gfdsf565

Jul 25, 2019
Yes, the training values will need to be high to unlock the permanent options in the future.
So you're saying I need to keep having dreams with Sophia to get one of her two options (family)... gee that's really a hardship. I'll see what I can do there. Looking forward to the release of the rest of the day!

Reactions: G28Here

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Love this. The prospect of Brittany realising she is pregnant and doesn't know who the dad is and then reluctantly telling me and asking me how to break the news to her/our parents and I could maybe tell her I am the dad I could play the long game and be nice or I could blackmail her to be my slut. This game is interesting

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Yes, the training values will need to be high to unlock the permanent options in the future. So if you want Jake to permanently accept becoming a woman, then you'd want to raise his femininity counter until you're presented with the option to make it permanent (but that won't be introduced for a while). It'll also alter character's epilogues when the end of the game is finished, so raising other training variables can also be useful to get a unique combination.
I got a question for you regarding the dreams aspect of things, i know i can do the same with Jake, can i "awaken" (so to speak) his incestuous feelings for his mom and subsequently cuck him? Because that sounds like a wonderfully dickish thing to do.

Great game btw.

Edit: Also, when are you planning to add the latest version here?

• Haha
Reactions: Aaron22255

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
I got a question for you regarding the dreams aspect of things, i know i can do the same with Jake, can i "awaken" (so to speak) his incestuous feelings for his mom and subsequently cuck him? Because that sounds like a wonderfully dickish thing to do.

Great game btw.

Edit: Also, when are you planning to add the latest version here?
Yep, there's already some little moments in the game if you've solely focused on his mom dreams and then hit on his mom in front of him. And you'll certainly get to expand on that in the future.

The next public version will get uploaded here and elsewhere when all of Saturday is complete, which I estimate to be the end of Friday, but that's not a promise.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Yep, there's already some little moments in the game if you've solely focused on his mom dreams and then hit on his mom in front of him. And you'll certainly get to expand on that in the future.

The next public version will get uploaded here and elsewhere when all of Saturday is complete, which I estimate to be the end of Friday, but that's not a promise.
He asked before I could I knew you wouldn't leave me hanging until next month. I have to ask a question though. In my original non cheat playthrough (I didnt know about them) I have blackmailed both professor Ward and Nadir and it said I told them both to be maids and unless something sways me in the unfinished canteen scene this update ended on I plan to blackmail Brittany as well. My question is do I pick when and who cleans, do the 3 of them clean together or will 1 clean and then we trash the place before the next comes until all 3 have cleaned

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
He asked before I could I knew you wouldn't leave me hanging until next month. I have to ask a question though. In my original non cheat playthrough (I didnt know about them) I have blackmailed both professor Ward and Nadir and it said I told them both to be maids and unless something sways me in the unfinished canteen scene this update ended on I plan to blackmail Brittany as well. My question is do I pick when and who cleans, do the 3 of them clean together or will 1 clean and then we trash the place before the next comes until all 3 have cleaned
That scene is already done and up on the Patreon, so if you really want to know, you can chip in one whole dollar to see for yourself and get early previews of other scenes as well.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
So in my cheat playthrough I blackmailed Brittany quite late. I have previously used greed to get her and stay to blow me for money. When blackmailing Brittany as maid in this specific circumstance is it better to; leave her completely alone, touch her a little then back off or keep touching her until you get a handjob and titjob I am not sure if this will always be the case in playthroughs with other choices as I think she yelled at me and ran in another one.

Apr 10, 2018
So what's the requirement to get a blowjob from brittany on the first maid visit? I've only managed to get a titjob.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
You can't in the first visit, the furthest you can go is the titjob.
If you have previously used greed lights on Brittany and stacy to get bjs is it better to treat her completely good where nothing happens during her first maid job or should I lightly touch her or get the titjob. I could be wrong but I read that doing the titjob makes things with her worse.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
There version ends at a meal where you can see Brittany and the other options which are Kayla and Rachel and Heather and either Nikki or Kyle not sure which but they are red options.

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
There version ends at a meal where you can see Brittany and the other options which are Kayla and Rachel and Heather and either Nikki or Kyle not sure which but they are red options.
that is the latest public version on his patreon which he hasnt uploaded here yet since he wants to wait with updating here till saturday is completely finished

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
Question, did the trigger for using blue light on Thursday with professor ward and Nadir change, I recently figured out that it was the only was to use up all your energy on that day and the trigger was to have less than 7 attractiveness, but I just did a new playthrough and I couldn't get it to trigger even with less than 7 attractiveness, is this a new change or am I missing something?

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Question, did the trigger for using blue light on Thursday with professor ward and Nadir change, I recently figured out that it was the only was to use up all your energy on that day and the trigger was to have less than 7 attractiveness, but I just did a new playthrough and I couldn't get it to trigger even with less than 7 attractiveness, is this a new change or am I missing something?
You can also bypass it by having her blackmailed. So if you want to use the blue light you have to not blackmail her that day (you can blackmail her on Saturday instead).

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
You can also bypass it by having her blackmailed. So if you want to use the blue light you have to not blackmail her that day (you can blackmail her on Saturday instead).
I like that, that makes a lot of sense. I usually keep her secret safe as it provides more combined love/lust/sub compared to blackmail but now that I have played Saturday I figured why lie in that playthrough since I fully intended on blackmailing her and as I couldn't get all the relationship bonus anyways as I cant have 7 attractiveness on Wednesday and then less than 7 on Thursday. But I do love the logic behind the rule.

Reactions: G28Here
4.60 star(s) 129 Votes