skelido

Feb 7, 2022
I would say that there are differences in how the routes are prosecuted. Some scenes are fixed regardless of your "alignment" and play out identically. Some have two variations. Some have three variations. There doesn't seem to be a rhyme or reason to how much variety will be in a girl's route beyond whatever the dev is inclined to present. So there isn't really a consistent route for how you act. I would call it more chaotic. Now, this doesn't mean it is bad. Just illustrating the differences.
so i can go with few girl at the same time?

mantraxy

Apr 5, 2021
Which path should I go so Penelope and Amber dont reject me at Lauren's party? Does the game have any sexy scenes with Penelope at the moment?

JEPelerin

Oct 31, 2021
Which path should I go so Penelope and Amber dont reject me at Lauren's party? Does the game have any sexy scenes with Penelope at the moment?
For Amber you need to have encouraged her to give up drugs earlier in the game (not sure if you also need to be FWB). For Penelope you need to have won her case in CK1 and taken her to the concert. In CK2 take her out rather than meeting Jenny and, if you're dating Lauren, don't mention the list to Penelope when she's with Autumn.

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
In the context of the Path Builder (not KCT), what does "Loyal" mean? E.g Autumn, iirc, has friends/kiss/loyal as possible statuses. Does it mean she'll just be on your side? Loyal to another character (like her sis) and can't go to FWB state unless MC drops the other person? Something else?

JEPelerin

Oct 31, 2021
In the context of the Path Builder (not KCT), what does "Loyal" mean? E.g Autumn, iirc, has friends/kiss/loyal as possible statuses. Does it mean she'll just be on your side? Loyal to another character (like her sis) and can't go to FWB state unless MC drops the other person? Something else?
It means that the character is loyal to you (usually because you've been a good friend). It generally indicates a very strong relationship that hasn't turned sexual (yet) but can become so.

Reactions: gilgamesh-

egy man

Jun 1, 2021
I have been absent from this game for about a year but it has become one of the nicest games here.. but I wonder if there will be a harem planned at the end of this game because I see it through some scripts but also. I'm not sure about this..
An example of this is saying Khloe following her path, she can find an assistant for (MC) in bed if she wins the chair or even that all the girls at the party event seem like they don't mind and aren't jealous or angry about the list

Last edited:

kezguyfour

Apr 27, 2021
Can someone clarify something for me? Is there any differences between Act 4 in college kings and Act 4 in college Kings 2? It seems like the girls have more relationship options in the path builder section of CK2 compared to CK if I'm not mistaken?

I just finished my first playthrough of CK, then I downloaded CK2 only to realise that act 4 is included in CK1 anyway... ? Bit confused over here :D Is there any point to play CK2?

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
Now on Patreon they're saying that they're going to add new stuff to College Kings 2 Act 1 in June and reshape it into College Kings 2 Episode 1??? Maybe I'll update it when they've done that...
I'm glad they listened to the feedback and criticism from the fans. Like Penelope fans was super upset by the sudden weird sex scene that went against who the character is. I didn't actually expect them to change things but I'm glad they did because Penelope fans felt they ruined the relationship. They tried to listen to the horndogs that complained that you couldn't have sex with Penelope yet and that there wasn't enough kinky stuff in the game when they should have listened to the fans that stick by them.
As I see it, until Episode 2 is released, they are free to change things.

And I'm not surprised by them changing from Act to Episode because people are super confused. For some reason they can't get their head around it being called College Kings 2 Act I or that every act i divided into 3 parts and I think they are tired of people asking about it all the time and having to explain it (I know I am). It's the same thing here in the thread, people still ask about it. This will make it much simpler to keep track of it.

Last edited:

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
Can someone clarify something for me? Is there any differences between Act 4 in college kings and Act 4 in college Kings 2? It seems like the girls have more relationship options in the path builder section of CK2 compared to CK if I'm not mistaken?

I just finished my first playthrough of CK, then I downloaded CK2 only to realise that act 4 is included in CK1 anyway... ? Bit confused over here :D Is there any point to play CK2?
Act 4 of College Kings became Act 1 of College Kings 2 instead. It was a sudden decision made from that Act 4 had some major bugs so they decided that turning it into CK2 would make it easier to prevent and fix bugs. It is worth noting that old Act 4 only had the first 2 parts of the act and lacked the 3rd part while CK2 Act 1 has all 3 parts.
I would however wait to start CK2 because after some feedback they have decided to change and add some scenes to CK2 Act 1 and rename it Episode 1 instead to make it less confusing and it will be released this month. They are also working on making save transfers from CK1 to CK2 work better since there have been some issues.

They are also going to add a real ending to CK1 since it didn't have one (Act III was never planned to be the end of the game) but I don't know what is happening with that project. Right now they are concentrating on making CK2 Episode 1 better.
Edit: Apparently they already added that so never mind. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: kezguyfour

Gaspen_payne

Sep 12, 2021
I'm glad they listened to the feedback and criticism from the fans. Like Penelope fans was super upset by the sudden weird sex scene that went against who the character is. I didn't actually expect them to change things but I'm glad they did because Penelope fans felt they ruined the relationship. They tried to listen to the horndogs that complained that you couldn't have sex with Penelope yet and that there wasn't enough kinky stuff in the game when they should have listened to the fans that stick by them.
As I see it, until Episode 2 is released, they are free to change things.

And I'm not surprised by them changing from Act to Episode because people are super confused. For some reason they can't get their head around it being called College Kings 2 Act I or that every act i divided into 3 parts and I think they are tired of people asking about it all the time and having to explain it (I know I am). It's the same thing here in the thread, people still ask about it. This will make it much simpler to keep track of it.
What's that weird sex scene? Spoil me.

Oct 29, 2018
I know there is a guide but that guide tell also "almost everyone".
Trust me, you can't bang everyone in the same gameplay.
You need to be a WOLF for Nora, you need to be an APE for Samantha and as you know you can't be both.
I will not argue on this further since there is no point.
I banged Nora and Samantha while being a Ape

JEPelerin

Oct 31, 2021
They are also going to add a real ending to CK1 since it didn't have one (Act III was never planned to be the end of the game) but I don't know what is happening with that project. Right now they are concentrating on making CK2 Episode 1 better.
I think the "real ending" to CK1 happened already, prior to the release of CK2. CK1 now goes beyond the Riley/ Aubrey threesome (or the Lindsay bathroom dream) to include the visit to the Red Light District (originally in part 1 of Act 4) and ends with you arriving back in the US.

CK2 picks up immediately where CK1 now leaves off.

Reactions: Crusader of Romance

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So they dog it out woof woof ... some kink in your life surely cannot do you harm.
This is a game of young lovers spicing up boring time pass no action with fantasy role play action.
Penelope and the MC are dog-sitting the Dean's new dog in her office while she's at a meeting and Penelope suddenly wants to have rough sex on the Dean's desk. :rolleyes:
Live a little!

Reactions: Onetogo
May 17, 2022
So they dog it out woof woof ... some kink in your life surely cannot do you harm.
This is a game of young lovers spicing up boring time pass no action with fantasy role play action.

Live a little!
I have nothing against a bit of craziness around, sometimes.

There is a small difference here, though. After Penelope's trial, and the date with her, it looks like the dean has some grudge against her (although she asks her later to take care of Oscar). So the sex scene in the dean's office is more like a death warrant, in my opinion.

Besides, I think that the first time, not necessarily with Penelope, but with ANY girl, should be somewhere private (I mean, I don't recall the first time with the rest of the CK girls being somewhere public)

Last edited:

kezguyfour

Apr 27, 2021
Is it even possible to transfer CK1 saves to CK2? Or is that feature broken for everyone?

Secondly, I started a CK2 game using path builder to make it as close to my CK1 game as possible. I'm almost finished part 2 of Act 1 and for some reason I can't see what my KCT is on my phone like I could in CK1? Also, all the relationship statuses in my phone showing as "friend" for everyone, which is annoying because I don't know where I'm at with anyone now. I made to change them at the start in path builder, but they just all changed to friend somewhere around the start of part 2.

Is path builder just buggy? I was messing around and noticed you can start a new game (not using path builder) and it takes you through important scenes and you have to say yes/no. It seems like it's the same as path builder?

3.20 star(s) 190 Votes