Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
Playing through the game for the second game and still haven't seen any anal content. Is there a certain character or spell to see this content, anyone know?
Off the top of my head, if I remember correctly
First Saturday at Night with Jane
Friday in class with Monica
2nd Saturday at night with Ward
2nd Sunday at dinner with Ward
2nd Sunday during cleaning session with Karen Porter

quietpup

Jun 20, 2017
do you have to use certain colors on them?

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
do you have to use certain colors on them?
For Jane, you have to transform Jake on the first night, then take her how you want, then pick any option, then the option for anal should show up.

For Monica you have to transform her, then if I remember correctly either option of mind and body or just body should work but transforming both mind and body leads to positive relationship bonus while just body is negative (I don't usually take this route unless I'm cheating as it requires 5 brown experience) then take her alone, then the option should show up.

For Ward on the 2nd Saturday you have to have already used kitty on learn about Ward's potential on a previous day, then talk to Ward about her potential when in town, then the option will be available to meet her at night. If I remember correctly either option can lead to anal but I'm not sure.

For Ward on the 2nd Sunday you need level 5 sleep and put her in the dungeon (if you didn't use kitty to learn about Ward's potential this will still work as you would have figured it out on your own by now so the only thing you should need is level 5 sleep)

For Karen Porter on the 2nd Sunday you needed to have a maid session on the day before, then go out of town with the Porters and cast green contract for Karen (you need level 5 green) then meet Karen in the library and present your contract, then have another maid session and pick Karen to punish.

KurosU

Jan 14, 2018
For Karen Porter on the 2nd Sunday you needed to have a maid session on the day before, then go out of town with the Porters and cast green contract for Karen (you need level 5 green) then meet Karen in the library and present your contract, then have another maid session and pick Karen to punish.
For this, if I'm not mistaken your incest level also need to be low. If the incest is high enough the option will change to you suggesting Karen to remove the birth control.

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
For this, if I'm not mistaken your incest level also need to be low. If the incest is high enough the option will change to you suggesting Karen to remove the birth control.
I think your mistaken, if you didn't do the maid scene on Saturday but followed the rest of the path you get the option to remove birth Control permanently, but if you did the maid scene on Saturday then you get the option to temporarily remove the anal restriction in the contract.

quietpup

Jun 20, 2017
For Jane, you have to transform Jake on the first night, then take her how you want, then pick any option, then the option for anal should show up.

For Monica you have to transform her, then if I remember correctly either option of mind and body or just body should work but transforming both mind and body leads to positive relationship bonus while just body is negative (I don't usually take this route unless I'm cheating as it requires 5 brown experience) then take her alone, then the option should show up.

For Ward on the 2nd Saturday you have to have already used kitty on learn about Ward's potential on a previous day, then talk to Ward about her potential when in town, then the option will be available to meet her at night. If I remember correctly either option can lead to anal but I'm not sure.

For Ward on the 2nd Sunday you need level 5 sleep and put her in the dungeon (if you didn't use kitty to learn about Ward's potential this will still work as you would have figured it out on your own by now so the only thing you should need is level 5 sleep)

Also if you teleport to your mother after the phone call and tell her about your fathers affair you can have anal sex with her, just got to this part. It is crazy the variety this game has.

quietpup

Jun 20, 2017

how do you get a maid session with Karen Porter? Haven't seen that option.

Mrach_31

Apr 22, 2018
Actually you weren't wrong, you can also get the ally route via invisibility as long as you aren't skilled enough to successfully use the light.
Naah.. I was wrong by saying "the only way" to barge in the fight is by casting invisibility, while we could do it without using any light

coyote10k

Jan 24, 2019
There is also an option for anal with Ward via deamsculpt in the dungeon route, I usually do green light in the first class (Monday), bribe to end class early, get phone #(also gives blackmail info) and finish with the blow job, Wednesday when she talks to you after class either option works, then 3rd Class (Friday I think) you come in and she looks hungover. use Orange light to make her sleep and enter her dream, then chose the option to make her afraid, and then be the villan. Final choice in the dream is to finish vaginal or switch to anal.

shadowsynn

Nov 11, 2018
Does anyone know all the permanent lights? Like with Professor Patel or the Slave Contracts with Karen? I just want a list to build a few saves off of.

Reactions: Dysphorika

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
Does anyone know all the permanent lights? Like with Professor Patel or the Slave Contracts with Karen? I just want a list to build a few saves off of.
Off the top of my head:
Friday night peremenant purple to enslave Monica +/- Ms. Wilson
Saturday late morning/early afternoon permanent purple to enslave Patel
Saturday dinner eternal green for Kayla
Sunday late morning/early afternoon eternal green for Karen and Kayla (if not already done)
Monday math class eternal green for Nikki
Monday dinner eternal green for Rachel
Monday hunt permanent brown to youngify Sally
Monday hunt permanent brown to bimbofy Rachel
Tuesday peremenant brown for permanent Jane

Hakaisha

Feb 3, 2019
Does anyone kown the eternal contract maid scenes? It's available on 1st or 2nd scene ?Or in the eternal contract maid path you can't have other maid?

shadowsynn

Nov 11, 2018
Does anyone kown the eternal contract maid scenes? It's available on 1st or 2nd scene ?Or in the eternal contract maid path you can't have other maid?
From what I remember, the eternal contract maid scenes don't happen with the other maids the first night. They come after the others. The second night they are with everyone else.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Off the top of my head:
Friday night peremenant purple to enslave Monica +/- Ms. Wilson
Saturday late morning/early afternoon permanent purple to enslave Patel
Saturday dinner eternal green for Kayla
Sunday late morning/early afternoon eternal green for Karen and Kayla (if not already done)
Monday math class eternal green for Nikki
Monday dinner eternal green for Rachel
Monday hunt permanent brown to youngify Sally
Monday hunt permanent brown to bimbofy Rachel
Tuesday peremenant brown for permanent Jane
Sally is permanent?

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes