Tempor

May 12, 2018
another question:
maybe this is obvious but are you planning on adding branching paths? as in choices made the day before, or several choices through several days, leads to unique story progression that may exclude paths. right now each day is kinda is its own thing and you have a rather fixed progression with more scenes added depending mostly on stats or some previous choices , im talking of completely different story lines. right now you only exclude choices on the the same "time slot"
eg. if i choose to go with a character to spend a weekend at their house or some other location, i wont be able to be at the campus/dorm, or if i get access to the campus coven i can go to certain meetings but lose the possibility for other paths

Last edited:

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
another question:
maybe this is obvious but are you planning on adding branching paths? as in choices made the day before, or several choices through several days, leads to unique story progression that may exclude paths.
EDIT: I originally posted a snarkier comment here, so let me explain in better detail. No, you'll never just have literally an entire day's worth of alternate scenes, that's just not tenable. It's like people asking me to write fully unique character interactions with about a million different interacting variables. You will be able to make permanent changes to characters, which will flavor the scenes they show up in (or don't, if you got them killed). And there will be a LOT of epilogues for each character based on the kind of changes you made and training options you chose for them. But, to answer your question: no, there won't be completely different story lines that radically change the story (beyond things like the hangover on Friday). It'll have the same level of mutability as something like a classic Bioware game. You still have the same hubs for your quests, and you can make different decisions, but each hub is semi-independent until you reach the epilogues and see how it all comes together.

Last edited:

PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020
V nice game; is there a newgame+ mode/cheats?
The game's not even up to a version 0.1 yet so no NG+, but there are cheats. When it asks you what your relationship with Mrs. Maywood is, if you put in (without quote) "cheats" you get stats at 50 and all light levels at lvl 10, "related" to activate incest content, and "cheatrelated" to access both the cheat and incest content.

Reactions: dents

dents

Jan 28, 2020
The game's not even up to a version 0.1 yet so no NG+, but there are cheats. When it asks you what your relationship with Mrs. Maywood is, if you put in (without quote) "cheats" you get stats at 50 and all light levels at lvl 10, "related" to activate incest content, and "cheatrelated" to access both the cheat and incest content.
thank u very much

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
It's only one day in-game, but there's quite a bit of variation in who you interact with/how. I hate downloading first releases that are just two minutes of content, so I worked hard to make sure that's not the case here.

Every tag does have at least one scene in the game right now though.
good man! that's what i wanna see for tags! no god damn bs where tags are added for FUTURE content, that MAY be coming...or not. if something gets tagged, there should be content in the game.
thanks, mate! (y)

Reactions: G28Here

Prinplup

Aug 6, 2016
a modded html (zipped) is attached. It adds a 'time-hack' which lets you jump back to various checkpoints, allowing you to replay stuff quickly without save/loading, among other things. For now I've only done it until day 7 or so; if enough people are interested I'll try and turn it into an autopatch (allowing portability to future versions)

No guarantees about lack of bugs or any general weirdness, especially because it might set up certain impossible scenarios (and because modifying the raw html is hard, lol). I also did not (for now) build any short cuts to skip across days due to the large amount of bookkeeping variables needed to manage.

kakashi_551

Jan 12, 2019
a modded html (zipped) is attached. It adds a 'time-hack' which lets you jump back to various checkpoints, allowing you to replay stuff quickly without save/loading, among other things. For now I've only done it until day 7 or so; if enough people are interested I'll try and turn it into an autopatch (allowing portability to future versions)

No guarantees about lack of bugs or any general weirdness, especially because it might set up certain impossible scenarios (and because modifying the raw html is hard, lol). I also did not (for now) build any short cuts to skip across days due to the large amount of bookkeeping variables needed to manage.
This is pretty cool I haven't encountered any bugs yet.

planke

Oct 2, 2017

Nice work. I hope you continue it for the missing days or make that autopatch.
Only bug I found was with the 'Replay Intro' button, which does in fact not replay the intro;).
Edited: You also cannot end day 2 unless you pick 'go to the hotel'. If you pick 'call lydia' or 'go to the dorm' you only have the choice to return to the previous decision.

Last edited:

Prinplup

Aug 6, 2016
I fixed the typo in the Replay Intro hack (thanks planke) and extended the timehack pretty much to the end of day 8 (end of content).

I modified the rio abortion/keep-baby conditions so you can still trigger it in some of the other branches (although not the actual text as I was too lazy for that). Also note that training monica with a heat spell acts really wonky when interacting with time travel, so only use it on the second part of day 8 if you use the cheat to go back and forth.

edit: I wasn't able to replicate the day 2 bug, but that part of code is pretty wonky so I probably missed some edge cases

Last edited:
Reactions: qpwoe and pkripem

planke

Oct 2, 2017
edit: I wasn't able to replicate the day 2 bug, but that part of code is pretty wonky so I probably missed some edge cases
That's weird because it happens to me every time, even with your new version. After the 2nd day dream sequence I only have the option to select 'back to 2e' unless I have selected 'go to hotel' at least once.

Prinplup

Aug 6, 2016
That's weird because it happens to me every time, even with your new version. After the 2nd day dream sequence I only have the option to select 'back to 2e' unless I have selected 'go to hotel' at least once.
Aha i got it - I had mistakenly set both conditions (for waking in hotel or dorm) as having visited the hotel.
XML:
<<if visited("MaywoodHotelTravel1")>>  
<<link [[Wake up - Hotel |Hotel013MorningWakeup1]]>>   
<<dayup>>   
<</link>><</if>>
<<if visited("MaywoodHotelTravel1")>>   
<<link [[Wake up - Dorm |Dorm013MorningWakeup1]]>>   
<<dayup>>   
<</link>>   
<</if>>
[[Back to day 2e|NightCityTravel1][$dayD to 0; $dayN to 4; $time to 5]]

Patched html is attached

James Smith0003

Jul 5, 2018
I did try making a walkthrough but it was too complicated as the love/hatred, lust/disgust and submission/dominance points change with choices a lot and there are many characters so separating them all is pretty hard. I must say if I am having trouble trying to figure out the just walkthrough mechanics then the creator must have had many more problems than I did.

• Haha
Reactions: guest1492 and lnppo
4.60 star(s) 129 Votes