L7Bear

May 29, 2017
You're not seriously suggesting that the developer dedicate his time into replacing already established content just to fit your tastes are you?
If it's just me, then no, of course not.
Even if it was a thousand people, it still might not be worth it.
Only the Dev(s) can decide whether it is actually a problem or not, and whether it's worth the time & effort.

I'm not saying they should change anything.
I just shared my opinion.

Last edited:

Seraphiel

Dec 8, 2017
"To activate incest or cheat codes, replace 'mother's friend' when it asks who the woman is at the beginning with one of the following:

'related' - turns incest on
'cheat' - gives max energy, money, and stats across the board
'cheatrelated' - activates both "
A gentleman and a scholar! Love this game; keep up the great work Dev!

Reactions: G28Here
D

Deleted member 478848

Can someone tell me how do we get brittany doggyfuck and the professor ward sister on the last day. Itried many variations butonly thing that pops up in brittany is the maid option.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Can someone tell me how do we get brittany doggyfuck and the professor ward sister on the last day. Itried many variations butonly thing that pops up in brittany is the maid option.
You need to have researched Professor Ward with your assistant/Kitty and then get her to agree to meet with you at midnight on Saturday.

As for Brittany, I'm not sure which specific scene you're talking about, but you can have sex with her if her maid training is high when she comes to do maid stuff on Saturday.

Reactions: L30

planke

Oct 2, 2017
Great game so far, there are however two things that bug me:

1. There are a large number of stats spread over many characters. Looking them up with the Check Phone option is a real chore. It would be nice to have an option for changes to be dispayed directly whenever they occure.

2. Too many chocies are mutual exclusive for my taste. I understand that this is probably a tool to increase replayability but I always feel like I'm missing out. Especially if you tell your Otherworldly Assistant to find inforamtion about someone and lose a whole school lesson in exchange or if you do something with your roommate and somehow completely miss/forget the maid you invited to your room. Somehow inviting Brittany to clean your room also locks you out of asking her about the origins of the drugs. Since the main character has demonstraited some control over time by stopping it, allowing to do more of the options in one "time slot" could still make sense as long as the scenes don't contain the same NPCs. Maybe even as an unlockable, cheat or new game+ option.

Southron

Jun 7, 2017
While there's a bunch of variables that can change things throughout the day, I'd recommend you have at least one run where you've researched Professor Ward if you want access to all of her content for Saturday. That's the only really big one that comes to mind.
Got it, thanks! I think I've set all the info flags, so I should be good to go then!

throwa

Jun 1, 2018
Typo, with even the slightest potentially spoiler content dodged.

The two of you laugh and fall into the bed together, even if it is incredibly hot and sticky being so close to each other. You're getting pretty hungStill, you don't really mind.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
I've played this game countless times, had no idea the research stuff does anything lol.
Yep, if you do Monica's research it lets you bypass the skill checks for various resolutions to her story on Friday night. Doing other research will similarly reward you in the future, even if it seems useless at the time you get it ;).

Reactions: L30

AnHorse

Aug 2, 2018
It's very hard to spot the triggers, especially if you're playing with cheats on, since you see most of the content and so far the stat profiles in the phone barely change for most characters.

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
You need to have researched Professor Ward with your assistant/Kitty and then get her to agree to meet with you at midnight on Saturday.

As for Brittany, I'm not sure which specific scene you're talking about, but you can have sex with her if her maid training is high when she comes to do maid stuff on Saturday.
I was about to ask a similiar question about images/062/brittany_doggy_fuck and images/062/brittany_missionary_fuck.

Edit: Found it.

Last edited:

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Hey G28 I was wondering if based on the characters in game decisions if a minor character has the potential to become a major character or if they will always be minor. For example if you go through a whole route of dating Kayla then her friend Rachel may be seen on screen more then characters like Jill who are main characters.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
holy shit that maid train was excellent!

Whats the most amount of maids you can call for that scene?
I got...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit:
Also, the maid scene gave me some ideas. I've kind of been cruel to our sis so far. She cries and hates my guts. She probably suspects some shit is up after seeing like 5 other slaves. When she finds out about our powers, and the blackmail becomes too much to bear, it would be cool if she asks to be brainwashed like the other happy slaves so she doesn't have to suffer.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 129 Votes