Oct 8, 2020
I might have asked this before, but what is the karen_sus stat/variable? I assume it's how suspicious Karen is of our abilities, but what happens when it goes up? How do you even avoid raising it?

Nov 24, 2020
I might have asked this before, but what is the karen_sus stat/variable? I assume it's how suspicious Karen is of our abilities, but what happens when it goes up? How do you even avoid raising it?
Certain choices you make will raise her suspicion, so far nothing happens if you raise it. Or at least I haven't seen anything happen if you raise it. The only character i've seen react when you raise her suspicion, is Kayla.

Oct 8, 2020
Certain choices you make will raise her suspicion, so far nothing happens if you raise it. Or at least I haven't seen anything happen if you raise it. The only character i've seen react when you raise her suspicion, is Kayla.
Yeah, same. I was just wondering because I don't want to screw myself over later. I know it goes up by at least two if she catches you on a date with your mom and you've been doing the librarian's questline, so that's pretty much unavoidable. I mean, what am I supposed to do, not seduce my mother?

Nov 24, 2020
Yeah, same. I was just wondering because I don't want to screw myself over later. I know it goes up by at least two if she catches you on a date with your mom and you've been doing the librarian's questline, so that's pretty much unavoidable. I mean, what am I supposed to do, not seduce my mother?
That's why you gotta seduce Karen too.

Rickarus

Nov 24, 2019
I wonder if it might eventually be used for a Karen's Thrall route, rather than Barberry's Thrall? Or maybe it'll be regarding Karen finding out that you can cast lights and - depending on your relationship with her - joining you or confronting/challenging you, which could also probably change depending on your situation with Barberry and her current power struggle with Karen as well.

BillyBobJoe6969

Sep 11, 2022
If there's enough interest, I will update my no cheat guide with both an incest and no incest version, and also start a version with cheats. My only hesitation is that AJ has been doing good work so don't want to crash the party lol.

But yeah even though I've helped with console before, it is annoying, especially when you get people saying things don't work.
Do it please!!

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
so so so so sorry guys right now i have rsv and the last moth or so got distrcted with rl stuff i rose as soon as i can get the writting program i need to fix my grammer i will be trying to finishes the conversion stuff and walthroughs i know im way behind.

honestly right not this rsv is kicking my ass but i havent forggoten u guys

Oct 8, 2020
so so so so sorry guys right now i have rsv and the last moth or so got distrcted with rl stuff i rose as soon as i can get the writting program i need to fix my grammer i will be trying to finishes the conversion stuff and walthroughs i know im way behind.

Take your time! Real life is kinda fucked for everybody right now.

Rickarus

Nov 24, 2019

Hey, it's all good! I'm sure I speak for many of the others here when I say that I just hope you're doing alright. Focus on getting better and enjoy the holidays (assuming you celebrate anything this time of year), and just work at your own pace when you're ready and able, and we'll be happy to see your results when they're completed. No need to rush yourself for us degenerates lol

Take care of yourself AJ!

yuzuyo

Jan 31, 2022
Can anyone tell how can I permanently bimbofy Kyle? I completely forgot, can't even remember when the option appears.

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
Can anyone tell how can I permanently bimbofy Kyle? I completely forgot, can't even remember when the option appears.
It's rather late in the game, either the last in-game Saturday or Sunday. In order to get the event you only need to be in a 'relationship' with either Heather or Nikki, as in girlfriend/slave/harem/wife. Any of those titles with either of them will get you the event.

Reactions: yuzuyo

Rickarus

Nov 24, 2019
I forget the exact moment but late on there's a point where Kyle comes at you ready to fight you, and you have the option to "fully bimboify and forgive Kylie" or something along those lines. I forget if it's even a forced event on one of the last couple of days or if it's one of the events you have to select during "free time".

I know all the times I've done it has been when I've also previously taken Heather and Nikki from him, so him coming after me to fight me is justified, and obviously I've also previously bimboified him when I had the chance as well, and I always play with cheats on, so I'm not sure if that will change things for other people.

I'm sure someone else will come in with the exact day and time, though, but I hope my answer helps at least a bit lol

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes