Oct 8, 2020
Kill the owner or buy the motel before possessing.
Yeah, but how? I thought you could only get the secretary to show up before the wedding (night of the 17th), and buying the motel was the morning of the wedding when you go to pay for Hill and Wilson's bill?

Is this game worth starting now?
Not sure what you mean, but I've been playing this game for ages and still haven't seen everything, and it's still updating. It is legitimately one of the best games on this site.

Reactions: Zagnut

AnonSupreme

Jan 28, 2019
Has there been any significant play with the Possession content?

I know there are a few scenes for possessing and it never comes up again, but I keep hoping the dev will add some long-term consequences or full body swap stuff.

BigBrutalDownloads

Jan 23, 2023
Yeah, but how? I thought you could only get the secretary to show up before the wedding (night of the 17th), and buying the motel was the morning of the wedding when you go to pay for Hill and Wilson's bill?

Not sure what you mean, but I've been playing this game for ages and still haven't seen everything, and it's still updating. It is legitimately one of the best games on this site.
In terms of romance, harem, and pregnancy content, that is?

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
why does you save works but mine doesn't? I have the save from last release but it doesn't work
And H2R
Do you use a save from disk or an in-game save ? For an in-game save to work between releases, the path to the .html file must be the same, which means : same html file name and it must be in a folder with the exact same name. For example, if for last release, you made an in-game save while having the html file in a folder named "College Daze v0.480b" and then now your html file for this release is in a folder named "College Daze v0.510b" (all folders above it must also be the same) it will not work. It will only work if the html file is in a folder (and all folders above) are named exactly like when you made the in-game save (in my example a folder name "College Daze v0.480b").
If it's a save from disk, it should always work.

Perfidy

Mar 18, 2018
There was an update today?

As a Patreon backer, G28 has consistently been such a steady creator, with absolutely amazing content, that I easily justify the mere pittance for the regular updates that are provided on the regular.

stop-dick-riding-sausage.gif

Can't stop, won't stop!

• Haha
Reactions: G28Here
4.60 star(s) 129 Votes