D

Deleted member 76745

i feel like i missed a few updates and the game quadrupled in size (story wise). no idea what any of these posts are about

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
Can someone who understand coding explain to me how I can open the game and make it playable. I know its a big game and my comp can open it in twine but every time it does it loses some data and if I convert it back to HTML it wont play correctly even before I change anything, does anyone know what im doing wrong?

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Can someone who understand coding explain to me how I can open the game and make it playable. I know its a big game and my comp can open it in twine but every time it does it loses some data and if I convert it back to HTML it wont play correctly even before I change anything, does anyone know what im doing wrong?
My coding skills are noneexistent, so I can't help with that.

But you can play the game online in Gamcore; it's what I do.

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
My coding skills are noneexistent, so I can't help with that.

But you can play the game online in Gamcore; it's what I do.
I know how to play the game, I'm trying to get a working version of the game to open in twine so I can alter the game.

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
Did you ask G28 permission to mod the game?
Yes, if you look through this thread you will see multiple people have modded different versions of the game for different reasons like adding a time travel or a newgame+ G28 has said multiple times anyone who wants to can mod the game.

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
I didn't know the mod police were hanging around.
To be clear I don't mind if he did some policing by first actually checking the thread to see if their was any mention of mods before trying to call me out, but he obviously didn't as it took me less than a minute to find G28 telling people open the game and mod it on their own. Took me less than 5 minutes to find the post where I specifically asked him if I could.

G28 would you mind if I tried to Mod the game myself to add in a cheat where you can see incest scenes without being a member of the Maywood family? If not ok, no hard feelings I just wanted to see if I could do it.

To be clear to everyone, if G28 says yes I'm not promising that I can do it, my programming knowledge virtually nonexistent and I will need help on figuring out what apps I need and how to open/edit the file, that said if I can open up the file and look at the code, I'm hoping I can basically do a lot of copying from the stuff g28 already wrote to change it so you can see the scenes and just rewrite the parts of the story that apply to a non-member of the Maywood family.
Sure, but you'll be scouring over a thousand passages at this point lol.

Mrach_31

Apr 22, 2018
Yup, that should mean +8 drug lord for me with Keera as my number two
You know what? I think Imma go back and get Keera to my side, and the next week I'd still makes Candy as my right hand, I hope by doing that there'll be actually an added plot where Keera would get jealous and wanna take the drug empire for herself to rule by attempting to kill me later :ROFLMAO:
But if not, She could still serve as an additional muscle on my empire I guess :whistle:

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes