G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
hey i have noticed from about 300b. there is a ever increasing number of broken pic links to text before and around the wedding event . even outside the event. now i do have cheats on but not sure if cheats would cause pic's not to be tagged to text. i can send a save file if needed
I would try a fresh full install, because it's more likely that you missed a public release at some point.

That's why I hope the dev will do it themselves if they want to.
I'm not going to do that. There is way too much content for me to categorize and you already have plenty of options as-is to find stuff you're interested in in-game.

Oct 2, 2019
There are a few scenes with Katey with incest turned off. You lose all content offrom related characters. Like Jake and Ms. Hill or Karen and Kayla etc.
Thanks for letting me know! Yeah sorry for sounding dumb, but I initially thought that the "related" code only changed text surrounding what characters called each other. I didn't know that entire scenes were missing until I got bored of my first run and started a new one with changed settings

Darkace

Sep 4, 2018
I would try a fresh full install, because it's more likely that you missed a public release at some point.
i am up to date and i know some if not most pic's that are not being placed. are there i have seen them in countless other play through's.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I only found 1 scene where MC himself bodyswapped with a girl/woman, and that was with Jane, are there more than just that single one, or is that the only one so far?

Can someone list all the female possession, bodyswap and MC transforming himself into a woman scenes? I will save at them then, skipping through the entire game.

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
I only found 1 scene where MC himself bodyswapped with a girl/woman, and that was with Jane, are there more than just that single one, or is that the only one so far?

Can someone list all the possession, bodyswap and MC transforming himself into a woman scenes? I will save at them then, skipping through the entire game.
Its not going to be an Extact list but body swap with Stacy fuck Brittany (lunch early on), heather get fucked by Kyle (lunch), bimbo your self with Monica (post classes), Rio futa option (not sure about), bimbo yourself at the Soroity, Succubus dream punishment andBunker possible Suzie

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Its not going to be an Extact list but body swap with Stacy fuck Brittany (lunch early on), heather get fucked by Kyle (lunch), bimbo your self with Monica (post classes), Rio futa option (not sure about), bimbo yourself at the Soroity, Succubus dream punishment andBunker possible Suzie
I really want to know how to get the punishment, Suzie bunker, and Rio futa scenes, I hope someone here will know more of the scenes I'm looking for.

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
I really want to know how to get the punishment, Suzie bunker, and Rio futa scenes, I hope someone here will know more of the scenes I'm looking for.
Punishment is the Current last Saturday meet with the Succubus. Suzie bunker is possess Szuie instead of going with her into the bunker. The Rio futa...Rio Futa scene During second Week Evening upstairs Rachel walks to Rio's room. Brown light yourself

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Punishment is the Current last Saturday meet with the Succubus. Suzie bunker is possess Szuie instead of going with her into the bunker. The Rio futa...Rio Futa scene During second Week Evening upstairs Rachel walks to Rio's room. Brown light yourself
I didn't get the option to possess Suzie at all.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
i think these will work. if not no idea
I can confirm that these saves work and present images on my end. You can look through your images folder and you'll probably notice that you're missing an update somewhere. Here's the folders you need for a full install as of .450a:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rickarus

Nov 24, 2019

Can someone list all the female possession, bodyswap and MC transforming himself into a woman scenes? I will save at them then, skipping through the entire game.
There is also, if you have Monica as an apprentice, and Rio knows about your powers and is being trained, once you can "train an apprentice", choose Monica, and train with Rio, and then Monica can body swap you with Rio. I never fully went through to see the full scene because it immediately has Rio start fucking Monica in your body and that's far to NTR-adjecent for me, so I just backed out once I saw where it was going. That may require Monica's body swap level to be high enough to make her want to do that, not sure though.

You can also Bimbo yourself at dinner with Mom and Sister.

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes