AGhostLikeMe

Jul 5, 2020
These are he ones I've found, if people would be willing to share a save at the start of scenes with female possession, body swap (both between others and MC and another girl), and self bimbofication, I'd be very grateful, and would be willing to help in return as well.
I don't have saves for the scenes, but I found a few scenes you didn't mention:

Early game you have the option to call your mom, and you can cast possession on her and sleep with your dad.

Somewhere mid-game you can play a game against Jane and mixed in the punishments/rewards you can body swap MC and Jane.

When the option for "Go looking for Tom" is available you can pick "Bimbofy Tom or Eric" and the options for that are Tom, Eric, Both, or yourself.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I don't have saves for the scenes, but I found a few scenes you didn't mention:

Early game you have the option to call your mom, and you can cast possession on her and sleep with your dad.

Somewhere mid-game you can play a game against Jane and mixed in the punishments/rewards you can body swap MC and Jane.

When the option for "Go looking for Tom" is available you can pick "Bimbofy Tom or Eric" and the options for that are Tom, Eric, Both, or yourself.
Thanks, I copied these into a text document for when I play again, please tell me if you find or remember others as well.

Nov 13, 2017
guys do you know any other good ggames with mtf transormation(not the player)?? Btw how to get the last ver professor stein solo fuck scene?

Last edited:
Oct 8, 2020
Thanks, I copied these into a text document for when I play again, please tell me if you find or remember others as well.
"Go looking for Tom" is in the early morning on Aug 17th, RealMorning180aStart1. I'm assuming this is after Val's first game and showering with Kitty.

Save included. Keep in mind, I use cheats and incest is turned on.

Reactions: AGhostLikeMe

Rickarus

Nov 24, 2019
I do not! I tend to avoid slavery whenever possible, especially where Rio's involved. I just love her character so much! :love:
I didn't think Rio needs to be a slave to be an "apprentice", I figured she was considered one if you agreed to train her to resist the lights. I'm pretty sure I was able to use her in the "apprentice" scene with Monica before I used the enhanced contract/marriage light on her.

As an aside - is it possible to get engaged with people other than Mrs. Hill without the use of green lights/Issyr's contracts for her and Rachel at this point? I've always asked Mrs. Hill when given that choice and then used the enhanced green lights to get engaged to every other option offered after that, but I always wondered if it were possible to get engaged to more than just Mrs. Hill without making everyone else your property.

TGafy

May 14, 2020
I didn't think Rio needs to be a slave to be an "apprentice", I figured she was considered one if you agreed to train her to resist the lights. I'm pretty sure I was able to use her in the "apprentice" scene with Monica before I used the enhanced contract/marriage light on her.

As an aside - is it possible to get engaged with people other than Mrs. Hill without the use of green lights/Issyr's contracts for her and Rachel at this point? I've always asked Mrs. Hill when given that choice and then used the enhanced green lights to get engaged to every other option offered after that, but I always wondered if it were possible to get engaged to more than just Mrs. Hill without making everyone else your property.
Then there's still a lot you've yet to 'unlock'. Give it some time and start a new save but with using different lights. G28 has managed to make these scenes the same and yet have a different essence.

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021

You can marry Rio and Zahra without green lights. Maybe Sofia, Stacy and Raven as well, but not sure

MalaKarr786

Nov 28, 2021
To the tech wizards of this thread. I am struggling to figure out to have options locked out if the variables are met. I'm aware of if/else statements. I was wondering if its possible to do it within the link passage. The purpose is to grey out options that variables are not met. I realised ChatGPT are awful answering these type of questions lol

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rickarus

Nov 24, 2019
You can marry Rio and Zahra without green lights. Maybe Sofia, Stacy and Raven as well, but not sure
I guess Stacy and Raven I did get without green lights, although Raven was already enslaves since I enslaved all the demons after defeating Titus, I forgot that the engagement scene with them wasn't a green light scene because you can "look into your future with them" and I was mixing that up with the green light visions, and then usually ended up getting Stacy wrapped up in with everyone else when I would do the green light marry on "everyone" at the party and other available points after that.

I'll have to try again in a while after taking some time away and see what I can find without using any green light contracts (at least not on any of the main girls, might still use them on people like Mrs. Ward, Lydia's and Sofia's families, and possibly Naomi/Barberry)

I do hope that eventually it becomes possible to be engaged to every single woman and genderbent man (at least the significant ones) without green lights, ideally all at once (preferably without the use of checkpoints, but I'm okay with using them too if need be) so I can have an entirely willing harem of wives.

Hikkknn

Nov 13, 2023
Can you blackmail Dad/Mr. Maywood with the knowledge of his cheating? Is it only possible if you don't tell Mom/Mrs. Maywood? Is there any point in not telling her asap when teleporting to her?

Oct 8, 2020
Can you blackmail Dad/Mr. Maywood with the knowledge of his cheating? Is it only possible if you don't tell Mom/Mrs. Maywood? Is there any point in not telling her asap when teleporting to her?
Don't know if it's possible in-game, but blackmail does usually depend on withholding information from third parties, yes. ;)
I hold off on telling her, but plant the evidence of him cheating so she has time to stew on it. Pretty sure it makes it easier to convince her to keep your baby.

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
There is an option on day 2 but not sure what it affects. If you brown light him in the hotel with Kitty's info, there's a blackmail option here

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
idk if this is comprehensive, but i know you can send Hill, Wilson, Lydia's mom and sister, and Sofia's mom and sister. I do not believe that Ward's mom and sister can be sent
You can also send the wedding people there, the bride, the transformed groom, and the brides mother. I want to say there are a few others but I would have to find the right save, assuming I still have it.

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
who can I sent to Cassandra now?
idk if this is comprehensive, but i know you can send Hill, Wilson, Lydia's mom and sister, and Sofia's mom and sister. I do not believe that Ward's mom and sister can be sent
Also Zahra the succubus, assuming she's still alive.
You can also send the wedding people there, the bride, the transformed groom, and the brides mother. I want to say there are a few others but I would have to find the right save, assuming I still have it.
To add to this: Brittney, Nikki, Sally, Candy, Raven, Keera, Stacy, Monica, Jane, Mona, Emily, Becca and Mrs. Maywood.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 129 Votes