AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
So what you're saying is....immediately ask for an update right after you make the new College Daze public release. And then go to Power of Will and ask for an update.

*takes notes*
Got...it....

I'm such a genius.
Don't forget to constantly ask if the end of content is a bug too.
Oh and if I may add don't forget to ask if this can be made into a Sandbox type game :p :ROFLMAO:

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
v.510b Release (Update Only)

v.510b Release (All Files Pack)

v.510b Changelog
This update features most of Wednesday leading up to a night event that ends on a cliffhanger. That will be completed in the next public release, along with some other events that were planned to be available during Wednesday evening. For now, though, here's what's in:

- Fool around with Sofia, her sister, and her mother before classes, potentially leading to a confrontation with her father.
- During English, discover the situation your teacher has found herself in, and then decide how to best take advantage of it.
- Afterwards, Karen and Professor Barberry are dealing with the craziness on campus in their own way, step in and you might even bond with Suzie as well.
- When you find your assistant wandering the halls, it may or may not lead to a party with her, another supernatural creature, and a nun. If you played a previous version of this encounter, a new option has been added at the end of it to enslave them to the queen's will, assuming you are serving her already as well.
- It's been a long time coming, but Rio's mom has arrived on campus as well, with her husband in tow. Witness Rio's family dynamic firsthand, then have some fun with her parents (and maybe even Sofia too).
- At various points in the evening, potentially have pregnancy talks with Professor Nadir, Professor Ward, Val, Kylie, Sydney, and Professor Barberry. They'll each have their own opinions on it depending on other attributes, so hopefully you haven't upset anyone (Professor Ward in particular).

Demonhero12

Sep 12, 2022
MEGA

MEGA

v.510b Changelog
This update features most of Wednesday leading up to a night event that ends on a cliffhanger. That will be completed in the next public release, along with some other events that were planned to be available during Wednesday evening. For now, though, here's what's in:

- Fool around with Sofia, her sister, and her mother before classes, potentially leading to a confrontation with her father.
- During English, discover the situation your teacher has found herself in, and then decide how to best take advantage of it.
- Afterwards, Karen and Professor Barberry are dealing with the craziness on campus in their own way, step in and you might even bond with Suzie as well.
- When you find your assistant wandering the halls, it may or may not lead to a party with her, another supernatural creature, and a nun. If you played a previous version of this encounter, a new option has been added at the end of it to enslave them to the queen's will, assuming you are serving her already as well.
- It's been a long time coming, but Rio's mom has arrived on campus as well, with her husband in tow. Witness Rio's family dynamic firsthand, then have some fun with her parents (and maybe even Sofia too).
- At various points in the evening, potentially have pregnancy talks with Professor Nadir, Professor Ward, Val, Kylie, Sydney, and Professor Barberry. They'll each have their own opinions on it depending on other attributes, so hopefully you haven't upset anyone (Professor Ward in particular).
Awesome! I was waiting for the pregnancy talks with Nadir and Ward. They are in my top 5 favourite girls

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
CollegeDaze-0.510b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpareTheRod
Dec 28, 2020
MEGA

MEGA

v.510b Changelog

Thx can't wait to play it

Reactions: G28Here

Xsara

Jul 7, 2022
botnet's College Daze Mod
These mods are compatible with every version of the game.

Features:

Choice hints:

View attachment 1573835

Checkpoints (time travel):

This allows you to go back to previous events while maintaining any sort of variable changes. Don't abuse this feature. You can break the game if you're not careful.

View attachment 1573836
It doesn't work on new version (0.510b). I even uninstall and reinstall, it doesn't work. It worked on previous version (0.480a).

It works now. I saw that I deleted the mod folder by accident.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020

Always love these kinds of chats, though I'll be curious to see what happens if someone has pissed off Professor Ward. I try and keep especially Amy Ward (of all the girls) on my good side, so if anyone is on her bad side let me know what happens!

The new update's changelog looks great, and though I won't be able to play until late August (on vacation) I know I'll have a real juicy set of updates for this and Power of Will waiting for me!

Ga0na

Aug 22, 2019

Always love these kinds of chats, though I'll be curious to see what happens if someone has pissed off Professor Ward. I try and keep especially Amy Ward (of all the girls) on my good side, so if anyone is on her bad side let me know what happens!

The new update's changelog looks great, and though I won't be able to play until late August (on vacation) I know I'll have a real juicy set of updates for this and Power of Will waiting for me!
I'm firmly on the noncon blackmail road with her, I can chime back in and let you know when I get around to playing it!

Reactions: TGafy

Ga0na

Aug 22, 2019
As long as you haven't broken up with her or betrayed her after abusing her little sister, you should be fine.
Thanks for the info! I'm actually curious about that, i've encountered it before but in my past few runs I haven't gotten that event. I always end up writing contracts for them over the phone. What's the difference between getting the two, is it timing?

AnonEMister

Jun 25, 2018
In one of the Hints, you spelled "Knowledge" wrong. Literally untouchable. Zip it up lads and ladettes. This game is a -1 out of 0.

Thank you for the update.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Thanks for the info! I'm actually curious about that, i've encountered it before but in my past few runs I haven't gotten that event. I always end up writing contracts for them over the phone. What's the difference between getting the two, is it timing?
When you meet her sister in the morning, you can go down a dark route where you force Professor Ward to knowingly set her little sister up to get assaulted, but only if you promise not to reveal her involvement. Then, afterwards, you can let Katey know what her sister did, which counts for the betrayal and sets Ward down the path of hatred.

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes