Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
Best update by far, I loved everything about it, the energy options, the multiple paths, the ending fight, really awesome work g28, this was way more than worth the mild delay.

Reactions: rcz2000 and G28Here

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
holy shit that maid train was excellent!

Whats the most amount of maids you can call for that scene?
I got...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit:
Also, the maid scene gave me some ideas. I've kind of been cruel to our sis so far. She cries and hates my guts. She probably suspects some shit is up after seeing like 5 other slaves. When she finds out about our powers, and the blackmail becomes too much to bear, it would be cool if she asks to be brainwashed like the other happy slaves so she doesn't have to suffer.
Is is possible to have ward, Patel and nadir at the same time, I thought only two was possible on any one playthrough?

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Is is possible to have ward, Patel and nadir at the same time, I thought only two was possible on any one playthrough?
Ward was blackmailed before and I was able to blackmail nadir with photos and perma enslave patel with purple light during daytime. I'm playing with cheats though.

guest1492

Apr 28, 2018
Ward - Use green light on Monday, blackmail on Wednesday
Nadir - Use purple light on Friday, blackmail on Saturday
Patel - Use purple light on Saturday
Britanny - Use black light to investigate your family on Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday, blackmail at dinner
Monica & her mom - Use purple light (first option) on Friday

For "maid train" you have to tell Britanny to come to your room in the dining hall, then later call Monica, Ward, and Patel. Nadir shows up on her own.

Reactions: TGafy

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Britanny - Use black light to investigate your family on Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday, blackmail at dinner

For "maid train" you have to tell Britanny to come to your room in the dining hall, then later call Monica, Ward, and Patel. Nadir shows up on her own.
You can call Brittany also instead of doing it directly. This frees up one action yo go after cousin or Ms. Hill, but it will give less maid affinity for sis.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Hey G28 I was wondering if based on the characters in game decisions if a minor character has the potential to become a major character or if they will always be minor. For example if you go through a whole route of dating Kayla then her friend Rachel may be seen on screen more then characters like Jill who are main characters.
It's mainly up to patrons. For instance, Stacy has a few patron requests that have essentially turned her into a major character. That'll occur at some point on Sunday and then she'll be a 'major' character from then on. If there's enough popularity for other minors, I'll do the same thing.

Reactions: L30

Atlas

Aug 5, 2016

I just did the maid train and it is the most god damned ridiculous thing I have ever read. Brittany fuming with anger and Ward incredulous as more and more women arrive in your room dressed as maids and sucking your cock. It was hilarious and ridiculous in the best possible way.

I really want to congratulate G28 on writing this scene. Bravo!

Reactions: G28Here

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
G28Here have you heard of redgifs? if you haven't you should use it to get your videos/gifs from
Thanks for the head's up, but most of the gifs I use now I just make from manually grabbing videos. But I'll keep this in mind for the future.

How long is the game expected to be? 1 month, 3 months, 1 school year?
Right now the plan is for the game to end after the first semester at some time in mid-January. Of course, that's subject to change depending on how fast the story develops and how patron voting goes.

guest1492

Apr 28, 2018
Good list, however I don't think Lydia can be pregnant Lydia on that first Saturday, she tells the protagonist to wear a condom
That's to indicate you must meet Lydia on Saturday or else you can't meet her on Sunday without her number. However I will edit the post because you could also get her number if you followed your mom to the gift shop on Saturday.
Is there any walkthrough? Gets a little complicated
According to the dev the game is planned to last for a whole semester which means that right now it's barely 5% complete. From the way the game is designed, no matter what choices you make you'll be missing out on some content. At the moment, no matter what choices you choose you'll still make it to the end of what's currently available. There are no game overs.

RoguePlanet7898

Feb 10, 2019
Is there any walkthrough? Gets a little complicated
You can't get everything in one playthrough focus on a limited number of lights and characters 2 or 3 for each playthrough and the back arrow is your friend don't be afraid to use it, it won't mess anything up. Early dancing lights don't have an effect but are good to get exp for the colour light it is so you can actually use dancing lights faster. Make the save names something so you can remember what that save is focused on.

It is complicated but just experiment, stats, light levels, how often you interacted with a character, if you had the assistant "Kitty" research the character all have an effect on dialogue and how some scenes play out. Some options don't show up if you don't meet the stat requirements.
Some of the stats would say in the dialogue which stat you need saying something like not intelligent enough or lacking charisma.
Some scenes will need to have a certain kind of interaction between you and the character like going shopping first day with Ms. Hill & Mrs. Maywood/Mom to go into change room and them be okay with it and not kick you out need to use a light on them and use an option to make them more submissive towards you before then.

Can also use cheats by putting cheat or cheatrelated for cheats and incest activated into the part asking how you are related to Mrs. Maywood at the begining it will give you max level for all lights and high stats if you just want to see the scenes without having to figure it out. Doesn't affect a characters submissiveness stat like the change room scene mentioned above

Demi

Jul 28, 2017
G28Here
Spoiler (the flag just keeps deleteing what I type so...)
The links after Playing with the Queen are reversed I don't know if its just for me. But when you choose (Get back up and finish inside her) the games proceeds as if you choose (Let her keep jerking you off) and vice versa.

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
G28Here
Spoiler (the flag just keeps deleteing what I type so...)
The links after Playing with the Queen are reversed I don't know if its just for me. But when you choose (Get back up and finish inside her) the games proceeds as if you choose (Let her keep jerking you off) and vice versa.
This has already been reported and I think g28 already responded that it will be fixed on the next release

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Hey guys, if anyone here was having issues playing the game on iOS because of the videos, please check out and see if this version helps. If it does, I'll upload it here and elsewhere to replace the current public version. I don't play on my phone or tablet though, so I need someone else to actually test it out for me. Thanks.

Reactions: VikingCrawler
4.60 star(s) 129 Votes