Carca

Aug 22, 2017
Does some have an up to date walkthrough for a non-cheat slave/property route without the use of console commands?
The 3 featured walkthroughs are rather old and use cheats/console at some point.

Tenstepsback

Sep 28, 2017
I want to replace Fuller's Wife with another star, I've used the image mod that turned Monica's Mom into Angela White so I want to make adjustments.

Ya'll have any suggestions? Like I could just shift it to Alexis Fawx since I'm also using the Ava Addams image set to replace Emma but I'd like to have options.

Liu_Kang

Jan 6, 2023
How to collect them Mrs. Wilson, Ms. Hill, and Mrs. Maywood together
The option does not appear for me. I tried it on Saturday and I tried it on Monday and it does not appear either
They are in the harem with me

Jul 15, 2022
I want to replace Fuller's Wife with another star, I've used the image mod that turned Monica's Mom into Angela White so I want to make adjustments.

Ya'll have any suggestions? Like I could just shift it to Alexis Fawx since I'm also using the Ava Addams image set to replace Emma but I'd like to have options.
Nina Elle

Reactions: Tenstepsback

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
How to collect them Mrs. Wilson, Ms. Hill, and Mrs. Maywood together
The option does not appear for me. I tried it on Saturday and I tried it on Monday and it does not appear either
They are in the harem with me
I think it's Tuesday. And you might need to do D&D to get hill_harem set to true. Not sure on that part though. Also make sure everyone is girlfriend/lover or future wife

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020

What an interesting set of replacements you've got going there haha.
Anyways for suggestions I saw arrivederci227 mention Nina Ella and I agree she's great. If you're looking for milfs then maybe Madison Ivy, or even maybe Kagney Linn Carter? Not sure they actually count now that I think about it, but I don't think either of them are in the game yet either. Another good option is Savannah Bond.

Reactions: Tenstepsback

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
What an interesting set of replacements you've got going there haha.
Anyways for suggestions I saw arrivederci227 mention Nina Ella and I agree she's great. If you're looking for milfs then maybe Madison Ivy, or even maybe Kagney Linn Carter? Not sure they actually count now that I think about it, but I don't think either of them are in the game yet either. Another good option is Savannah Bond.
Kagney Linn Carter is the bimbo of Nikki Cross brunette chearleader

HentaiManiac23

Nov 23, 2021
i wish i could do all the branching events. This game is so good, I am really sad that i can not do all of the events before the storyline advances

ChippyRm

May 1, 2021
I'm not sure how I missed it, but the fuller content that leads to saving his wife...how do I trigger that?

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
I'm not sure how I missed it, but the fuller content that leads to saving his wife...how do I trigger that?
on the current last weekend evenig there is an option "Karen wants to Talk" that takes you to the Nuns and triggers Rio searching for the Lost nun. which leads you to meet Titus (possible him Bimbo) and the lost Nun and actvie the search for titus wife

Reactions: ChippyRm

ARDATR103

May 21, 2019
The game ends on the 19th day. Is there a way to prevent it from ending? I want to do other options as well.

TGafy

May 14, 2020
on the current last weekend evenig there is an option "Karen wants to Talk" that takes you to the Nuns and triggers Rio searching for the Lost nun. which leads you to meet Titus (possible him Bimbo) and the lost Nun and actvie the search for titus wife
:unsure: Fuller?
The game ends on the 19th day. Is there a way to prevent it from ending? I want to do other options as well.
There is no way to do all options in one play (at least without breaking your save). It's better to start a new game and focus different choices. There will be new scenes, no one has complained yet, and I doubt you'll be the exception.

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes