G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Just to let everyone know, a Power of Will public release is going to be coming out in a few days and then I'll be shifting back to wrap up the next release for College Daze. It's going to feature the start of 'Wednesday' content and should be out at some point on February 11th.

Herr4Share

Apr 1, 2017
Trying not to praise too highly, but this feels like the BG3 of HTML smut games. Finally getting into some of the later parts and the effect that just about anything I've done has on, not only the story as a whole, but also the development of individual characters has blown me away.

Nice to see a dev with complex ambitions for their project actually follow through. Well done and thank you, G28Here.

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2020
Trying not to praise too highly, but this feels like the BG3 of HTML smut games. Finally getting into some of the later parts and the effect that just about anything I've done has on, not only the story as a whole, but also the development of individual characters has blown me away.

Nice to see a dev with complex ambitions for their project actually follow through. Well done and thank you, G28Here.
One of my favorite games too. Top game out there.

lordbayron

Feb 1, 2019
Blown out of my socks by the game and all the options lol love that u get the same chances on other days if you pick something else 1st
went into this after reading "superpowers" like god, not another Twilight crap xD but boy was I wrong
densely packed and carefully thought out this game really shines, not boring or tiresome with so much to explore
dev is the goat

Ga0na

Aug 22, 2019
hey g28, just out of curiosity: do you have any contact with cmac of A Spell for All? You're both in the same space making html games with the same kinks, and you're both doing really great work, I'm just curious if you guys interact at all

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
hey g28, just out of curiosity: do you have any contact with cmac of A Spell for All? You're both in the same space making html games with the same kinks, and you're both doing really great work, I'm just curious if you guys interact at all
Nope.

Archdevil79

Feb 4, 2021
Just to let everyone know, a Power of Will public release is going to be coming out in a few days and then I'll be shifting back to wrap up the next release for College Daze. It's going to feature the start of 'Wednesday' content and should be out at some point on February 11th.
That 's good news, I started to think the game abandoned...

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
I'm 100 percent better now and even though don't have the ai rewriting program I'm an actively working on the conversion again guys. sorry bout the long wait but I had rsv for 5 weeks wasn't until my doc gave me amoxicillin that everything cleared up.

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes