Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
Sally is permanent?
Yeah I think so, that was a dancing brown used on one person. Temporary browns are only dancing when they transform multiple people, think about all the times you transformed Jake to Jane, it always costed 25-30, the only time it costed 45 is on the second Sunday when you transformed Jake and Ms. Hill. Also you sleep with Sally and you go on the hunt with her and you win and it still hasn't worn off, I think youngifying Sally is permanent.

Reactions: Dysphorika

shadowsynn

Nov 11, 2018
Another question. Has anyone taken the contract from the succubus for her to control you and then fought Tidus. I wanna know if its different. I'll probably do it myself soon, but just so I know if I'm wasting my time. I don't need details, just wanna know if its different.

tempgr

Oct 3, 2018
Another question. Has anyone taken the contract from the succubus for her to control you and then fought Tidus. I wanna know if its different. I'll probably do it myself soon, but just so I know if I'm wasting my time. I don't need details, just wanna know if its different.
It's slightly different in the choices you can make in the aftermath.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
will you upload 0.8?
The releases you see on Patreon are weekly updates that patrons can check out and report to me for bugs. When a new day is completed (or in the case of the next public update, when 'Tuesday' and 'Wednesday' are both finished) I'll post it here. In the case of the next update, when we get to .087a (or b, c, etc. depending on how many bugs get reported), you'll see it pop up here and elsewhere.

Of course, if you're really desperate for new content, even if it's a buggy mess, you can always chip in a single dollar to the Patreon to get instant access to it.

Thedarmon

Feb 5, 2020
The releases you see on Patreon are weekly updates that patrons can check out and report to me for bugs. When a new day is completed (or in the case of the next public update, when 'Tuesday' and 'Wednesday' are both finished) I'll post it here. In the case of the next update, when we get to .087a (or b, c, etc. depending on how many bugs get reported), you'll see it pop up here and elsewhere.

Of course, if you're really desperate for new content, even if it's a buggy mess, you can always chip in a single dollar to the Patreon to get instant access to it.
Curious, on Patreon if we subscribe is there a mobile download or a way to make it work on mobile?

Pumpkin1984

Nov 15, 2017
I'm finished testing the mod, and it seems like the script works perfectly.

For those who don't know what this mod does, it effectively gives the user information about the outcomes of decisions they make in the game.

Example:

View attachment 930605

The script has been written in a way that will hopefully allow this mod to be universal.

In addition to working with the vanilla game, it should also work in combination with other mods.

For example, if you want to use this mod and Prinplup's checkpoint mod together, ensure their modded html file is named
"College Daze.html", and then run the script.

Instructions:

1. Download "botnet's dialogue hint mod.zip", which I have attached to this post, and extract it.
2. Copy "apply_dialogue_hint_mod.py" to the folder where the game is located (your folder should now look like this):

View attachment 930599

3. Open "apply_dialogue_hint_mod.py", a command prompt will pop up notifying you of the script's progress:

View attachment 930600

4. The mod has now been applied, and your folder should look like this:

View attachment 930602

5. Open "College Daze.html" and play the game with the new mod included.

Notes:
Ensure you have Python 3.8 or newer installed before opening "apply_dialogue_hint_mod.py".

Modders are free to implement my mod into their mod if they desire.
Dude, can You add already moded HTML-file? Don't want to install Python to my PC

Nickis

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2020
Sup, i started to play with Cheats because i dont like grinding but even so i still get " You try to draw in the dancing pink light, but it's simply too powerful for you. As soon as you start to absorb it, it dissipates into thin air and leaves your head reeling. " When i try a major spell, i thought i would be able to do all the options with cheat tho?

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Not really, as someone explained already, at the first days there is no way you can be able to do that.
Dev doesnt go to make content exclusive for cheaters.
It's the option there just for plot sake.

Reactions: HB38

penis8888888

Jan 19, 2020

ok thank you. im having a problem where all of my saves disappear after i close the game

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
if you know you need to be at level X to unlock a scene on the next day, you can attempt and "fail" to use higher level lights early so you can reach the desired level sooner
I think he was specifically referring to it as still an option if you are cheating.

Mr_Sel

Mar 16, 2018
Dev doesnt go to make content exclusive for cheaters.
It's the option there just for plot sake.
To be honest, in 99% of games I've played, unpassable skill check early in game suggests 'new game+' mode, where you have you're stats from 'end game', so the question is valid not only for "cheat mode".
You can easily imagine having i.e. a really powerful light allowing you to go back in time to the beginning of the game, with stats intact. Should be quite easy to implement too.
That aside, it's a matter of consistency in mechanics - either the check is story based, or stat based. Having check you simply can't pass because of undefined "reasons" feels a little sloppy.

• Thinking Face
4.60 star(s) 129 Votes