G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Is there a good way to keep track of character stats when I'm interacting with them? Given the many, many branching choices in the game I'm trying to optimize a bit and going back to check the character's page on the phone every option that isn't a key option just doesn't work very well when I'm trying to path it a bit better. Not that the phone isn't informative, it's just clunky to make quick checks.
You'll have to go back a few pages in this thread, but someone made a mod of the game so you can see the code for each passage link. That should give you enough to figure out the best path moving forward.

chandes

Sep 29, 2020
I saw on G28's patreon, that we can ally with Barberry during the Hunt for Titus? How can you do that, as I have been on multiple paths during the Hunt for Titus, and I have never had Barberry ally with me.

Also, how do we meet Sally?

Mrach_31

Apr 22, 2018
I saw on G28's patreon, that we can ally with Barberry during the Hunt for Titus? How can you do that, as I have been on multiple paths during the Hunt for Titus, and I have never had Barberry ally with me.

When you're encountered with a choice between saving rachel or join the fight, choose the later option then cast invisibility on yourself, after that you'll be given 3 option, and 1 of them is to help Barberry fight Keera..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And to meet Sally, you just simply choose to go to the town after you talk to Rio about the Hunt
You sure about you have tried a multiple path bro? :unsure:

Last edited:

chandes

Sep 29, 2020
When you're encountered with a choice between saving rachel or join the fight, choose the later option then cast invisibility on yourself, after that you'll be given 3 option, and 1 of them is to help Barberry fight Keera..
And to meet Sally, you just simply choose to go to the town after you talk to Rio about the Hunt

Thanks. I always don't have enough energy nor the training to cast invisibility, so I never am able to help Barberry. Also, once I saw the ugly Sally, I went backwards.

Last edited:

Mrach_31

Apr 22, 2018
Thanks. I always don't have enough energy nor the training to cast invisibility, so I never am able to help Barberry. Also, once I saw the ugly Sally, I went backwards.
You had me at ugly Sally :ROFLMAO: her younger figure is Lexi luna tho.. :love:

vitamin433

May 11, 2018

If you play with Brit via maid/green light rout or just confront her about drugs (not blackmail), than you'll be able to ask her to go with you on the hunt.

To meet Sally just go all alone on the hunt. You maybe already saw her, but didn't recognized her: that old 40-something bimbo milf on the way. Just make her younger with light, and she is all yours.

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
If you play with Brit via maid/green light rout or just confront her about drugs (not blackmail), than you'll be able to ask her to go with you on the hunt.

To meet Sally just go all alone on the hunt. You maybe already saw her, but didn't recognized her: that old 40-something bimbo milf on the way. Just make her younger with light, and she is all yours.
You can blackmail Britney and still ask her on the hunt. I know its possible to unsuccessfully push her her and maybe in that case you can't take her but I always succeed in that and I can take her.

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Don't know how she could possibly be close to 40, but yes, with light or just talking to her and she follows you.

Meeerp

Aug 17, 2018
Allying with her is done via charging in, not sure about invisibility causing an alliance (invisibility just causes her to assume you're someone else), maybe it results in allying with her later.

Mrach_31

Apr 22, 2018
Allying with her is done via charging in, not sure about invisibility causing an alliance (invisibility just causes her to assume you're someone else), maybe it results in allying with her later.
Yes.. but you can only barge in the fight by casting a yellow light, which in this case is an invisibility, if you cast electricity Barbery would run away with the stash she stole because she doesn't know if the caster is an ally or another enemy..

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes