VN Ren'Py Abandoned College Girls [v0.05] [Mr Thick]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
Having to restart a game that is only on it's 3rd Alpha release build is really not something anyone should be complaining about. Honestly nearly every single game ever released on here has had to toss old saves and restart for at least there first few builds, so lets just chill on the save whining already. Dev even said as much in the release notes.

Hartigan

Nov 6, 2017
The game is not worth a restart.
The developer should first learn how Renpy works ( )

Game deleted!

Reactions: Mr Thick

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

College Girls [v0.03] [Mr Thick] - Original Size: 693MB

Download PC (63MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mr Thick

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
N

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

No bitching at all. Ty for doing that :)

Mr Thick

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
The game is not worth a restart.
The developer should first learn how Renpy works ( )

Game deleted!
I'm sorry to hear that. From 0.04 on saves will be compatible. I understand it's annoying. I hope you come back for future updates. The game will be more mature. Ty for the link, it was helpful.

Reactions: blablubiblub

dimrodet

Feb 16, 2018
how to finish celine book quest? I'm stuck at a point where celine tells me to wait (then it says i should talk to marcus (who I can't find)) and the girl on the phone never came back .

Mr Thick

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
how to finish celine book quest? I'm stuck at a point where celine tells me to wait (then it says i should talk to marcus (who I can't find)) and the girl on the phone never came back .
You just have to wait for a few days, then she will give you an ultimatum.

dimrodet

Feb 16, 2018
You just have to wait for a few days, then she will give you an ultimatum.
which one? its been about 4+ weeks (in game) since the girl on the phone last messaged and been about 3 ish weeks (in game) that celine has been telling me to wait haha do i miss/do something wrong

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017

TY for this
And a big TY for all those great works !

Mr Thick

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
which one? its been about 4+ weeks (in game) since the girl on the phone last messaged and been about 3 ish weeks (in game) that celine has been telling me to wait haha do i miss/do something wrong
Day 20+ you should get the message

Reactions: blablubiblub

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
a little boring. I can not talk to anyone, I can only do the same thing every day and I do not see progress in almost anything. I do not know if it's a very new version, that I do not do the right thing because I do not have a walkthrough or that but I'll leave it for a while to see if with more updates something interesting happens

Tanatoswrath

Jun 4, 2018
Liked the game, especially card game from Milf's control. I wonder, is it real card game? It seems to miss AAAA card with main character on it)

Mr Thick

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
a little boring. I can not talk to anyone, I can only do the same thing every day and I do not see progress in almost anything. I do not know if it's a very new version, that I do not do the right thing because I do not have a walkthrough or that but I'll leave it for a while to see if with more updates something interesting happens
There are quite a few things to do. Visit different places at different parts of the day. I posted a gameplay of the beginning of the game on my patron page. The content should be enough for 2h.

Mr Thick

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
Liked the game, especially card game from Milf's control. I wonder, is it real card game? It seems to miss AAAA card with main character on it)
I'll add more cards and more characters to play against.

That sounds like a good idea for the final card :)

Triple tried is a card game that was introduced by final fantasy 8.

Reactions: Tanatoswrath

Mr Thick

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
I have no idea what to do no everyone says nothing and what do u do in the game?
Hey, check Patreon page, that you can find in my signature, and check the gameplay I posted. Walkthroughs are available for patrons only for now.

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes