DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I hope that once the game is finished we can enjoy endless mode, and that there will be a kind of gallery where we can see every scene in the game, neatly categorized by character and specific "storyline" progression (like Monica's and Sara's body swap storyline for example), so we don't have to replay the game many times.

Oct 2, 2019
Do we lose all potential content with Ward's sister if we turn off incest? What other content do we lose out on? At first, I thought it only affected text; I didn't realize that we would actually lose scenes too

• Angry
Reactions: Lord_everhard
Oct 8, 2020
Do we lose all potential content with Ward's sister if we turn off incest? What other content do we lose out on? At first, I thought it only affected text; I didn't realize that we would actually lose scenes too
Turning off incest means all content related to incest will be removed, including incest between character we, the players, are not related to.

I hope that once the game is finished we can enjoy endless mode, and that there will be a kind of gallery where we can see every scene in the game, neatly categorized by character and specific "storyline" progression (like Monica's and Sara's body swap storyline for example), so we don't have to replay the game many times.
That is unlikely to ever happen, as the game was designed specifically to be played multiple times. If you really want to replay a specific scene, you can create a save-to-disk save file just before that scene starts.

Reactions: G28Here

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
That is unlikely to ever happen, as the game was designed specifically to be played multiple times. If you really want to replay a specific scene, you can create a save-to-disk save file just before that scene starts.
It would be easy to implement though, if the dev won't, someone with coding knowledge could easily make a mod that adds it.

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
Turning off incest means all content related to incest will be removed, including incest between character we, the players, are not related to.

thank you AccidentalGryffindor I couldn't find the words without sounding like a massive Dickhead

• Haha
Reactions: G28Here

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
There are a few scenes with Katey with incest turned off. You lose all content offrom related characters. Like Jake and Ms. Hill or Karen and Kayla etc.

Oct 8, 2020
It would be easy to implement though, if the dev won't, someone with coding knowledge could easily make a mod that adds it.
While somebody is working on a sandbox overhaul that could be considered "endless", I'm not seeing how a gallery mode would be in any way easy. Each scene has different variations depending on what's happened before and after it, to the point where the dev implemented little notes that tell you how a scene could have played out differently. Take the scene mentioned earlier in the thread, where Stein is hitting on girls: You might have seen him doing this earlier with Heather, and you might have let it slide, or threatened him, or turned him into two distinct types of bimbo. Those choices get incorporated into the later scenes. A gallery would have to take that into account for every variable in every scene. Adding to that, you're suggesting they be labeled based on characters involved and overarching storyline, when those can also change depending on if someone's been blackmailed or murdered or enslaved, and would subsequently be unable or unwilling to appear in a specific scene. That does not sound easy.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
While somebody is working on a sandbox overhaul that could be considered "endless", I'm not seeing how a gallery mode would be in any way easy. Each scene has different variations depending on what's happened before and after it, to the point where the dev implemented little notes that tell you how a scene could have played out differently. Take the scene mentioned earlier in the thread, where Stein is hitting on girls: You might have seen him doing this earlier with Heather, and you might have let it slide, or threatened him, or turned him into two distinct types of bimbo. Those choices get incorporated into the later scenes. A gallery would have to take that into account for every variable in every scene. Adding to that, you're suggesting they be labeled based on characters involved and overarching storyline, when those can also change depending on if someone's been blackmailed or murdered or enslaved, and would subsequently be unable or unwilling to appear in a specific scene. That does not sound easy.
Just have the player choose the variables that let a scene play out differently when selecting a scene then, much harder stuff has been done for mods before on F95Zone.

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
Just have the player choose the variables that let a scene play out differently when selecting a scene then, much harder stuff has been done for mods before on F95Zone.
Hey just a simple Idea If you wanna see the different clips then just. open. the. video. folder. and. watch. them. easy as that or maybe find a modder who wants to do that for you really smh

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Hey just a simple Idea If you wanna see the different clips then just. open. the. video. folder. and. watch. them. easy as that or maybe find a modder who wants to do that for you really smh
It's not just the videos I'm interested in, it's the whole scene, so text+images+videos altogether. :FacePalm:

Oct 8, 2020
Yes, harder things have been done, but often as the result of there being no other option. Here, you can just load a save file right before the scene in question and use console commands. Asking someone to go through the results of almost four years of coding to label each individual character and scene and storyline falls apart when variables change what those scenes consist of and what storylines they contribute to.

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
Yes, harder things have been done, but often as the result of there being no other option. Here, you can just load a save file right before the scene in question and use console commands. Asking someone to go through the results of almost four years of coding to label each individual character and scene and storyline falls apart when variables change what those scenes consist of and what storylines they contribute to.
There is one possible solution, but it would take a lot of time to implement. A debug mode added to the phone with cheats enabled, similar to PoW. You're right though, there's a lot of variables to account for and there's many new ones added with each update. Maybe once the game is finished, someone will add this

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
There is one possible solution, but it would take a lot of time to implement. A debug mode added to the phone with cheats enabled, similar to PoW. You're right though, there's a lot of variables to account for and there's many new ones added with each update. Maybe once the game is finished, someone will add this
"Once it's finished" was actually what I said to begin with, it would be too much of a hassle to update it every time.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
The problem with saves for a twine game is that it's a pain to categorize them so you know which save is which.

MalaKarr786

Nov 28, 2021
A lot of work for a dev for little pay off, he already has another game he is developing so chances are he will focus on that after completion of this game. Unless i assume he is incentivize to do what you ask, at least he is aware now there are people who interested so just hope for the best i say.

Darkace

Sep 4, 2018
hey i have noticed from about 300b. there is a ever increasing number of broken pic links to text before and around the wedding event . even outside the event. now i do have cheats on but not sure if cheats would cause pic's not to be tagged to text. i can send a save file if needed

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes