blue_waffles

Aug 5, 2016
in ck1 after the sex scene with ms rose after she brings you back to the hotel. You character needs to check simplr to proceed with the story. In my playthrough i dont even have an image on my phone to advance it. I used the download links from the 1st page, is there a fix for this

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
ok, I'll add my name to the confused list. The version I have says it's 13.0.1(pc)....I don't see that in the changelog so confused what I would need to download to get up to date. I see 0.9.1s being bandied about but surely that's before what I have.
Most files seem to date from around August 2021...though I can't actually remember last time I played this one...checked saves, so last time played was 12 Nov 2021, I assume I finished that version at that time.
Can anyone point me in the direction of what I need to continue from that point?

nefelfine

Nov 24, 2021
ok, I'll add my name to the confused list. The version I have says it's 13.0.1(pc)....I don't see that in the changelog so confused what I would need to download to get up to date. I see 0.9.1s being bandied about but surely that's before what I have.
Most files seem to date from around August 2021...though I can't actually remember last time I played this one...checked saves, so last time played was 12 Nov 2021, I assume I finished that version at that time.
Can anyone point me in the direction of what I need to continue from that point?
It's more than confusing you are right.

Your version 13.0.1 is CK1 (College Kings) the first game. It covered Saison 1 ACT1 to ACT4 and it finished at version 15.1.0.
After that they made the Saison 2 as a new game starting at the of S1 ACT4 but was labeled as CK2 ACT1.
Colleg Kings 2 started at version 3.0.0 (I think) and it's previous last version was v3.0.16s.

Now, they made change (to fix bugs and to avoid confusing people with the naming convention...), so the last version of CK2 became College Kings 2 Act 1 v0.9.1.s

So, if you are on version CK1 v13.0.1 you should get the last CK1 version which is 15.1.0 (and play it until the end to be sure to see all content).

Then if you want to continue on the plot, you will need to play CK2.
Keep in mind that actually your saves game from CK1 can't be imported to CK2, it's buggy as hell.
What you can do is to start which the path builder and choose the options to reflect your CK1 game play.

I didn't played with the CK2 v0.9.1s yet, only CK2 v3.0.16s, so I'm not able to discuss about it's content.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
It's more than confusing you are right.

Your version 13.0.1 is CK1 (College Kings) the first game. It covered Saison 1 ACT1 to ACT4 and it finished at version 15.1.0.
After that they made the Saison 2 as a new game starting at the of S1 ACT4 but was labeled as CK2 ACT1.
Colleg Kings 2 started at version 3.0.0 (I think) and it's previous last version was v3.0.16s.

Now, they made change (to fix bugs and to avoid confusing people with the naming convention...), so the last version of CK2 became College Kings 2 Act 1 v0.9.1.s

So, if you are on version CK1 v13.0.1 you should get the last CK1 version which is 15.1.0 (and play it until the end to be sure to see all content).

Then if you want to continue on the plot, you will need to play CK2.
Keep in mind that actually your saves game from CK1 can't be imported to CK2, it's buggy as hell.
What you can do is to start which the path builder and choose the options to reflect your CK1 game play.

I didn't played with the CK2 v0.9.1s yet, only CK2 v3.0.16s, so I'm not able to discuss about it's content.
ok, cool, that's what I needed to know. I'll go looking for the 15.1.0...though not sure where it would be.

tomas024

Apr 30, 2018
Problem with phone, every time i try to use it , always crash. I can continue with the VN, use rollback but no phone.

charlesrich

May 30, 2021
Like I've said I did'nt check it yet, but according to the changelog it has been reworked but there is no new content.
For what it is worth, there is a self embedded money cheat now so you can see more content in one run through during the campaigns and the Emily stuff works now so technically she has more content

Blindedmoon

Apr 12, 2018
I accidentally deleted the application (the file that needs to be clicked to start the game) for season 1. Can anyone help me or refer me to where I can download it again?

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes