VN Ren'Py Abandoned College Girls [v0.05] [Mr Thick]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

zaimokuza

Sep 1, 2017
Just tried for several minutes, but I got this grinding fest vibe from it so I immediately closed and deleted the game.
Not to mention the crude interface. There's not even an explanation for which location each globe connected to, no characters sheet for so many characters included, and also no quest log. Those things may be trivial at the current phase, but not in the later where characters and locations are expanded.

fleabagjones

May 22, 2018
Sorry, but I'm not wasting anymore Downloading Capacity on this. Maybe actually test your releases before putting them out there. It has the potential for a good release, but I'm past the point of caring anymore.

Reactions: Mr Thick

Mr Thick

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
Just tried for several minutes, but I got this grinding fest vibe from it so I immediately closed and deleted the game.
Not to mention the crude interface. There's not even an explanation for which location each globe connected to, no characters sheet for so many characters included, and also no quest log. Those things may be trivial at the current phase, but not in the later where characters and locations are expanded.
I'm definitely going to have those features added to the game on the next updates. I'm sorry you didn't have a good experience with it. I appreciate your feedback though. I hope you come back for the next updates. Thank you.

Mr Thick

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
Sorry, but I'm not wasting anymore Downloading Capacity on this. Maybe actually test your releases before putting them out there. It has the potential for a good release, but I'm past the point of caring anymore.
Well, I'm sorry that happened. I'm certainly going to double check before posting an update. Thank you for your feedback.

Mr Thick

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
So, I recorded the beginning of the game and talked about some of the features I'm working on a video (I can't link it here). You can find it on my page on Patreon linked in my signature. There are spoilers!

Reactions: UncleVT

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Things are getting ready. I'm working on a big update to the game. I'm also improving some aspects of it. The card game will finally be part of the game story and the collectible cards will be available. For those who live in the southern hemisphere spring break is right on the corner. I'll use that time to bring you a major update. Thank you all :)

Reactions: Mr Thick

Mr Thick

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
The card game is done. Now you will be able to collect cards and have some quests connected to the card game. The AI for the came is also done. I plan on improving it later on, but for now, it's hard enough. A video showing it can be seen on my Patreon page (link in the description). There's much more coming: Sara's diary and computer, Lorrie's desk and Celine's quest. I've worked really hard on it the past few days. With this technical (harder) part done I'll be able to focus on rendering and writing. I plan on posting 0.03 for everyone in a week and 0.04 for Patrons on the first week of November. Thank you for your support guys!

Mr Thick

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
Here's 0.03!
After a month and a half, here's the Alpha release 0.03. This one gave me a lot of hard work. So let me say some of the things you'll find:

* End of Celine's book quest

* Access to Sara's diary and Sara's computer

* Access to a new location at the college

* Access to the new version of the card game

* AI for the card game

For the update 0.04 I'm working on Cellie's quest and more cards and NPCs to play against.

Sorry for the delay, it really took me a long time to work on this one.

This version is not compatible with the previous building, so you can't use your old saves. I'm still working on this issue and I'm close to have it working. I've basically redesigned the card game to create the AI, too many variables were altered.

I'm asking the guys to update the links from 95zone. For now, you can download it from my page on Patreon. Check my signature.

Thank you for your support :)

blablubiblub

Nov 1, 2017
Loaded previous save file, all new content leads to crash. Ignoring them only works on the new card game opponent, everything else just loops after ignoring a crash.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
@blablubiblub @ghhgj

Did you actually read the dev's post right above yours where he mentions exactly that?

;)

[...]

This version is not compatible with the previous building, so you can't use your old saves. I'm still working on this issue and I'm close to have it working. I've basically redesigned the card game to create the AI, too many variables were altered.
[...]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes