Tenstepsback

Sep 28, 2017
What an interesting set of replacements you've got going there haha.
Anyways for suggestions I saw arrivederci227 mention Nina Ella and I agree she's great. If you're looking for milfs then maybe Madison Ivy, or even maybe Kagney Linn Carter? Not sure they actually count now that I think about it, but I don't think either of them are in the game yet either. Another good option is Savannah Bond.
Haha, I'm gonna roll a die and include Alexis Fawx, Nina Elle, and Savannah Bond. Maybe add Sharon Lee since Fuller's wife is not related to anyone, so a different race doesn't seem too out of place. Maybe round it off with Valentina Nappi and Sunny Leone.

Already using early versions of Madison Ivy for Val and sticking with just permanently bimbofying Nikki to get Kagney Linn Karter.

Reactions: Brovalon

Liu_Kang

Jan 6, 2023
I think it's Tuesday. And you might need to do D&D to get hill_harem set to true. Not sure on that part though. Also make sure everyone is girlfriend/lover or future wife
I did that but you don't mind me
I will wait for the mod to be updated and try again
If you try it and it works for you, let me know

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
Does telling Lydia about the powers impact anything?.
On day 1? Yeah it unlocks the ability to train her on the last Monday during Ward's class. Only other way is by doing D&D as far as I know.

I did that but you don't mind me
I will wait for the mod to be updated and try again
If you try it and it works for you, let me know
I can confirm that it works on the last in game Saturday but you need hill_harem and mm_harem to be true. Also Wilson, Hill, Maywood need to be your girlfriend/lover/servant/enslaved. It appeared after the dinner scene for me.

It looks like there are some Evelyn fuck scenes in this update. How do I access those in-game?
If I am remembering right, Tom's dreams is where Evelyn scenes take place. Requires high stats or reading Tom's dream book. There's Tom's dream during the wedding and also one in class on Tuesday.

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
If I am remembering right, Tom's dreams is where Evelyn scenes take place. Requires high stats or reading Tom's dream book. There's Tom's dream during the wedding and also one in class on Tuesday.
there's also the drean scene if you are in erica's (eric) Mind if I am remembering right

Reactions: j_1993_m

Hikaru47

Dec 26, 2019
Image Packs are updated for version 390a:
  1. Mrs Maywood - Ava Addams (Includes Kitty Pack)
  2. Monica - Gabbie Carter
  3. Lydia - Janice Griffith
  4. Ms. Wilson - Angela White (Includes Fuller Pack)
  5. Kitty - Karlee Grey (Standalone)
  6. Fullers Wife - Nicole Aniston (Standalone)

Will this pack be updated for the latest release?

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Is there a way so Monica's mom doesn't move out so you can keep swapping their bodies (both in dream and real)?

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
So she moves out no matter what if you don't make her a slave?
That depends on what you did during the Monica Power fight where she tries to mind control. Option 1. you banish her, she GONE the others fall the same with or without slaving her you or Monica. As for where she moves to options are Motel or Patel IF purpled and you know about her place

ArchangelAT

Dec 22, 2021
Three things I want to know how to do:
1.How do you see previous Stein hitting on girls because it say if walked earlier you see that.
2.Do more stuff with ward sister like it says do more research but how exactly do you do that?
3. How to body swap Aunt Mona and Monica.

Oct 8, 2020
Three things I want to know how to do:
1.How do you see previous Stein hitting on girls because it say if walked earlier you see that.
2.Do more stuff with ward sister like it says do more research but how exactly do you do that?
3. How to body swap Aunt Mona and Monica.
I think the earliest you can see Stein's (lack of) game is when you Go Into Town on either the 16th or the 17th? And you see him hassling Heather. I think that might be the event you're talking about.

No clue about the rest.

ArchangelAT

Dec 22, 2021
Also I noticed how some peolpe are called more than new members is there a way to change it or do you have to somethig to change it?

Oct 8, 2020
Also I noticed how some peolpe are called more than new members is there a way to change it or do you have to somethig to change it?
I think it's from contributing to conversations and having people like/react to your posts. Positive reinforcement to encourage good behavior in members of a social group.

Jul 15, 2022
You just use an orange light on Val while you're on her date sequences that were added with this update. After skipping the minigame, you'll encounter her.
Thanks I saw the message about the Val stuff being unfinished, so I never bothered checking it out.

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes