vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Public updates now come out when G28 finishes an entire ingame day, instead of once every month. Probably because there's more content to add compared to the beginning of the game.
Since I have no idea how his progress is going, I decided to just ask. I think it's better than imagine things.

Meeerp

Aug 17, 2018
Yes.. but you can only barge in the fight by casting a yellow light, which in this case is an invisibility, if you cast electricity Barbery would run away with the stash she stole because she doesn't know if the caster is an ally or another enemy..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The third option is the correct one for ally path. So far there aren't any instances that I'm aware of that result in you admitting to being the invisible person.

Reactions: Mrach_31

Mrach_31

Apr 22, 2018
The third option is the correct one for ally path. So far there aren't any instances that I'm aware of that result in you admitting to being the invisible person.
ooh.. you're right, I totally forgot this, thanks for correcting me

quietpup

Jun 20, 2017
Playing through the game for the second game and still haven't seen any anal content. Is there a certain character or spell to see this content, anyone know?

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Playing through the game for the second game and still haven't seen any anal content. Is there a certain character or spell to see this content, anyone know?
AFAIK it's in a dream sequence with your "daughter" (choose introduce into anal).
In the last night is one of the options with Monica (in general in the last update there are options in different situations).
And dunno if there is more.

Reactions: quietpup

Bobimsome

Dec 26, 2020
When playing through the start of this on andriod, i notice that there are missing videos, e.g. when meeting the lights for the first time etc. How am i able to fix this?

marocto

Mar 17, 2018
1)when you meet monica 2nd time(i think) in class, cast tranform, take her alone, you will see the option for anal. 2)2nd dream with your daughter(after party when you talk with your mom you cast dreamsculpt)you can introduce her to anal. 3)last day, night, go see monica and rio, cast greed, pay monica

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes