just trying

Mar 6, 2019
damn the render quality still not on par with other games with similar the number of patreons. Why is this game popular?

MadMonk

May 26, 2017
This is like one of those EA games, where you wait for a few more months for the bugs to be ironed out...

everhardninja

Jan 12, 2021
I'm a bit confused cause I havent been following the game since the buggy update of CK2.

So is this like a rework of the first half of the game? Or something else, cause I still see the season one download option on the opening page

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I'm a bit confused cause I havent been following the game since the buggy update of CK2.

So is this like a rework of the first half of the game? Or something else, cause I still see the season one download option on the opening page
Honestly I'm not sure why this was released. It's original Ch2 content but that part of the story, since they landed is apparently going to be completely reworked, so any save made from this will be irrelevant. I guess this has some of the bugs fixed and new features already implemented.. but they don't work, and it's still buggy as shit.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Came across a fairly long stretch of scenes where the game breaks if you try and save, which seems new.

Also, the phone's apps all continuously multiply if you reach the end of the content and start again without quitting the game entirely.

Honestly, that second one impresses me.

Didn't this fucking shit get a 2.0 because it was a buggy mess, did they release the 'new' game broken as well?! :HideThePain:

Side question, are the LIs still the same character model with different wigs? :unsure:

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
Ok, what is the deal with the version numbers? The last update (that I almost never got to work by the way) was CH2 3.0.0 yet this update is CH2 0.9.1? How are we going backwards?

holliatak

Mar 27, 2020
[VN] [Ren'Py] College Kings 2 [Act 1, v0.9.1s] [Undergrad Steve] [OS@5.18GB, MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 5.18GB
MyRepack-YAC size: 1.18GB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / WorkUpload / PixelDrain
Tutorial on how to create MacOS build.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :)
how do i able to fix the permission status when nearly all folders are forbidden to access?

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes