughs

Reactions: AGhostLikeMe

argentun

May 19, 2020
Trying to trigger the scene with Lydia and the succubus queen but despite signing a contract i seem to be missing something or am doing something wrong, when is it supposed to be triggered if you've done everything right?

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
Trying to trigger the scene with Lydia and the succubus queen but despite signing a contract i seem to be missing something or am doing something wrong, when is it supposed to be triggered if you've done everything right?
I could be wrong about this but before checking on your drug empire, you can visit the queen with Lydia. You need to know about Lydia's powers for this and sign the contract. Not sure if this is the new content but if not doing this should unlock it on the last Tuesday

argentun

May 19, 2020
I could be wrong about this but before checking on your drug empire, you can visit the queen with Lydia. You need to know about Lydia's powers for this and sign the contract. Not sure if this is the new content but if not doing this should unlock it on the last Tuesday
Thanks, i'll give it a try.

Edit, tried, did not get it. Sorry to be a pain but does anyone have a save of it? I've completed the rest of the game and found all the scenes so having to start over to find it will be daunting with my work schedule

Last edited:

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
I hope there will be no off-topic chrstms/NY-side-story garbage, that have no real weight for the main game...
These are always just a waste of time ( =_=)

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
I hope there will be no off-topic chrstms/NY-side-story garbage, that have no real weight for the main game...
These are always just a waste of time ( =_=)
Where is this coming from? The entire game takes place in August, so there isn't even room for a 'Christmas in July' joke.

Reactions: Dragoci
4.60 star(s) 129 Votes