G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
v 0.450a

Changelog
- Spend some more time with Robert's secretary, Christy.
- Go on repeatable dates with Val, which may or may not involve your assistant as well (depending on whether you finished reading her book or not). Note that one of the routes has an unfinished minigame right now, so that part is skippable.
- If you're close with Professor Barberry, gain the option to help her with a summoning ritual, with potentially grim results.
- Visit Sister Lisa and her assistant, Bunny.
- If you signed a contract with the queen, you and Lydia can visit her in your dreams, at which point Lydia might get an interesting idea...
- If you rescued Fuller's wife, enjoy an encounter involving her and (potentially) Rachel, then another involving her and Fuller, and then perhaps even another where you decide to finally make her your property.
- If Mrs. Wilson, Ms. Hill, and Mrs. Maywood are your lovers or future wives, then you can take them all out on a date where you'll make them more comfortable with their respective positions in your growing harem.

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
v 0.450a
Changelog

[...]
- If Mrs. Wilson, Ms. Hill, and Mrs. Maywood are your lovers or future wives, then you can take them all out on a date where you'll make them more comfortable with their respective positions in your growing harem.
I think it's about time to update the MILF guide! :love:

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
so correct me if im wrong but is there a reason you have to download 3 separate files? What I mean is .390 then .420 and now .450? is it normal for the updates to be separate like that instead of one download?

Refuge24

Nov 1, 2017
is there an option or will there be an option to get fuller's wife to divorce him? i already bimbofied him and made his wife my property but i also wanna go full in on mindbreaking him. enjoyed this update as always

hentaistrikerOG

Jul 11, 2017
Can you time travel backwards in this game once you reach an ending? Does progress maintain?
How is anyone getting Mrs. Maywood, Mrs. Hill, and Mrs Wilson all to be lovers/future wives by the end of the progress?

Raknor

May 12, 2019
With the new update and a full install on the previous version, I seem to be having a lot of pages that has no pictures, like the scene with the cheerleaders telling you they are pregnant and just before that you turning on the sprinkler system at the place they are practicing.

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
Can you time travel backwards in this game once you reach an ending? Does progress maintain?
How is anyone getting Mrs. Maywood, Mrs. Hill, and Mrs Wilson all to be lovers/future wives by the end of the progress?
You don't need time travel to do this. Ms. Hill is automatically made your lover if she remains on campus. Mrs. Wilson requires that you help her move into Patel's house or the motel. Mrs. Maywood requires you to take her for a walk on the last Saturday.

But yeah, time travel will keep all your stats etc. And variables will stay the same unless you make a different choice. Like bimbofying Fuller then going back and killing him.

axr1

Jan 21, 2019
View attachment 481159

Overview:
Being a freshman in college is rough, but things are about to get a lot easier once you discover wandering lights with the strange ability to alter reality. Is someone disrespecting you? Maybe a little heat ray will shut them up. Trying to woo the girl of your dreams? Send her a bouquet of flowers plucked from an alternate dimension. Tired of being a broke college student? Conjure dollar bills out of thin air. Just be careful: the deeper you dig into this mystery, the more evidence you'll find that you're not the only one blessed with gifts.​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-19
Release Date: 2023-11-09
Developer: G28
Censored: No
Version: 0.450a
Language: English
Other Game: Power of Will
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Update Only
(v0.420a -> v0.450a): - MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN

Extras: Botnet's Mod - Prinplup/mRaYM087g4's Mod - Walkthrough - Walkthrough 2 - Walkthrough 3 - Alt Image Pack

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 481168 View attachment 481169 View attachment 481170 View attachment 481171 View attachment 481172
None of the images are loading.

Untitled.jpg

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes