VN Ren'Py Abandoned College Girls [v0.05] [Mr Thick]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hey hey. One thing a lot of you asked is to add 'tooltips' indicating where the globes lead to. So I'm adding them for the next update. I'm also trying to improve the UI, it's too raw for the moment. I should also work on an introduction for it, the start it's too blunt. There are so many things to add and improve, I'm glad I found people to support and motivate me.

Mr Thick

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
Build 0.04 is finally here. This build brings the bases for future updates. All new buildings will be compatible with this one. Savings included. Many things have been improved and new content has been added. To cite a few:

- Tooltips indicating where the globes send you to
- A few transitions when opening screens
- Save compatibility. From 0.04 on, all saves will be compatible. This one is compatible with most saves from the previous versions.
- The mysterious girl's quest line was expanded
- More scenes with Lorrie
- More scenes with Alison
- More clues indicating where you should go next were included
- New game menu and new settings menu

Thank you very much for your support. I'm trying my best to bring you new content and improve the game quality. I've certainly learned a lot this year. My knowledge of Ren'py, Daz3D, and Gimp allows me to do things much faster now. I'm really happy on what I've got so far, even knowing the updates could bring more content and the game could look better. It was a busy year, but I'm glad I took the time to work on this project. For the close future, I want to add a proper introduction to the game, work on the GUI, expand the college and city, improve the art for some characters and as you voted, work on Sara's quest line.

Android version will be added as soon as I fix a problem with the new Ren'py version.
If you get any crashes, please let me know so that I can fix it as soon as possible.

I wish you all a happy new year. :)

Download links can be found on my signature.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Info says "Life in Reed College. " uhmm...not much info :p would anyone mind to write more in info..who play a female or male or a pervert teacher?..it need really more info in info. look good..maybe one day.

Reactions: Mr Thick

Mr Thick

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
can anyone provide walkthrough please? thanks in advance
Any walktrough here?
Walkthroughs are for patrons only, but I'll post below the walkthrough for the build 0.01

There's a gameplay video with this part on my Patreon page:

Sara

See Sara in the bathroom in the morning - total 1

Apologizes for it in her bedroom in the afternoon - total 2

Now we need to get other parts of the story done to be able to ahead with Sara

Go to the college in the morning and say hi to Celine

Talk to Jesse in the afternoon, Celine is looking for you.

Talk to Celine at college in the morning, she is looking for a book

Go home and check if you have that book in your bookshelf (you don’t)

Check if Sara has the book talking to her

Sara asks for help with the bookshelf at night in MC’s bedroom - total 3

Build the bookshelf - click on the box in her bedroom at night - total 4

Sara has the book in her bookshelf, you need to steal it while she is not around (to finish the book quest see Celine)

In the morning you get a thank you message - total 5

Find Sara in her bedroom and ask if she needs any help - Total 8

Go to your computer and check the price of a power supply - Total 9

Tell Sara you found one - Total 10

Go to your computer and order the power supply with the money she gave you. - Total 11

Tell Sara you ordered the power supply - Total 12

It will take 4 days to arrive

After 4 days you will hear the doorbell if you are in your bedroom, go to the living room - total 13

Go to Sara’s bedroom in the afternoon and give her the power supply - Total 14

Go to the living room at night to find Sara sleeping on the sofa - total 15

In your bedroom reflect on what happened - total 16

At night in your bedroom if you have 200 dollars or more you hire a hooker - Total 17

Lorrie

Talk to Lorrie at work after receiving the nude from the mysterious girl

Celine

Once you have the book, go to college in the morning and talk to Celine

She will ask you to wait

Celine After a few days you will get a message, someone wants to buy the book from you

Talk to Celine (mornings, college), she introduces you to Elisa

After a few days another message from the person Talk to Celine again (mornings, college)

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Please add this in Info. copy/past from

The game tells the story of a sophomore student who is disappointed with college. It's been all about hard work and no play at all. Girls seem to ignore him and he is still a virgin. Things start to change when Sara, a pretty blonde girl comes to share the apartment with him. You'll be able to interact with many girls from college, teachers, friends, play a card game and have access to lots of lewd scenes.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Please add this in Info. copy/past from

The game tells the story of a sophomore student who is disappointed with college. It's been all about hard work and no play at all. Girls seem to ignore him and he is still a virgin. Things start to change when Sara, a pretty blonde girl comes to share the apartment with him. You'll be able to interact with many girls from college, teachers, friends, play a card game and have access to lots of lewd scenes.
Hey @Baxonius if you @UncleVT (the mod that posted the OP) he'll notice your post that much faster :)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i tried to get into this game..but i fell asleep...the way the game plays out is snore-inducing..it doesnt compel me to keep wanting to play.

Reactions: Mr Thick
1.50 star(s) 2 Votes