Whyllow

Apr 18, 2018
PC
DL'ed them from Mega and then tried from Nopy
Both won't display the MP4's in browser while playing and outside in MPC
VLC doesn't like them, or at least the new ones, at all. Apparently it can't handle the vp09 format these seem to be in.

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
I like the mind control in the game but wish that the fetish jumping between events wasn't so forced. I just want the mind control content and not the wind or greed content.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Speaking of another run, holy smokes the OP needs a decision tree or walkthrough or something because at this point the game is somewhat convoluted: you might have impregnated the majority of the women or none of them, some peacefully others not, there's some kinda deeper plot and corruption elements and you might have genderbent a buncha people so I honestly would like to just have an overview of whats up, whats down and whats what

Southron

Jun 7, 2017
Enjoying the update so far! Any notes on stuff that requires previous legwork to view? Starting from Saturday morning since I was waiting for the whole day to be out.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Enjoying the update so far! Any notes on stuff that requires previous legwork to view? Starting from Saturday morning since I was waiting for the whole day to be out.
While there's a bunch of variables that can change things throughout the day, I'd recommend you have at least one run where you've researched Professor Ward if you want access to all of her content for Saturday. That's the only really big one that comes to mind.

max_z_smith

Memberen't
Donor
Dec 30, 2016
I've really been enjoying the game, as well as the fact that you can use the arrow keys/numbers to navigate. A suggestion though, having an option to use WASD instead of/in addition to the arrow keys for those of us who are... Ahem, Right-handed, would be nice.

• Haha
Reactions: StarCreator

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
VLC doesn't like them, or at least the new ones, at all. Apparently it can't handle the vp09 format these seem to be in.
I have the same problem. Tried in file explorer and chrome and Firefox on Android. I usually play HTML games on a tablet so this change to mp4 kills all the video content for me. Which is a shame. But if they don't work on pc either that's rough.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
I've really been enjoying the game, as well as the fact that you can use the arrow keys/numbers to navigate. A suggestion though, having an option to use WASD instead of/in addition to the arrow keys for those of us who are... Ahem, Right-handed, would be nice.
I'll see what I can do about this for the next release.

Reactions: StarCreator

euthanasia.

Jul 17, 2017
It's a great game honestly. Has good replay-ability even right now since there are a variety of girls you can focus on through each play through, can't wait for more.

Reactions: G28Here
4.60 star(s) 129 Votes